Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohaib1 said:
I am so depressed they did not return the passport yet. It has been over 2 weeks
No need to be depressed now, MashAllah, it has gotten to the PPR stage. It seems it is taking about 3-4 weeks for November PP submissions.

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014

Hello everyone,

I am a PR and moved to Canada in July 2015, i am back in Pakistan now. My Nikah is planned in January and I will go back to Canada at the end of January and apply for spousal sponsorship. This is an arranged one and Nikah ceremony will be attended by around 60 persons. I have a few questions and will really appreciate your inputs

1. I will be going back to Canada in January and search for a job, can i sponsor my spouse without a job? If i need a job, what is the minimum salary requirement?
2. What things should i be taking care of during this Nikah ceremony, as I have time I can plan things that can help to reduce the processing time.
3. What will be required to sponsor her? Nikah Nama, Pictures, wedding hall bills etc.
4. I dont have a history of this relationship as it is an arranged one so is it acceptable to have no previous chat, calls, email records etc
5. What is the processing time for Nikah cases? Should i be arranging the ruksati in 6,7 months?
6. Any other valuable input to reduce the sponsorship processing time?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

freddy2147 said:
Hello everyone,

I am a PR and moved to Canada in July 2015, i am back in Pakistan now. My Nikah is planned in January and I will go back to Canada at the end of January and apply for spousal sponsorship. This is an arranged one and Nikah ceremony will be attended by around 60 persons. I have a few questions and will really appreciate your inputs

1. I will be going back to Canada in January and search for a job, can i sponsor my spouse without a job? If i need a job, what is the minimum salary requirement?
2. What things should i be taking care of during this Nikah ceremony, as I have time I can plan things that can help to reduce the processing time.
3. What will be required to sponsor her? Nikah Nama, Pictures, wedding hall bills etc.
4. I dont have a history of this relationship as it is an arranged one so is it acceptable to have no previous chat, calls, email records etc
5. What is the processing time for Nikah cases? Should i be arranging the ruksati in 6,7 months?
Dear I Believe you should do rukhsati at the same time of nikkah, their processing time is pretty fast nowadays, in some cases less then 5 months, Nikkah only has a big risk of delayed processing as they don't consider it as a complete marriage until it is solemnized. They will need all the pictures names of family members in the pictures with your relationship. If it is arranged you have to tell them how and who arranged it you can find those questions in the application package. You should convince both yours and your faience's family to do rukhsati.

Good luck

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

maria9988 said:
No need to be depressed now, MashAllah, it has gotten to the PPR stage. It seems it is taking about 3-4 weeks for November PP submissions.
Thank you for the hope, why are they so slow. What is going on at Islamabad?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

sohaib1 said:
I answered that yesterday just scroll back you will get the answer.

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015

sohaib1 said:
My wife submitted on 30th October, still waiting for the passport to return, In two weeks she has to fly to Canada, I bought a ticket for her.. Very stressed at the moment...

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

sohaib1 said:
Here it is I am re posting my thoughts.

I have been thinking about this and realize that they are too busy conducting interviews in November I have come across so many people including myself to have interview this month. The Islamabad office looked like a super market on interview days. Obviously the entire office must be busy handling this volume.

Good Luck to all of us.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

CanadaSMS said:
Here it is I am re posting my thoughts.

I have been thinking about this and realize that they are too busy conducting interviews in November I have come across so many people including myself to have interview this month. The Islamabad office looked like a super market on interview days. Obviously the entire office must be busy handling this volume.

Good Luck to all of us.
How long does it take to put a visa stamp on a passport. Interview holding is fine, but They are not doing interviews everyday. Maybe every 2 days they did and people from London come to take the interview not Islamabad people. So Interview is not the reason it is something else!

