Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CanadaSMS said:
Thank you both for COPR answer. Appreciate it.

Approximately how many days it takes for them to send PPR after DM. Thank you
aoa. Some time within week som time two week , don't worry allah fazal kary ga. Enjoy your time at pak, phir yeh time aap ko nahin mily ga. Best of luck. Naveed

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

naveedpcs said:
aoa. Some time within week som time two week , don't worry allah fazal kary ga. Enjoy your time at pak, phir yeh time aap ko nahin mily ga. Best of luck. Naveed
thank you jazaak allah

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

kinz90 said:
Usually how long it takes? Its 4 weeks official time
I called the vfs helpline twice and both times they said 2-4 wks is normal...

Ms.OZ

Nov 25, 2015

Aoa Forum Members,

I have been a silent reader of this forum ever since i submitted my husband's case. I submitted my file in May 2015, and got a passport request yesterday.

I have a few questions, if any one could help me with their knowledge.

a) my husband recently, like a week ago moved to KSA, he found a job there. My question is how can he submit his passport in Pakistan, a consultant told me that i should not inform them about my husband's move because they might hold his case and since he recently joined, he can't even go back to submit his passport,and also the Canadian High Commission supports the fact of not resigning until or unless you have passport in hand. can we just request them if he can send his passport to the Visa office in Riyadh?

b) Secondly, his medical is expiring in Feb 2015, and he has to land in Canada before that expires, is there anyway we can get extension for his medical as my sister is getting married late feb inshaAllah and we have to be there , so that we can come here somewhere in May 2016 or so?

waiting for your response. i posted this earlier and got a couple of replies, would want to hear more views...

Thanks

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

Ms.OZ said:
Aoa Forum Members,

I have been a silent reader of this forum ever since i submitted my husband's case. I submitted my file in May 2015, and got a passport request yesterday.

a) my husband recently, like a week ago moved to KSA, he found a job there. My question is how can he submit his passport in Pakistan, a consultant told me that i should not inform them about my husband's move because they might hold his case and since he recently joined, he can't even go back to submit his passport,and also the Canadian High Commission supports the fact of not resigning until or unless you have passport in hand. can we just request them if he can send his passport to the Visa office in Riyadh?

b) Secondly, his medical is expiring in Feb 2015, and he has to land in Canada before that expires, is there anyway we can get extension for his medical as my sister is getting married late feb inshaAllah and we have to be there , so that we can come here somewhere in May 2016 or so?

waiting for your response. i posted this earlier and got a couple of replies, would want to hear more views...

Thanks
There is no way to get your medical extension or COPR ... You have to be in one boat .. If you choose KSA then you will have to apply again and next time you may not be lucky enough to get things done so quickly ..

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

What is Islamabad upto? Why are they so slow to send the passport back these days?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Micky:) said:
What is Islamabad upto? Why are they so slow to send the passport back these days?
I have been thinking about this and realize that they are too busy conducting interviews in November I have come across so many people including myself to have interview this month. The Islamabad office looked like a super market on interview days. Obviously the entire office must be busy handling this volume.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I dont find a instruction guideline for pakistani family sponsers . should I follow the one here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3904E.pdf

this is of india.

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015

sohaib1 said:
khan what is your wifes timeline
I applied for Canadian experience class in April 2014, got married in March and add my wife in April to my application. Decision made in October.

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015

Ninetofive said:
I have heard that it could take 4 to 8 weeks time. Don't know how correct it is.
Hopefully on this Monday we may get it. Official time for visa outside Canada is 21 working days.. or 4 weeks...

HH0109

Nov 29, 2015

Hey ! Iama new member here.. well my case was received on 23 april, 2015
File was received by London visa office on 19 june
process starts at 25th of june

but now i received an email on 19th nov, 2015 that they need more proof that our marriage is genuine or not.

they asked for following documents:

* Origina nikkah nama with translation
* Proof of relationship : document proving relation with the inviter/ family member
* additional proof of rukhsati , cohabitation, comunications etc.

I am done with nikkah nama, photos and communication details.

but I am stuck in the second proof (proof of relationship ) what kind of document they want ? please help..

I need to send them all these proofs before 18th of December.

Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Ms.OZ said:
Aoa Forum Members,

Thanks
a. You MUST inform CIC(visa office) of his move to KSA. They will definitely see his visa for Saudia in his passport and will see he has gone there to work. What a Shitty stupid consultant you have that told you to HIDE facts. Hopefully you didn't pay him for this crap advice. You have to notify the visa office, and request them to have the visa issued @ Riyadh. Once they confirm, then he can submit his ppt there and obtain his visa/copr.

b. Not sure whether they've extended the medicals or not, but what you can do is email or fax them that you wish to have longer validity of visa.
But one thing, you say the marriage is in Feb but you wanna come in May, that's a big delay. Only way is to ask for re-medical so he can have longer validity visa. Otherwise visa expires Feb 2016 and you gotta land before that. It's doable, just have someone carry or courier his PR Card to KSA or to Pakistan. Then when he comes to Pak for wedding he can get it there.
PR Card can take 2 months or so to be issued and mailed to Canadian address.

I dunno why (Pakistani)Canadian sponsors are so naive and believe whatever these stupid consultants say.

As a Canadian sponsor, you can seek help of your local MP for this, (no harm in trying.)

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015

still waiting interview letter but nothing happened i don,t know why they r taking so long plz any idea about interview schedule thanks ?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

daaca said:
still waiting interview letter but nothing happened i don,t know why they r taking so long plz any idea about interview schedule thanks ?
Please be patient inshaallah you will get your interview schedule, they were conducting interviews in November and maybe they will have next batch in after xmas and new year, they usually give 6-8 weeks time on the letter for preparation. Just offer prayers and inshaallah you will hear good news.

engr.saks

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014

ciscoccie said:
I dont find a instruction guideline for pakistani family sponsers . should I follow the one here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3904E.pdf

this is of india.
Download 3907e.pdf. It is for Pakistan.