+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SN1718

Feb 16, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello everyone,

My wife's case is still under process i applied back in jan 2014 and as I was reading some comments here some ppl are talking about ordering notes, I wonder what happens when you order notes or how does it work and where can I make a request to get my case notes

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Landing_PR said:
Hello everyone,

Very new to this forum and hoping to get help and insight in this tedious matter.

I'm going to apply for my husband's sponsorship. We've been married for 4 years and have a 3 year old daughter. My husband applied for Visitor Visa from Pakistan when I was due with our first baby but the lawyer he used in Pakistan was a fraud and because of his misrepresentation, there was a 2 year ban that was applied to my husband's visa. His ban was lifted in March 2015, therefore we are now trying to apply. Could someone please help me find a good immigration lawyer? Someone they've dealt with in the past or currently?

Also, is there a way to apply from another country? Since Pakistani timeline is now 42 months. My husband has a 1 year work visa to France. Can he apply through that visa office?

It's been so long and I really need to start my family's life together. Please help anyway you can. Much appreciated.

applying for wife sponsership isnt a big deal. On website it says 42 months but on average its 1-1.5 years processing time. Because you are pakistani your visa office will be London visa office and you cant change that.

If he is a PR ( permanent resident ) of Canada then he should be present in canada while the processing is done and if he is a Citizen of canada he can be anywhere ( dubai , pakistan etc ) and the processing can be done.

search on google for Canada immigration lawyers and you will find a bunch of them. If i were you i have done it myself , anyways this is one of the immigration lawyers http://www.cicsimmigration.com/

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

I'm a Pakistani citizen, I was in France when I applied for a PR. My visa office was Paris and things went very smooth.
Your husband has a work visa for France, he is a French resident. With his "carte de séjour" he can apply from France.
But there is a condition, he can apply from France, if he is living there from Last 12 months.
For all other applications you must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.
Text taken from
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

I guess you are a Canadian citizen. No worries, you have a common child with your spouse and you are in this position because of a bad lawyer.
Keep things simple and straight forward, keep in mind only one thing while preparing your file, don't lie.
Spouse visa is a simple straight forward process, no need to hire any lawyer. Most of the forum members are doing everything by themselves.
On this forum people help each other, if you need help, you can post your questions here.
Have a look at this site
sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/forms
You will find everything written in detail.

If you can share what was the misrepresentation that resulted in 2 years ban, It will help readers of the forum to avoid such misrepresentations.

Landing_PR said:
Hello everyone,

Very new to this forum and hoping to get help and insight in this tedious matter.

I'm going to apply for my husband's sponsorship. We've been married for 4 years and have a 3 year old daughter. My husband applied for Visitor Visa from Pakistan when I was due with our first baby but the lawyer he used in Pakistan was a fraud and because of his misrepresentation, there was a 2 year ban that was applied to my husband's visa. His ban was lifted in March 2015, therefore we are now trying to apply. Could someone please help me find a good immigration lawyer? Someone they've dealt with in the past or currently?

Also, is there a way to apply from another country? Since Pakistani timeline is now 42 months. My husband has a 1 year work visa to France. Can he apply through that visa office?

It's been so long and I really need to start my family's life together. Please help anyway you can. Much appreciated.

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

FRV said:
Hi mkrk

I see in ur time line that ur status "in process " is since march but the spreadsheet shows that ur status chnged to in process in august. Can u pls tell me is ur status inprocess since so many months n uv not heard anythng still?
Hi,

Well they updated my case to in process on 29 august and inside there is a line that says they started working on my file in april. No idea why.

An24

Aug 24, 2015

urgent pleaseeee

On our ecas on other column it mentions my wife's name that says citizenship application status and in process at other line when we click the underline of IN PROCESS it mentions about her citizenship for when she applied ...me and wife r confused for y they have put this on our ecas ...could someone kind fully help us

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

PLEASE ADVICE><<>>>>>> KINDLY REPLY

It is now 16 days i have submitted my PP to VFA , still waiting for the visa.

