+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

M_B said:
Alhamdulillah very humbly i am pleased to tell you guys that i received my ppr yesterday :) Thank God. although its been a long patient ride and i pray that may Allah make this easier for everybody and grant them their visas as soon as possible. Amen.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and this forum has helped me a lot in every step along the way.

Now i have two questions:
1) the ppr says to submit the passport to VAC and i want to courier my passport to VAC. so plz guide me what courier is preferrable and what exactly to send in that courier along with my passport ( i mean what fees of submission for VAC. how to submit that and the appendix A chart and photographs etc)?
2) we recently changed shifted from our previous address to new one. so do we have to inform cic about this chage of address. i am confused as they have mentioned in email to inform them of changes in mailing address which we gave as my husband's address in canada. So plz help me in this regard. Also if the mailing address has to be changed how should the changes be made before passport submission or after it?

My timeline is :
File submitted: April 2014
Aor: May 9 2014
In process: 26 November 2014
first medical: February 2014
Addtl docs: January 2015
Re-med done: Sept 16, 2014 (Here is a twist in story, they didnt send us remed letter but kept asking us to send a remed date. so we didnt wait for the letter and got the remed done at IOM islamabad. i still dont know if they will send us the remed letter or ask to do medical again. i hope that doesnt happen)
DM: 4 October 2015
ppr: 9 october 2015.

I hope that helps if anyone has any queries. I request my timeline to be added to the spreadsheet also.
Congrats....

I would say if possible submit yourself and read the attached letter you received from CIC carefully. They have mentioned what you need to submit (e.g. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member, the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A fully completed for you and each accompanying family member. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members per CIC requirement, And a copy of the received email).

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

Akhan22 said:
Our case " June 2014" is in Islamabad awaiting for interview too ....did you ordered notes ? let us keep in touch to inform about upcoming interview.
Hope Allah will help us all InShaAllah.
I have received interview letter and m going there in next month I have received all letters like medical letter interview letter and police crector certificate etc

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

mjvc2323 said:
I had my interview yesterday. Unfortunately we did not get visa on the spot im very confused. Visa officer did not accept or refuse but said i will get reply back when she goes back to London in a month. She did not even take passport but she kept some stuff like ruksti pictures, passport photos, copy of passport, police certificate, money transfer. Should i be worried?
A o a.
can u pls let me know that have u received all letters together (interview letter, medical letter and police crector certificate etc)

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

ian-ali said:
To Feb2015

[size=10pt]If LVO keeps moving at its current pace I should be getting my PPR within 3 weeks - since I will be traveling at that time, I'm trying to be prepared in advance.[/size]

Hi Feb2015

Yes within 2-4 weeks you will hear back from LVO.

I'm feb 2015 Applicant and my Application went in process on 15 Sep since thn i have not hear anything from them While mean i have sent them Additional Documents Voluntarily and i have ordered notes as well , looking forward to send Case Enquiry as well .. Do you think its good idea to send Enquiry ?? Can it delay my case Processing etc .. ?

mrmaz

Nov 14, 2012

Hi everyone!
I have question for my friend if ones status changes during spousal sponsorship like from PR to citizen ,can sponsor go out of country for 3 4 months.
Thanks.

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

feb2015 said:
Yes. And also my ecas updated again yesterday. First it was just showing "in process". Now when I click the link there is an additional line added saying they started processing on June 23. I think that is when they added the file to the queue and just a few days ago they started to actually process it.
did you cheek your email if cic send you email then its means that cic open your file and start work.

feb2015

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015 (Upfront) In process:... 08-10-2015

ahmedwaqas said:
did you cheek your email if cic send you email then its means that cic open your file and start work.
I have not gotten any emails yet.. Did any other April applicants get an email recently?

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

M_B said:
Alhamdulillah very humbly i am pleased to tell you guys that i received my ppr yesterday :) Thank God. although its been a long patient ride and i pray that may Allah make this easier for everybody and grant them their visas as soon as possible. Amen.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and this forum has helped me a lot in every step along the way.

Now i have two questions:
1) the ppr says to submit the passport to VAC and i want to courier my passport to VAC. so plz guide me what courier is preferrable and what exactly to send in that courier along with my passport ( i mean what fees of submission for VAC. how to submit that and the appendix A chart and photographs etc)?
2) we recently changed shifted from our previous address to new one. so do we have to inform cic about this chage of address. i am confused as they have mentioned in email to inform them of changes in mailing address which we gave as my husband's address in canada. So plz help me in this regard. Also if the mailing address has to be changed how should the changes be made before passport submission or after it?

My timeline is :
File submitted: April 2014
Aor: May 9 2014
In process: 26 November 2014
first medical: February 2014
Addtl docs: January 2015
Re-med done: Sept 16, 2014 (Here is a twist in story, they didnt send us remed letter but kept asking us to send a remed date. so we didnt wait for the letter and got the remed done at IOM islamabad. i still dont know if they will send us the remed letter or ask to do medical again. i hope that doesnt happen)
DM: 4 October 2015
ppr: 9 october 2015.

I hope that helps if anyone has any queries. I request my timeline to be added to the spreadsheet also.
MashaAllah congratulations

ian-ali

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Quote from: ian-ali on October 10, 2015, 09:34:38 am
To Feb2015

If LVO keeps moving at its current pace I should be getting my PPR within 3 weeks - since I will be traveling at that time, I'm trying to be prepared in advance.

Hi Feb2015

Yes within 2-4 weeks you will hear back from LVO.

I'm feb 2015 Applicant and my Application went in process on 15 Sep since thn i have not hear anything from them While mean i have sent them Additional Documents Voluntarily and i have ordered notes as well , looking forward to send Case Enquiry as well .. Do you think its good idea to send Enquiry ?? Can it delay my case Processing etc .. ?

Hi

Well put yourself in the case processor shoe, why did you send in additional documents voluntarily? The more enquiries you do the more they could get suspicious, so just be patient and hope for the best. LVO is processing 2015 applications really fast. Did they asked you for anything else. If your case is in process that's a good news and very soon you will get DM. Just hold your horses ;).

TC

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015

FRV said:
How did u get to know that uv missed a letter? Did they re send u the letter?
I didnt hear anything from them so i sent them case specific enquiry on 28th july 2015. They didnt reply me but on 13th august 2015 i received remedical request. I got my remedical done on 20th august. In the first week of septembet i checked my status by using applicants information and file number and there was a fourth line added stating that we sent u a correspondence on 21st july 2015. If you havent sent the info then do it asap. So i again sent them a csi and they told me that they will contact me if anythng additional is required. So i figured out that it was the remedical letter that i missed on 21st july. Cuz they didnt have my email id so they might have sent it thru tcs. Jazak Allah Khair! May Allah SWT help all of us

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

feb2015 said:
I have not gotten any emails yet.. Did any other April applicants get an email recently?
i dnt know about april applecent but i am may 2015 applecent my applection status is in process from 4th aug 2015 and i dnt receive any email yet.

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

Ecas changed to decision made. But there is no information on sending a letter on the decision. Is this normal? when will the ppr arrive guys?

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

mkrk said:
Ecas changed to decision made. But there is no information on sending a letter on the decision. Is this normal? when will the ppr arrive guys?
when u got decision made?

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

Micky:) said:
when u got decision made?
This morning.