+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maria9988 said:
Congrats! When was your re-med done and whrn did you get DM? It wasn't on the timeline.
Jazak Allah Khair. I did my remedical on 25th august. I got my decision made on 14th september. Actually i missed a letter on 21st july 2015. I sent them a case specific enquiry and got my letter in email.

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

feb2015 said:
Yes. And also my ecas updated again yesterday. First it was just showing "in process". Now when I click the link there is an additional line added saying they started processing on June 23. I think that is when they added the file to the queue and just a few days ago they started to actually process it.
I had the same line thing experience in my ECAS and was in process since June, Do u think that our background checks and eligibility review is done?

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

Iqbalf said:
Walikumsalam,
With File #, PA's dob should be used and with UCI sponsor's dob.

While i was looking at my notes yesterday, I realized that PA also gets issued a UCI number but they do not supply that to sponsor. But if you order notes, you can get that number as well. Just information - it is the same as File # for PA.
After SA the LVO sends separate confirmation letters to Sponsor and PA with their respective UCIs. The sponsor has the same number when his / her file was being processed back then (though mine is different as I got my PR in year 2000 and at that time format was different). Unfortunately, there are many PAs who never get that letter and my wife being one of them. We only got to know that when we received our first re-med request from NDVO. File number remains the same in both letters as you have mentioned.

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

khaliq.ak said:
Hello everyone
AlamdirullAh finnaly i arrive today in Canada but how i can change the setting of profile
Congrats! Have a great life ahead. Enjoy the beautiful fall :)

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

daaca said:
same to you .i sent additional document and its received bye same name A hafid 5 october still nothing progress but we hope ppr insh alh pray for all of us thanks and let me know if u get any contact about london visa office

Thanks for info

M_B

Dec 13, 2014

Alhamdulillah very humbly i am pleased to tell you guys that i received my ppr yesterday :) Thank God. although its been a long patient ride and i pray that may Allah make this easier for everybody and grant them their visas as soon as possible. Amen.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and this forum has helped me a lot in every step along the way.

Now i have two questions:
1) the ppr says to submit the passport to VAC and i want to courier my passport to VAC. so plz guide me what courier is preferrable and what exactly to send in that courier along with my passport ( i mean what fees of submission for VAC. how to submit that and the appendix A chart and photographs etc)?
2) we recently changed shifted from our previous address to new one. so do we have to inform cic about this chage of address. i am confused as they have mentioned in email to inform them of changes in mailing address which we gave as my husband's address in canada. So plz help me in this regard. Also if the mailing address has to be changed how should the changes be made before passport submission or after it?

My timeline is :
File submitted: April 2014
Aor: May 9 2014
In process: 26 November 2014
first medical: February 2014
Addtl docs: January 2015
Re-med done: Sept 16, 2014 (Here is a twist in story, they didnt send us remed letter but kept asking us to send a remed date. so we didnt wait for the letter and got the remed done at IOM islamabad. i still dont know if they will send us the remed letter or ask to do medical again. i hope that doesnt happen)
DM: 4 October 2015
ppr: 9 october 2015.

I hope that helps if anyone has any queries. I request my timeline to be added to the spreadsheet also.

feb2015

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015 (Upfront) In process:... 08-10-2015

Micky:) said:
I had the same line thing experience in my ECAS and was in process since June, Do u think that our background checks and eligibility review is done?
Could be, because as you said they are working in parallel with all the files open. If not then they must be doing that in the coming week.

Also looks like we won't be needing re-meds.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

visa1info1 said:
Jazak Allah Khair. I did my remedical on 25th august. I got my decision made on 14th september. Actually i missed a letter on 21st july 2015. I sent them a case specific enquiry and got my letter in email.
How did u get to know that uv missed a letter? Did they re send u the letter?

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011

Hi,
I check my status and its changed to ; in process; on 9 October I was really worried about my case I done my remedical and PPRf on june 21 after that nothing I send them email but no reply yesterday they changed estatus application received to in process and add line

we start your application on 3 sept 2014
we start process on November 3 2014
we received medical

my question is do they received my re-medical
at this point there is any chance of interview or what you guys expect .
I am worried do they call me for interview or what at this point.
do I need to order notes or wait for any news from them and if I wait how long I need to wait.
please help me at this situation.

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

Can someone pls confirm something...this question has been asked before but I can't find the responses.
If Delhi medical sends a remed request and they mention for requesting PP for medical appointment within 7 days of request email....this doesn't mean that the appointment should be scheduled for a date within the 7 days, right? If the request is made within 7 days but the appointment date is 2 weeks after this is not a problem right?

Please help! Anyone who has gone through this situation already pls confirm!
Thank you :)
God bless!

ian-ali

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

To Feb2015

[size=10pt]If LVO keeps moving at its current pace I should be getting my PPR within 3 weeks - since I will be traveling at that time, I'm trying to be prepared in advance.[/size]

Hi Feb2015

Yes within 2-4 weeks you will hear back from LVO.

sshelpumeet

Oct 10, 2015

AOA everyone

Congrats to those who have received PPR:)

Once your status changes to DM, you won't need re-med most likely. Be patient and pray. Fully completed app is the key to success.

Allah Hafiz

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

HFHH13 said:
Can someone pls confirm something...this question has been asked before but I can't find the responses.
If Delhi medical sends a remed request and they mention for requesting PP for medical appointment within 7 days of request email....this doesn't mean that the appointment should be scheduled for a date within the 7 days, right? If the request is made within 7 days but the appointment date is 2 weeks after this is not a problem right?

God bless!
Please can anyone help me with my above question?!!!
Thank you

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HFHH13 said:

God bless!
YES....This is absolutely fine. All you need to make sure is to contact them within 7 days.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

deplix said:
Hi,
I check my status and its changed to ; in process; on 9 October I was really worried about my case I done my remedical and PPRf on june 21 after that nothing I send them email but no reply yesterday they changed estatus application received to in process and add line

we start your application on 3 sept 2014
we start process on November 3 2014
we received medical

my question is do they received my re-medical
at this point there is any chance of interview or what you guys expect .
I am worried do they call me for interview or what at this point.
do I need to order notes or wait for any news from them and if I wait how long I need to wait.
please help me at this situation.
Nothing to be worried about at this point. Be patient and pray.
BTW why are you thinking about interview? Do you have any doubts in your mind?