Please advice how many days they need to issue a VISA

Aaaaa888

Sep 28, 2015

Pkb27 said:
PLEASE ADVICE><<>>>>>> KINDLY REPLY

It is now 16 days i have submitted my PP to VFA , still waiting for the visa.

Please advice how many days they need to issue a VISA
Mee too same situation ,suitted passport at vfs karachi

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

An24 said:
urgent pleaseeee

On our ecas on other column it mentions my wife's name that says citizenship application status and in process at other line when we click the underline of IN PROCESS it mentions about her citizenship for when she applied ...me and wife r confused for y they have put this on our ecas ...could someone kind fully help us
Just login with applicant's DoB and Case number, you will see the clear status in one line.

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hello Everybody,

Please kindly help. How long would it take to receive PPR after the e-case status changes to Decison Made. Below is my Timeline. Thank you kindly.

application received in Mississauga: Late June 2014
sponsor approval: Late August 2014
are you sponsor or applicant: Applicant
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request: Early July 2015
Re-med done: Early August 2015
Show "In Process" on ECAS: Early July 2015
Interview: Waived
Decision Made: Late September, 2015
PPR: Waiting Still
Landing: InshaAllah Soon

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hello Everybody,

Please kindly help. How long would it take to receive PPR after the e-case status changes to Decison Made. Below is my Timeline. Thank you kindly.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

ciscoccie said:
applying for wife sponsership isnt a big deal. On website it says 42 months but on average its 1-1.5 years processing time. Because you are pakistani your visa office will be London visa office and you cant change that.

If he is a PR ( permanent resident ) of Canada then he should be present in canada while the processing is done and if he is a Citizen of canada he can be anywhere ( dubai , pakistan etc ) and the processing can be done.

search on google for Canada immigration lawyers and you will find a bunch of them. If i were you i have done it myself , anyways this is one of the immigration lawyers
Thank you for replying. I'm actually applying for my husband's sponsorship and I'm a Canadian Citizen along with my daughter as well. My husband is Pakistani - No PR for him just yet.
That's reaffirming that it doesn't take that long - I will try to apply myself inshallah

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
I'm a Pakistani citizen, I was in France when I applied for a PR. My visa office was Paris and things went very smooth.
Your husband has a work visa for France, he is a French resident. With his "carte de séjour" he can apply from France.
But there is a condition, he can apply from France, if he is living there from Last 12 months.
For all other applications you must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.

I guess you are a Canadian citizen. No worries, you have a common child with your spouse and you are in this position because of a bad lawyer.
Keep things simple and straight forward, keep in mind only one thing while preparing your file, don't lie.
Spouse visa is a simple straight forward process, no need to hire any lawyer. Most of the forum members are doing everything by themselves.
On this forum people help each other, if you need help, you can post your questions here.
Have a look at this site
sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/forms
You will find everything written in detail.

If you can share what was the misrepresentation that resulted in 2 years ban, It will help readers of the forum to avoid such misrepresentations.
No my husband is only in France on work visa through his company. He is not a resident of France. I will complete all the forms and submit it myself. Hopefully will not need a lawyer.
Canadian Government never contacted us about what the misrepresentation was but only contacted the lawyer in Pakistan who never told us about the ban until Feb 2015. Until then we thought our case is still in progress.

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

HORI420 said:
Hello Everybody,

i got after 15 days

munnabhai86

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015

Alhamdulillah got ppr yesterday. Any idea how long does it take after submitting the passport?

Thanks to all of you

mobahil

Jan 20, 2015

GISGeek said:
You have received your ordered notes, right? actually this is an accompanying letter written in official language that they have fulfilled your required documents under rights given by Canadian Constitution to every citizen / PR. Moreover, they have given you the right to complaint within sixty days if you are not satisfied with their service. So, in short nothing to worry about just relax and prepare for the interview.
Thanks alot for answering me ! I appreciate ur support :) ! Just curious that how long do they take to give an interview date after sending back the original documents to the sponsor?