Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CanadaSMS said:
Dear I Believe you should do rukhsati at the same time of nikkah, their processing time is pretty fast nowadays, in some cases less then 5 months, Nikkah only has a big risk of delayed processing as they don't consider it as a complete marriage until it is solemnized. They will need all the pictures names of family members in the pictures with your relationship. If it is arranged you have to tell them how and who arranged it you can find those questions in the application package. You should convince both yours and your faience's family to do rukhsati.

Good luck
Many thanks for your response, It is very difficult to do the rukhsati at the moment, what if the rukhsati takes place after lets say 6,7 months? If i apply now after nikah and update them about rukhsati after 6,7 months, how much time do you think it will take to complete the process

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014

GISGeek said:
Ans. 1. Yes, you can sponsor your wife without a job and there is no minimum salary requirement.
Ans. 2. Plenty of photographs of both of you together with family members of both sides and friends, like: while signing of Nikah nama, during cultural rituals, photos of before Nikah and after Nikah ceremonies like, Mayoun, Mehndi, dinners etc., if you guys are doing Rukhsati also then while sitting together in car and during Rukhsati holding Quran on head etc.
Ans. 3. Yes, you are right you need to have original Nikah Nama and its English translation, Marriage certificate from NADRA, after wedding pictures, wedding hall bills etc., receipts of gifts, list of guests, copies of invitation card, arrange all her educational documents, her new CNIC under husband’s name (last name change is not necessary though), her birth certificate, passport etc.
Ans. 4. Yes, it is acceptable, since you have no previous relation and it is totally arranged marriage, so write that thing when you will fill the sponsorship forms.
Ans. 5. If you check the spreadsheet, you will find that these days sponsorship cases are being processed in pretty quick time. Both Nikah only and complete Rukhsati cases have been process within a year. Better get an idea from the spread sheet.
Ans. 6. Organize your file, put a covering letter, put post tags on all the documents and apply after thoroughly checking all forms and docs.
+1 Many thanks for the detailed reply. Yes i have seen the spreadsheet and average processing time for 2015 is around 250 days but i am unable to find which cases are Nikah only. If i apply now after nikah and update them about rukhsati after 6,7 months, how much time do you think it will take to complete the process

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

freddy2147 said:
+1 Many thanks for the detailed reply. Yes i have seen the spreadsheet and average processing time for 2015 is around 250 days but i am unable to find which cases are Nikah only. If i apply now after nikah and update them about rukhsati after 6,7 months, how much time do you think it will take to complete the process
One of my friend received an email for explanation on why they did rukhsati after a year of nikah. I personally do not think there is any issue if your paper work is complete and if you explain to them why you are applying as Nikah only.

It may delay the process by few months or so.

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

sulemanmirza said:
Finally got the PPR request today for my wife & baby..!! ALLAH ka bhut shukar.

oh a wait of 1 year 5 months and 14 days from June 18 2014 finally got ended. :) Thanks to all of you who have always been there to help and encourage me.
Many congrats from the bottom of my heart brother!

sona33

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015

sohaib1 said:
Wait for 6-7 months now, London will contact you, if there is a problem. (Waiting game begins now)
6 7 months wait omg :( huh boring game
what about medical request ?

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014

Iqbalf said:
One of my friend received an email for explanation on why they did rukhsati after a year of nikah. I personally do not think there is any issue if your paper work is complete and if you explain to them why you are applying as Nikah only.

It may delay the process by few months or so.
Many thanks, should i be informing them with my application that it is Nikah only and explain why i am applying as Nikah only?

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

Hello friends,

Application to sponsor my wife was received on 8th Oct 2015. Today I got email about Application received. How many days does it take to transfer the file to London?

samzrk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12th, 2015
File Transfer...
June 6th, 2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 15th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 26th, 2015
LANDED..........
October 31st, 2015

am0102 said:
i've the same situation. i sent my additional docs over a month ago and havent heard back anything yet. praying for something soon InshaAllah

Did you just mail the documents or email them too? If you do both they respond faster. I did that when they requested for add docs and on the email I gave the tracking number of my courier along with a PDF of my docs they responded within a week with the PPR request.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

freddy2147 said:
Many thanks, should i be informing them with my application that it is Nikah only and explain why i am applying as Nikah only?
FYI... there have been some people on this forum who applied with nikah only. However, they made it look like a full rukhsati and got away with it too... I'm not saying you should do this, its always good to be honest with them.

Just a thought :)

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey everyone i am in a very confusing position i am gathering my documents to apply.i got my police certificate.as far as i know the police certificates are to be made from the places you have resided for more than six months.( though i am not sure i am right or not). I have never resided anywhere else except for one city from where i have completed my education and where i am living.but in my id card it is mentioned that my permanent address is of my husbands place which is another city where i have never been to.and my birth place is also different.so do i have to get clearance certificate from my birth place and my permanent address too(where i have never resided) or just from one city where i have lived since childhood?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

I've got this e-mail from CIC .. What should I do ?? what they want me do ?

This is E-mail i got .

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your message below. Please note that photos provided within your application must be attached to the email and cannot be downloaded by our systems in the format provided (ie DropBox, Shutterfly, GoogleShare, etc). You may forward this information in an acceptable format.

what format do they want ?? what can i do from My Yahoo Account ?

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

tony000 said:

This is E-mail i got .

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your message below. Please note that photos provided within your application must be attached to the email and cannot be downloaded by our systems in the format provided (ie DropBox, Shutterfly, GoogleShare, etc). You may forward this information in an acceptable format.

They want you to attach these photos in the email. What I did was - put everything in Word or generate a PDF and send them attached to the email.

FS90

Jan 28, 2015

Hello . Kya ap mujha bata sakta hain ppr jabh ai toh us ma appandex A for jis ma principal applicant aur spouse or partner ka ha us ma dono ke information likna hota ha . Plz reply me .

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

tony000 said:

This is E-mail i got .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Spend 5000 and send them thru courier service

samzrk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12th, 2015
File Transfer...
June 6th, 2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 15th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 26th, 2015
LANDED..........
October 31st, 2015

tony000 said:

This is E-mail i got .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compress everything into a PDF file and send it. I had alota pages to send so they accepted it and sent my PPR request in a week. I sent both a courier and an email.