7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Arslan-Pervaiz said:
Hi All,

I am happy to share that I got PPR request today. Alhamdulillah.
Finally long panic wait has almost finished. I pray for all brothers and sisters who are waiting to unite with their loved ones and May Allah kareem unite you and have positive output. Ameen

Thanks All.

P.S: Special Thanks To Issa (Mercy 24) for all guidance and suggestions. I hope you will be through soon. Ameen
Thanks kindly and congratulations!

cricket_99

Apr 28, 2015

ipoo said:
Most people who just want immigration status they throw their cases in Nikah only, "Marriage of Convenience"

One advice. Get ruksati, get pictures of ruksati and send the proof in 30 days o else your case will be closed. Why would you wait for October 2016? That shows complete weak case infront of Visa Officer. Since last year those who send ruksati only cases are given chance to get ruksati and send proves or else their cases are rejected.
Since we cannot do our Rukhsati within a month now. What should I tell them so that they don't refuse/reject my case. I have all the proofs that we have been talking (whatsapp, skype), pictures (since I went to Pakistan to see her June) and receipts. Is that going to justify that our relationship is genuine for now?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018

cricket_99 said:
Since we cannot do our Rukhsati within a month now. What should I tell them so that they don't refuse/reject my case. I have all the proofs that we have been talking (whatsapp, skype), pictures (since I went to Pakistan to see her June) and receipts. Is that going to justify that our relationship is genuine for now?
as "Marriage of Convenience" is common therefore to make your case strong, attache cell bills, Photos, specially both side family photos, same rukhsati, any other party photos, or any other document which will make your case stronger. Airline ticket and Photos with date within that particular period.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Applied in October said:
HI mercy have you received PPR yet? Decision made yet?
No, my spouse had her re-med done on 7-Sep, so I expect a PPR in October.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

In Pakistani culture, Nikah is the main thing. May be the applicants with Nikah only need not to tell them its nikah only, they may say that they are married. May be I'm wrong.

I have many friends who did get a visa with Nikah only for UK, Sweden and France.
For Canada, its completely different. Strangely, the immigration policy does not consider Nikah something serious. May be they want people to live together and then separated for years. To suffer from immigration policy in real sense.
A group member received a message.
"You do not appear to meet these requirements because under Islamic Law, a marriage is not solemnized until the Rukhsati ceremony has taken place. In the IMM5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire you state that you did not have a reception as you are waiting until your visa is finalized (Q14). You also state that you have not lived together because of your university (Q27) and you did not enter any dates of cohabitation."

cricket_99 said:

cricket_99

Apr 28, 2015

nekeol said:
as "Marriage of Convenience" is common therefore to make your case strong, attache cell bills, Photos, specially both side family photos, same rukhsati, any other party photos, or any other document which will make your case stronger. Airline ticket and Photos with date within that particular period.
Yes that's what I was planning on doing. Sending them photos (family pics), boarding pass, gift receipts, our call history logs. They also want certified English Nikkah namma, which I will send it to them.

We are planning on doing our rukhsati next year InshAllah but we cannot do it within 30 days and send them pictures and proofs. What should I tell them regarding why we didn't do our rukhsati? What's the best answer so that they don't reject/refuse my case?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

khurram arif said:
A o a.
All forum member pls help me m in truble
I applied my visa back in Feb 2014 and I got transfer my case in April after I haven't receive nothing from lvo one of our friend Mercy24 suggested me to order notes and today I got received that and they puted me in interview que and the reason of
(Applicant(s) has/have not identified any other qualifying dependants for examination. Note: should additional dependants be sponsored at a later date they will be excluded as R117(9)(d) conditions apply arranged marriage. It appears though PA and sponsor may be cousins.
that's what they says and I can't understand what they want if anybody know pls help me
Please share your timeline.

Soulman

Sep 18, 2015

Hello Everybody
day before yesterday i got an email from LVO for the submission of original urdu nikah nama , where as i had only english nikah nama n that was submitted with my application. I never had any urdu nikah nama. I just wanted to know what you ppl did in your case when you got such querry?

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

Sarim said:
I am june 2015 applicant after SA my permenent residency appliction is in process just in a month ;D waiting for DM and PPR :p
Great, really surprised to hear this and good luck.

cricket_99

Apr 28, 2015

I have a question for the Nikkah only case.

When the CIC got back to you saying that they want Rukhsati proofs or else you marriage is not genuine. What did you reply back in this case? Because they give you 30 days to reply back and in case you have your rukhsati planned for few months after, you can't submit rukhsati proof pics within 30 days. What should I tell them so that my case doesn't get rejected or refused? My rukhsati is planned for next year.

I am planning on sending more proof like pics (of my recent visit), boarding pass, gift receipts and call history just to convince them that we are married and we talk everyday. I don't want them to reject or refuse my case.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

Soulman said:
Hello Everybody
day before yesterday i got an email from LVO for the submission of original urdu nikah nama , where as i had only english nikah nama n that was submitted with my application. I never had any urdu nikah nama. I just wanted to know what you ppl did in your case when you got such querry?
Thats strange. If you alredy sent your Nikah Nama in English and your marriage certificate, then there is no point to ask for Urdu Nikah Nama.
I also sent English NM and Marriage certificate but after reading your post I sent the pic of my attested Urdu Nikah Nama in Case Specific Inquiry to add that to my file in case they want that from me as well. Good luck

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

cricket_99 said:
I have a question for the Nikkah only case.

When the CIC got back to you saying that they want Rukhsati proofs or else you marriage is not genuine. What did you reply back in this case? Because they give you 30 days to reply back and in case you have your rukhsati planned for few months after, you can't submit rukhsati proof pics within 30 days. What should I tell them so that my case doesn't get rejected or refused? My rukhsati is planned for next year.

I am planning on sending more proof like pics (of my recent visit), boarding pass, gift receipts and call history just to convince them that we are married and we talk everyday. I don't want them to reject or refuse my case.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hi im victim of such a case, bt their immigration was for USA, embassy required rukhsti pics that were not taken by them, so they did a dummy rukhsti function at home and takes pic of bridal and groom while sitting togeather, in car and at entrace of home, further while printing pics they asked photographer to set pc date back so while printing pics, print date shows previous.

that was a little effort which they did and nw they are in USA having citizenship.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

Soulman said:
Hello Everybody
In Pakistan the baisc marriage document is urdu nikkah name have sign of both partners and witnesses that have three copies one for groom second for bridal and third for union council/marriage registration office. by the evidence of that union council/ martiage registration office issued an english nikkah nama as proof that ur marriage has been registered in Pakistan.

so u should provide that one if u did not have copy of it then should contact with union council or marriage registration office to plz provide a photo copy of original signed nikkah nama.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

CIC Performance

June 2015

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/06/cic-processing-leaves-applicants-limbo-065381.html