Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Iqbalf said:
I suspect not. But you never know sister. Usually it doesn't go to "In Process" for anyone in interview queue. That's why I am hopeful that they may have taken us out from the interview list ?
We are April 2014 app. after 17 months of waiting we received Interview schedule and Re-medical at the same time, we went In-Process at the end of August also, which means it is not mandatory that if you are In_process then your interview is waived, it did not happen in our case.

I saw Saad1 and a couple of others had misunderstood so please expect anything and be prepared. Inshaallah we will get through this soon. Aameen

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014

Assalam o Alaikam,

DM since 25 September. 18 days passed no PPR. I am worried, is there something wrong!

malik ahmad

Sep 9, 2015

hi all friends. i want to disscuss my matter and need help also. my application received nov 2013 in london visa office. change stautus in june 2015 in process. received email for final medical and police certificate. every thing don on july 2015. came back to pakistan. received email for schedule A form update on 2 oct 2015.i sent on 4 oct 2015. what will the next step and how long they will make the decision.i applied for notes also. contacted with MP by my wife. but they are not working due to elections. what i should do now. i read in many forums applictions of 2014 are completed. please guide me

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015

Im sponsor me and my wife went together for interview on oct 7 in Islamabad. The visa officer was lady and took one hour with my wife and 20 min together. She did not clarify if i passed or not but gave back passport and said she will decide in one month when she goes back to london. She gave back some documents but she kept police certificate(first time given on interview), photocopies of our both passports, money transfers, some ruqsti pictures, 4 passport size photos. Does that mean she rejected my case?

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

ALM123 said:
Hello everyone. Can someone please elaborate on Nikkah Only cases? like there was a nikkah that took place in a mosque in the morning and then a nikkah reception at night.
Do you guys know if theres been objection on these type of cases. I wont be mentioning anything about my rukhsati in the application
i am also same my nikah held on sep 15 and reception 17th sep and just 14 people because of my parients death my lawyer write everthing in applcation andi send all pictures of reception huny moon air ticket hotel recept before marrige pics and screenshorts of whatsap viber english nikah nama plus nadra nikah nama and what you send to cic and did you write the reasons of small marrige?

GMZ

Jun 16, 2015

Dear All friends Seniors and Juniors,
I check/read yours postings every day and occasionally write/ask questions. My name is given at time line spreadsheet at Row number 103 (GMZ). I sent an email to LVO on August 22nd and got back on the same date September 22nd which is as follows: My question is that after almost a month I didn’t get any update from LVO. What should I do???? As they said that my application has undergone initial review. It means that initial review has been completed. But visa officer doesn’t have time to review.

Please comment and extend your feedback.

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application has undergone initial review, and now awaits the review of an Immigration Officer.
We will update your records with the contact details provided below.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

[/quote]

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

You are still in the process, and a VO will be in touch with you if they need additional documents etc. At this time, you will have to sit back wait patiently. You can also order your GCMS notes to find out more.

No one can tell you how long next steps will take. It's different for everyone.

GMZ said:
I check/read yours postings every day and occasionally write/ask questions. My name is given at time line spreadsheet at Row number 103 (GMZ). I sent an email to LVO on August 22nd and got back on the same date September 22nd which is as follows: My question is that after almost a month I didn’t get any update from LVO. What should I do???? As they said that my application has undergone initial review. It means that initial review has been completed. But visa officer doesn’t have time to review.

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application has undergone initial review, and now awaits the review of an Immigration Officer.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

GMZ

Jun 16, 2015

warzo said:
You are still in the process, and a VO will be in touch with you if they need additional documents etc. At this time, you will have to sit back wait patiently. You can also order your GCMS notes to find out more.

No one can tell you how long next steps will take. It's different for everyone.
Hello Warzo,
Thank you very much for your prompt positive response.
Further to explain, My wife's medical has been expired on October 2, 2015. I applied for GCMS notes on October 1st. I check my bank account on line everyday but $5:00 have not been deducted from my bank account. I think it will take a while.
I live in Edmonton Alberta and it is two hours behind from Ontario.

