Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maria9988 said:
Well said, I'll have to vote liberal in my riding where they have come second in the last 3 elections but after Trudeau's suppost of Bill c-51 and C-24 where they just made us second-class citizens, it's really hard for me to like them right now. It would be amazing to see NDP in power this time around.
I think all those who are eligible to vote must make up their minds to either vote for NDP or Liberals. One thing for sure that CP has brought unprecedented harm to immigrants / citizens with its biased policies.

I cannot influence anyone by using this platform but it is a humble request that let us give chance to NDP this time because voting for either NDP or Liberals will divide our strength and eventually CP will benefit. God forbid they will come to power once again!

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Decision made:september -17 -2015
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Original Docs Returned:October-6-2015
Passport Req..
October-6-2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
October-14-2015 :D
LANDED..........
November-5-2015 :D

Hey guys,
My brother applied for his wife on June,12,2015 and he got no email about AOR or SA. Although,when I applied I got both emails. But then he received a letter in the mail today from CIC in French saying that he has been approved for sponsorship. He did put his email for correspondence and English as the language. Has anyone experienced something strange like this before?

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Liberals have strong vote bank, as they even showed in provincial elections Ontario is an example.. we should and must give vote to the Liberals.. just a point of view.. but am totally against the CP policies for immigration.. I am among the one who got affected severely. I just cant explain my views here.. I wish I don't see CP in Ottawa in my whole life(with such policies). Almost ruined my life....

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aoa
Any ppr today? ????? I am on Decision Made from 12 August but still without ppr any idea about my ppr???
Inshallah hopefully I will get PPR this Monday!!
Jazak Allah

khjunaid

Aug 21, 2015

AOA, every one i am new to this forum well i would like to ask some regarding my application i applied my spousal sponsor ship in 24 jan 2014.
when i have check the status of my application online it shows two notification which are:

your application is received on 24-01-2014.

your medical results have been received.

what does that means there no confirmation that my case or my file is transfer to london visa office.

how do i know that my file transfer to LVO.

Please help me to find my answer

khjunaid

Aug 21, 2015

AOA, every one i am new to this forum well i would like to ask some regarding my application i applied my spousal sponsor ship in 24 jan 2014.
when i have check the status of my application online it shows two notification which are:

what does that means there no confirmation that my case or my file is transfer to london visa office.

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aoa
Any ppr today?? I am on Decision Made from 12 August but still without ppr any idea about my ppr???
Jazak Allah

khjunaid

Aug 21, 2015

mehar_sheri

Nov 4, 2014

HI. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION:

My application status has changed to: in process.
I did my medical a few months back so that is done. The next step should be decision made... i wanted to know HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR STATUS CHANGE TO: DECISION MADE?

THANK YOU.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mehar_sheri said:
HI. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION:

My application status has changed to: in process.
I did my medical a few months back so that is done. The next step should be decision made... i wanted to know HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR STATUS CHANGE TO: DECISION MADE?

THANK YOU.
No one can say exactly WHEN......And also no one knows what they can ask next.....so the best option is if you really wanted to know where your application stands at you can order GCMS notes. Below is the link to order notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

khjunaid said:

You will receive an email (Provided if you have authorized CIC for email communication else snail mail) from CPCM stating about the eligibility approval being a sponsor, called SA, and also confirming that your application has been forwarded to LVO (based on applicant's home address).

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

t123 said:
Aoa
Any ppr today?? I am on Decision Made from 12 August but still without ppr any idea about my ppr???
Jazak Allah
Inshallah you will receive PPR in next couple of weeks......Wishing you all the best.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

Hi All,

Case in process at LVO, Can i visit Pakistan on annual vacations along with my sponsor as she is living with me in Dubai on residency visa but she is Canadian citizen.

I have to inform any thing to CPC Mississauga?

Please advise.

Rgds, Sarim

khjunaid

Aug 21, 2015

hhafiz said:
You will receive an email (Provided if you have authorized CIC for email communication else snail mail) from CPCM stating about the eligibility approval being a sponsor, called SA, and also confirming that your application has been forwarded to LVO (based on applicant's home address).
Sorry didn't get your point

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GISGeek said:
I think all those who are eligible to vote must make up their minds to either vote for NDP or Liberals. One thing for sure that CP has brought unprecedented harm to immigrants / citizens with its biased policies.

I cannot influence anyone by using this platform but it is a humble request that let us give chance to NDP this time because voting for either NDP or Liberals will divide our strength and eventually CP will benefit. God forbid they will come to power once again!
I second this....NDP or Liberal only......before deciding which one to vote just see the last two elections in your riding and identify which one has more probability to win over CP......... BUT NOT CP for sure.