Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fhyder said:
Thanks for you reply, I really hope they ask for Rukhsati proofs around the same time we have it planned.

Is it possible for the case to be in process already? or does this mean they are processing SA?
if couple is young and 1st maerige then ruksati is must but every case is not same if you provide details why not go for rusksti then its ok in islam nikah is marrige some cases like me no ruskati i give all details why i go for small nikah but i give reception for my family members and i give all details because of my parients death there is no rusksti my file is in process london visa office so its depand on your case how strong you proofs

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

GMZ said:
Dear All friends Seniors and Juniors,
I check/read yours postings every day and occasionally write/ask questions. My name is given at time line spreadsheet at Row number 103 (GMZ). I sent an email to LVO on August 22nd and got back on the same date September 22nd which is as follows: My question is that after almost a month I didn’t get any update from LVO. What should I do???? As they said that my application has undergone initial review. It means that initial review has been completed. But visa officer doesn’t have time to review.

Please comment and extend your feedback.

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application has undergone initial review, and now awaits the review of an Immigration Officer.
We will update your records with the contact details provided below.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
Actually Right after CIC rec Application,it goes directly for an "initial review". This is the phase where all the documents are checked & verified that application is properly signed, dated etc.. By the way, Initial review is never displayed in E-cas....

"in process" is the phase where immigration officials make sure that the marriage is legit & background checks are conducted.
This is also the phase where you can expect call for an interview. There is no specific timeline for calling applicant for an interview

Hope it helps ..

wasim7777

May 22, 2014

Hi guys,
Me and my wife are filling out the spousal application. we just needed some help with a question on Schedule A Background/Declaration form. My wife had applied for study permit last year and it was refused. does that mean she would have to say "Yes" to Question 6e(been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country) on the form?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

wasim7777 said:
Hi guys,
Me and my wife are filling out the spousal application. we just needed some help with a question on Schedule A Background/Declaration form. My wife had applied for study permit last year and it was refused. does that mean she would have to say "Yes" to Question 6e(been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country) on the form?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
yes you must declare it with the reason why she got refusal .

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Hi all
Need some advice from other members or seniors:

My husband was previously married but hurt marriage only lasting 12 days and divorce certificate was issued by Union Council in Pakistan. We submitted this to CIC and now they are requesting us to submit Family Court or Court of Arbitration document to them. We don't have this and are wondering if anyone had similar scenario and if so do they have a court document or just the union council divorce certificate issued?

Canada2020

Apr 13, 2015

Salam Everyone,

Since last week my application went to "in process". Now I am able to log in ECAS by online payment "Receipt number". Previously I could not able to log in using R********* number. is this means they are working on our file, any thoughts?

An24

Aug 24, 2015

alhamdullah mashallah thanks god 100 times today we got ppr
in living in islamabad just need advicr that i submit my pasport through vac or tcs which one is best?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

CanSA said:
Hi all
Need some advice from other members or seniors:

My husband was previously married but hurt marriage only lasting 12 days and divorce certificate was issued by Union Council in Pakistan. We submitted this to CIC and now they are requesting us to submit Family Court or Court of Arbitration document to them. We don't have this and are wondering if anyone had similar scenario and if so do they have a court document or just the union council divorce certificate issued?
they Actually Needs Certificate issued by Family Court, pls talk to lawyer about this he can provide you Certificate that they are looking for .
they got divorce through court or what ?? if they got divorce through court then he Probably have Certificate.

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

GISGeek said:
Mercy / Micky: please update my timesheet

Last night we checked wife's (PA) eCAS and fourth line was added under her PR application column.
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on November 12, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 5, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We actually received an email from NDVO on Friday, Oct 09, 2015 for another re-med, so is that the thing LVO is referring to? you can also add in the notes column that we received our first re-med request on May 19, 2015, took re-med on May 28, 2015.
There are already two columns for remed request and remed done ... they are updated .. :)

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

An24 said:
alhamdullah mashallah thanks god 100 times today we got ppr
in living in islamabad just need advicr that i submit my pasport through vac or tcs which one is best?
if you are living in ISL then u should go by yourself .. there is no point in using TCS

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016

Hi Everyone !
My husband's re-medical is done yesterday and today he got an e-mail from LVO to send the english translation of nikah nama.
This is what we got :

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Marriage Certificate / Licence
Certified translation of Nikah Nama in English or French.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email"

My question is i already sent the MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE in english. Are they asking for something else? Because i am not getting it. Please help me and why did they say "Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence" :( :( Please tell me

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Salman Warraich said:
hi esma im dec 2014 applicant my wife has received back original documents bt i did not any any correspondence from cic and status os showing as in process
HI, I have the exact same case as yours. Lets keep eachother updated!

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

hhafiz said:
YES....This is absolutely fine. All you need to make sure is to contact them within 7 days.
Salaam hhafiz!
Can you please just confirm for me...we were given the remed email Oct.8 and a request was made on the 9th to ISB med centre...the appointment is scheduled for the 19th of oct. For a medical re-assessment.
I sent over both my email for request to pakistan medical and their response for the date they've scheduled for appointment to Delhi medical.

We should be in the clear right?!

Do I have to let anyone in particular know that we have complied with the email from Delhi medical?

Thank you soooo much for your help. Sorry for the repeat question!

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

maria9988 said:
I am also waiting for DM. Missisauga received my app Dec 18/14 and I did re-med Sept15/15. It's been nearly a month and according to other people's timelines there should be a DM by now! My MP has been helping keep tabs on the case and last week he was able to find out that everything in my file is complete and the re-med was the last step. This worries me about why they're taking so long :(
Hi maria, did you get your original documents back yet??? I did but no update on ECAS and no further re-med request.
How did you get your MP to help keep tabs? Can you give me tips on how I can get a faster process because I filed my application before you but still no re-med request.

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

HFHH13 said:
Salaam hhafiz!
Can you please just confirm for me...we were given the remed email Oct.8 and a request was made on the 9th to ISB med centre...the appointment is scheduled for the 19th of oct. For a medical re-assessment.
I sent over both my email for request to pakistan medical and their response for the date they've scheduled for appointment to Delhi medical.

We should be in the clear right?!

Do I have to let anyone in particular know that we have complied with the email from Delhi medical?

Thank you soooo much for your help. Sorry for the repeat question!
You don't have to let anyone know that you've scheduled the appointment. Once re-med is done, the doctor's office will send the necessary forms and results to Delhi themselves. Otherwise they'll let you know.