GM Zahid

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

GMZ said:
Hello Warzo,
Thank you very much for your prompt positive response.
Further to explain, My wife's medical has been expired on October 2, 2015. I applied for GCMS notes on October 1st. I check my bank account on line everyday but $5:00 have not been deducted from my bank account. I think it will take a while.
I live in Edmonton Alberta and it is two hours behind from Ontario.

GM Zahid
That's strange. My $$ are usually deducted the same day. Are you sure you applied correclty?

You will need to apply on behalf of your spouse, and you will need to upload the consent form signed and dated by your spouse in order to receive notes. If I were you, I would send the request again. It's only $5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

GMZ said:

Dear Applicant,
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
You know, I think I might be in the same boat. This is what my Enquiry said: and I got an answer in two days!

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting officer review, we will be in touch if any additional information is required.

Kind regards,

JS
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Only time can tell. All of us are on our wits' end waiting for something to happen!! We're all in the same boat! May Allah help us all out :) :)

GMZ

Jun 16, 2015

warzo said:
That's strange. My $$ are usually deducted the same day. Are you sure you applied correclty?

You will need to apply on behalf of your spouse, and you will need to upload the consent form signed and dated by your spouse in order to receive notes. If I were you, I would send the request again. It's only $5.
Oh! it means I did wrong. I applied under my name. I am "sponsor" and my wife is "Applicant". Yes, $5 are nothing, I can resubmit it again. Thanks for your good suggestion. May Allah fulfill yours and everyones good wishes (Aamin)
G.Mustafa Zahid

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Hey guys,
I am sponsoring my wife on the basis of nikkah only but in my application I have explained my reasoning as to why we haven’t done the rukhsati yet and when are we planning to do that. Anyways, my application was received on August 04, 2015 and as we know it takes approx. 2 months for approval of sponsor. However, I still have not received a confirmation that I am approved as a sponsor and that the application has been transferred to LVO, but when I check my ECAS, it now says “In-process” under Permanent Residence Application Status as opposed to “Application Received”. Could anyone here clarify if this is normal?

My second concern is that lets suppose that my file is already at LVO and its already being processed, and they ask for Rukhsati proof with other relevant documents, would they give us a time limit? We are planning to do rukhsati in May 2016 but I am just concerned what if they ask us to do it before?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

fhyder said:
Hey guys,
I am sponsoring my wife on the basis of nikkah only but in my application I have explained my reasoning as to why we haven’t done the rukhsati yet and when are we planning to do that. Anyways, my application was received on August 04, 2015 and as we know it takes approx. 2 months for approval of sponsor. However, I still have not received a confirmation that I am approved as a sponsor and that the application has been transferred to LVO, but when I check my ECAS, it now says “In-process” under Permanent Residence Application Status as opposed to “Application Received”. Could anyone here clarify if this is normal?

My second concern is that lets suppose that my file is already at LVO and its already being processed, and they ask for Rukhsati proof with other relevant documents, would they give us a time limit? We are planning to do rukhsati in May 2016 but I am just concerned what if they ask us to do it before?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
They have given upto 30 days to complete rukhsati. If you end up getting the rukhsati done prior, please send all the proofs immediately. Your application will not be considered "complete" until rukhsati is completed. You will be definitely asked for additional proofs and documents when your if opened.

If you haven't received SA, you can contact Mississauga for an update.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

warzo said:
They have given upto 30 days to complete rukhsati. If you end up getting the rukhsati done prior, please send all the proofs immediately. Your application will not be considered "complete" until rukhsati is completed. You will be definitely asked for additional proofs and documents when your if opened.

If you haven't received SA, you can contact Mississauga for an update.
Thanks for you reply, I really hope they ask for Rukhsati proofs around the same time we have it planned.

Is it possible for the case to be in process already? or does this mean they are processing SA?