+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

prazwerthe

Sep 8, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

@Mercy and any other senior member,

Is having a job for both sponsor and applicant a strong criteria for faster approval?

In my case my husband is unemployed. But as far as education is concerned, he has his MBA from London and I have Bsc. and I'm finally employed with the ministry of government services. OR do some people just get lucky, regardless of employment?

Mercy24 said:
I have done the same also. Canadian born citizen sponsoring my wife with a Master's degree.
Although I haven't sent 1000 pages of personal communications, my wife thought I was mad to ask her for so much documentation.
Plus I have sent them details about my baby's birth in Pakistan.
You are also fortunate with respect to timing also.
As they have made a jump from October applicants to December to avoid re-medical requests which causes a 2 month delay, sometimes more.

eurolife23

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2013 Re Med done on 09-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-11-2015

maria9988 said:
I'll be more excited when I see PPrs for 2014 applicants who've recently done their re-meds, but congratulations to the2015 applicants who are seeing activity on their files!
Here's to that ;D
Inshallah, soon!!

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hello seniors,
im sponsoring my husband

i have a dependent child who is in Canada with me and also my child permanent resident here. my child is not my present spouse's child.
which of the following should i fill up for my spouse's sponsorship application?

1. Financial Evaluation [IMM 1283]
2. Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5481)

thank u

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

prazwerthe said:
@ Mercy and any other senior member,

Is having a job for both sponsor and applicant a strong criteria for faster approval?

In my case my husband is unemployed. But as far as education is concerned, he has his MBA from London and I have Bsc. and I'm finally employed with the ministry of government services. OR do some people just get lucky, regardless of employment?
No, because you are already past stage 1 sponsor approval stage and there is no minimum income requirement.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

LOVECANADALOVE said:
hello seniors,
im sponsoring my husband

i have a dependent child who is in Canada with me and also my child permanent resident here. my child is not my present spouse's child.
which of the following should i fill up for my spouse's sponsorship application?

1. Financial Evaluation [IMM 1283]
2. Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5481)
Because the child is not being sponsored, #2.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

prazwerthe said:
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how I can notify LVO of my employment. I wasn't working when I submitted the application as I was on maternity leave. Now I have a new Job and would like to inform them. How do I do so?

P.S. PLEASE REPLY...
You can notify them thru case specific enquiry.
Please check the FAQ in my signature.

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014

cngrats anam. amazing

anam9094 said:
Nope !! I only sent like 50 pages of communication.I also did not have a reception and did not have a honeymoon either. I only send like 25 pictures for my wedding and like 4 pictures for outings. I did not send too much.It was all the basic stuff. I am really suprised.I thought it would take longer because i did not have a reception. I hope I get the ppr request soon as well:)

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014

congrats, girls are always lucky, its the guys that they scrutinize lol

ZF_87 said:
@ mercy

Definately man. That was the first thing I said. Luck played a big part in our case. Dua always works. Make dua and InshAllah things will work out for all my brothers and sisters.

cricket_99

Apr 28, 2015

Salam Everyone,

Today I received an email from CIC saying that my wife may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. We had our Nikah in January, 2015 and we didn't do our rukhsati since we were waiting for our paper work to progress/complete first. We are planning on doing our rukhsati next year in October. They need an answer within 30 days. What should I say? I do have my Nikkah proof and lots of picture together. Please help. I don't want them to refuse/reject my case.

"I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you do not appear to meet section R4, R117(1) of IRPR.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section:
R 4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a
spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law
partnership or conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the
Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

R 117. (1) A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the
foreign national is
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

You do not appear to meet these requirements because according to your answers in your
sponsored persons questionnaire (IMM5490) Q27 you have not performed a Rukhsati ritual or
cohabitated at this time. Given the high importance of the Rukhsati ceremony in your culture I
am concerned that your relationship may not be genuine.

Thanks for your help.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

cricket_99 said:
Salam Everyone,

Today I received an email from CIC saying that my wife may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. We had our Nikah in January, 2015 and we didn't do our rukhsati since we were waiting for our paper work to progress/complete first. We are planning on doing our rukhsati next year in October. They need an answer within 30 days. What should I say? I do have my Nikkah proof and lots of picture together. Please help. I don't want them to refuse/reject my case.

"I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act because you do not appear to meet section R4, R117(1) of IRPR.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section:
R 4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a
spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law
partnership or conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the
Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

R 117. (1) A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the
foreign national is
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

You do not appear to meet these requirements because according to your answers in your
sponsored persons questionnaire (IMM5490) Q27 you have not performed a Rukhsati ritual or
cohabitated at this time. Given the high importance of the Rukhsati ceremony in your culture I
am concerned that your relationship may not be genuine.

Thanks for your help.
Most people who just want immigration status they throw their cases in Nikah only, "Marriage of Convenience"

One advice. Get ruksati, get pictures of ruksati and send the proof in 30 days o else your case will be closed. Why would you wait for October 2016? That shows complete weak case infront of Visa Officer. Since last year those who send ruksati only cases are given chance to get ruksati and send proves or else their cases are rejected.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

maria9988 said:
I'll be more excited when I see PPrs for 2014 applicants who've recently done their re-meds, but congratulations to the2015 applicants who are seeing activity on their files!
2015 applicants are really lucky, i am jealous! its great processing time for all 2015. Congratulations to all of you.

sooninca

Jun 20, 2015

Is There any watsapp group for this group ?? If tes than wats the number

saad12

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

Hi all,

i have received an email in response to my case specific inquiry as there are many cases who have applied after me and have got decision made but my case haven't even gone in process and neither i have received any remed request, my medical have been expired for long time now. As per the email my case is still in Que. Please suggest how should i go about it, its quite depressing.

shall i order notes, will that be of any help?

Regards,

saad

MaryamS

Mar 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015

SoniFaheem said:
W/salam MaryamS

When we first applied, we sent in our Marriage Certificate and English Nikah Nama. Months later we had the same request from LVO - but they wanted our Urdu Nikah Nama and another official copy/original of our Marriage Certificate (not sure if they lost our original or what). We luckily DID have our URDU Nikah Nama however, so my husband sent them the original urdu nikah nama and marriage certificate via courier to London and we also replied to them via email with these scanned documents (I don't think it hurt at all to reply both ways as we have received our PPR since). Did you submit a Marriage Certificate as well?? We had to also resubmit the marriage certificate, my husband got the official copy from Nadra and sent it along with our Urdu Nikah Nama.

Actually the thing is, we never wrote an Urdu nikAh nama. The only nikah nama we signed was in English. We sent them the originals of both our nikah nama n marriage registration certificate along with application already. My husband has replied them back to their email with a scanned copy of the nikah Nama n explained that this is original n not a translated version. How long does it take them to acknowledge our response to their email? We got an automated reply that we shall respond to your email in 28 days? What does that mean? Are they going to proceed further after 28 days?

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

shab.Hunzai said:
2015 applicants are really lucky, i am jealous! its great processing time for all 2015. Congratulations to all of you.
I am june 2015 applicant after SA my permenent residency appliction is in process just in a month ;D waiting for DM and PPR :p