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

In 2 days it will be a whole year since I submitted my application :( hope to be reunited with my husband soon

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

freddy2147 said:
Hello everyone,

Ans. 1. Yes, you can sponsor your wife without a job and there is no minimum salary requirement.
Ans. 2. Plenty of photographs of both of you together with family members of both sides and friends, like: while signing of Nikah nama, during cultural rituals, photos of before Nikah and after Nikah ceremonies like, Mayoun, Mehndi, dinners etc., if you guys are doing Rukhsati also then while sitting together in car and during Rukhsati holding Quran on head etc.
Ans. 3. Yes, you are right you need to have original Nikah Nama and its English translation, Marriage certificate from NADRA, after wedding pictures, wedding hall bills etc., receipts of gifts, list of guests, copies of invitation card, arrange all her educational documents, her new CNIC under husband’s name (last name change is not necessary though), her birth certificate, passport etc.
Ans. 4. Yes, it is acceptable, since you have no previous relation and it is totally arranged marriage, so write that thing when you will fill the sponsorship forms.
Ans. 5. If you check the spreadsheet, you will find that these days sponsorship cases are being processed in pretty quick time. Both Nikah only and complete Rukhsati cases have been process within a year. Better get an idea from the spread sheet.
Ans. 6. Organize your file, put a covering letter, put post tags on all the documents and apply after thoroughly checking all forms and docs.

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

sohaib1 said:
How long does it take to put a visa stamp on a passport. Interview holding is fine, but They are not doing interviews everyday. Maybe every 2 days they did and people from London come to take the interview not Islamabad people. So Interview is not the reason it is something else!
While it may seem like a simple process, every task must follow a proper procedure. We don't really know how complicated those procedures may be. Plus, there are other factors like the tragic incident happened in France and increased air traffic due to upcoming holidays of Christmas. There are many points we can speculate over, but, we can't be certain.

Impatience will not get anyone, anywhere. Life is complicated in many ways, but, we should never lose our focus on the point that nothing can happen without God's will. Everyone will I.A. reunite with their partner on the very time specified by him, and not a second earlier or late. :)

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

real1 said:
when you see 4th line (4. We send you correspondence ..........) , it means that they already send you the PPR (email or mail, depending upon which method you choose for communication), you must check your emails immediately if you choose email as your method of communication, its there somewhere in your inbox or spam folder. Also i would suggest you to remember any other previous email address that where there on CIC record of your sponsor. They normally send PPR on the email or mail address which was already there on record, regardless of what you put on your application.

I got PPR email just after two days when the 4th line added on my wife's e-cas. The funny thing is that when i check the e-cas status from my client ID the forth line was not there but when i check the e-cas of my wife thru application number than i can see the forth line, i know its same but some how it does not link with each as it suppose to :D.

It only allow you 30 days to submit your passport so find that email right now!!!
Hi real1,

Senior members also requested to put their feedback.

I have reviewed your in-put about 4th line addition to another forum member.

I have same situation. LVO added 4th line "(We send you correspondence dated 25-Nov-2015..........)" but I can only see 4th line when is gets login thru application number. In that correspondence LVO asked me to submit current photographs along with color copy of passport bio page (Notarized/attested) and I did dispatch the same within couple of days. According to FedEx tracking LVO received the parcel. I was thinking that this is PPR1 as I'm March-2014 applicant so they applied their previous practice in my case. I know that Late 2014 and 2015 applicants are directly getting PPR2 which is original passport request along with photographs. What do you think?

Secondly, addition of 4th line is a positive sign? What do you think?

Thank you for your usual help. Tnx

gigi123

Apr 14, 2012

Hello,

I am a May 2015 applicant. I was asked about an English translation of our Urdu Nikkah nama on October 28th, it was delivered to them on November 2nd (according to online tracking) however, I have received no correspondence after that. I have emailed them and sent them a case specific inquiry but no response. Anyone in the same position? How long does it take for PPR after additional documents? Its been over a month now.

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

gigi123 said:
Hello,

I am a May 2015 applicant. I was asked about an English translation of our Urdu Nikkah nama on October 28th, it was delivered to them on November 2nd (according to online tracking) however, I have received no correspondence after that. I have emailed them and sent them a case specific inquiry but no response. Anyone in the same position? How long does it take for PPR after additional documents? Its been over a month now.
Correspondence will be sent when they will deem it necessary. If your status does mention of your documents being received, then you don't need to worry. Just be patient and move on.

UMI1985

May 9, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
I would suggest emailing them right away. The interview dates in Pakistan take a long time, why wait that long? Tell them you are in UAE and you'd like to have the interview there. Hopefully if the high comminssion of canada is more adequately staffed in uae you can have your interview within a month or two as opposed to waiting for a year for it in Pakistan.

Best of Luck. Prayers.

Thanks for your kind advice i requested same them on the same day but still no reply!!