App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

its not the issue. sent them a receipt

aftab1982 said:
Dear forum members

Do i need to submit right of permanent residence fee for my kids whose ages are 2, remember i do not get any request from CIC to submit this fee please give your opinion.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014

No need to be nervous. It is quite simple and straight-forward. Just need to fill some forms (easy) and answer some question (easy). Welcome to Canada.

N.Ali said:
just 7 days left in my departure..im a bit nervous about the immigration process at canada airport/

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

procedue of remedical is different if they found that medical is expire at the time when they start then they request if medical is not expired then they ask later. its better to order a notes to have a good knowledge.

Medical is not the surity that you are out from interview.

visa1info1 said:
Hello my dear frnd. I have the same timeline as urs.
App filed 4th june 2014
App transferred 30th july 2014
Ecas status changed in process 26th june 2015
I have few questions for u.
1. Wat is ur ecas status now?
2. How much time did it take for ur ecas status to change from in rpocess to decision made?
3. Did u get remedical requestion through email or by tcs ?
Regards

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

hhafiz said:
From my point of view this should be ok. You can give it try to match his handwriting but even than no big deal if its little bit different.
Only signature is prim importance. All signatures should be matched to each other.
Ok. Thanks alot :)

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

get the PCC from saudia and pak to and sent them. dont wait for the email as you know that they ask you
attsopal said:
Dear fellows,

i have one concern please do answer.

Currently i am in saudi Arabia for job and they have requested me for Police clearance Certificate.
they said that they will send instruction on my Pakistan Home Address to get this certificate and they also said that provide this information within 45 days. but i still haven't received it since 3rd July (The date when i received the Police CC requested through E-mail) and 20 days have already passed.

Any Guess how much days it takes to receive these Instruction and how much of my process is left.

they have already received my medical, and i applied in December 2012

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

Does it mean they have accepted the application or their are chances of rejection or requirement of Additional documents?
yes they can

2) Will the next step be Interview Request or PPR?
mostly ppr request
Imzy1984 said:
Guys, what are the next steps after Decision Made on ECAS, although no email has been received yet.
1) Does it mean they have accepted the application or their are chances of rejection or requirement of Additional documents?
2) Will the next step be Interview Request or PPR?

TIA

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

your timeline mostly they pick the file after avg 12 to 14 month

Mehrma said:
My file is in interview que and almost one year has been completed tnsfer of my file LVO. Any one hve a idea for how long I will wait for interview..

hassan332

Jan 20, 2013

she submitted at gizri karachi vfs. they gave her receipt but there is no such thing as reference number or tracking number on it. my wife ask them for it and they said she does not need it and that they will call her once they get pp back. 64 days is pretty dang crazy for them to be keeping some1s pp as all they have to do is stamp visa.

msaadsaqib said:
Where your wife submitted her Passport ? Did she get any Receipt after submitting that ?

When you Submit your Passport they give you Receipt on which they mention tracking number. They also update every single moment of your Passport through E-mail. In addition to that you can also track your passport anytime through tracking ID.

Brother if you have the receipt than go to VFS service center where you drop the passport and ask them about that.

May be there is possibility that you give it to wrong place. In that case find your passport back and send them.

farahtalha

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
07-06-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
13-11-2014
Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015

I inquire about the status of my file and they responded

Dear Applicant,

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file. You application is currently with an officer for review. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

Any Comments guys

Bazinga

Aug 20, 2013

Hello,

Last week I received a notification from the Canadian High Commission to pay my Right of Permanent Residence Fee as well as update my Schedule A form. (I understand this is to be taken as positive?)
My up-front medical expires in mid August 2015. As per my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong, please), the applicant must complete the landing before the medical expires.

Realistically speaking I can't see myself landing before the medical expires given that the immigration process is still ongoing. Would it by prudent to try and schedule a follow-up medical exam before the current one expires? Would the examination facility be willing to schedule an appointment for a re-medical without a prompt from the Canadian High Commission?

Please advise best course of action. It can take a very long time to schedule an appointment and I'm just trying to be proactive.

Regards.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Bazinga said:
Hello,

Last week I received a notification from the Canadian High Commission to pay my Right of Permanent Residence Fee as well as update my Schedule A form. (I understand this is to be taken as positive?)
My up-front medical expires in mid August 2015. As per my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong, please), the applicant must complete the landing before the medical expires.

Realistically speaking I can't see myself landing before the medical expires given that the immigration process is still ongoing. Would it by prudent to try and schedule a follow-up medical exam before the current one expires? Would the examination facility be willing to schedule an appointment for a re-medical without a prompt from the Canadian High Commission?

Please advise best course of action. It can take a very long time to schedule an appointment and I'm just trying to be proactive.

Regards.
Be patient! submit the RPRF fee and the updated form, they are working on your file and are fully aware of your medical expiry. You will get a remedical request by them very soon I would say around end of August. You cannot go for a Remed request unless they officially send a request to you. Your case would still take some time to finish so don't worry about landing for now. It takes only 2 days to get an appointment.

Please update us with following information (dates) , so that we can track your application in our spreadsheet:

application received in Mississauga:
sponsor approval:
are you sponsor or applicant:
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
sponsoring husband or wife:
Additional docs requested:
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
PPR:

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

beti said:
URGENT HELP
What if my spouse made any mistake on form 3907e that have to be filled by hand, can I correct that with my hand writing?? Or he has to send another one in his own writing? ???
Just takeout another copy and fill it by yourself.... My hand writing is really bad so my friend fill my foam. ;)

tough2deal

Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03,2014
AOR Received.
june29,2014
Med's Request
Aug 10,2015
Med's Done....
Aug12,2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Hi,

I got the landing free request in March 31,2015 which I submitted by April 1,2015 but I have not heard anything back. whats the next step?

on the website they increased processing time from 32 months to 40 months now . I thought they would decrease the time since cases are going to process from London.

Thank

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

hhafiz said:
No need to be nervous...... They just gonna stamp entry date, check your COPR and ask your residential address to have your PR mailed to you. Nothing else.
Have a great trip :)

Do they not ask for your documents? Birth certificates, educational and medical records etc?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

tough2deal said:
Hi,

I got the landing free request in March 31,2015 which I submitted by April 1,2015 but I have not heard anything back. whats the next step?

on the website they increased processing time from 32 months to 40 months now . I thought they would decrease the time since cases are going to process from London.

Thank
What is your exact timeline?