+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

i understand completely that GCMS notes can be ordered at any stage by the Canadian resident (mostly sponsor) but after how long we should order it?as i have done my remed on 29th june 2015.

Plus what is case specific inquiry and how to do it? procedure or any useful link? Cz my husband dont want to order GCMS as he thins that our case is going smooth so we should not interfere in it.

Timeline:
Category: FAM
upfront medical: 4 june 2014
Applied: 22 july 2014 Ecas: In process (received application & medical received)
SA: sep 2014
File transfer to LVO: SEP 2014
Document's required (additional wedding pics and phone records): april 2015
Ecas : we have start processing you case from 12th june
Re Medical request: 19th june 2015
Re Medical done: 29th june

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

Lalala90 said:
Hello to all, I'm hoping I will get some help on here. My husband is a Pakistani living in the UK, his passport is with the Home Office because his uk visa case has not been decided yet, we are waiting for a decision. He has an attested photocopy of his passport though, I have all documents ready. I hired an immigration consultant and she is not of much help me all and she confuses me so much, I feel like I should apply mys husbands spouse visa myself. She wants me to do an upfront medical, is that a requirment for pakistanis living in the UK? I called the medical clinic and they said you can do an upfront medical or wait for the reference number and then do it but the immigration consultant says that not doing an upfront medical willl delay the case is this true? Everything else is ready just the medical is missing, I was jut wondering if we do it then it expires in the meanwhile, do we have to do it again? Please help, and thank you in advance.
My situation was the same, my husband is also in UK. and when i applied for him his case his uk visa was in process. Anyways we did a medical upfront. I guess you can do it after submitting as well! but why don't you want to do it upfront??

yes, if it expires you will have to do another medical when they request. However, it is possible that they might extend the first medical and you wont have to do a second one.

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

MMMEEESSS said:
i understand completely that GCMS notes can be ordered at any stage by the Canadian resident (mostly sponsor) but after how long we should order it?as i have done my remed on 29th june 2015.

Plus what is case specific inquiry and how to do it? procedure or any useful link? Cz my husband dont want to order GCMS as he thins that our case is going smooth so we should not interfere in it.

Timeline:
Applied: 22 july 2014 Ecas: In process (received application & medical received)
I think you are almost done. IA your case will be processed within a few months, i wouldn't suggest ordering notes at this time.
My immigration consultant told me not to order notes as it may create doubt. i am not sure if that is correct! but i wouldn't risk it especially when you are in final stages!

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

Believe.in.Allah said:
I think you are almost done. IA your case will be processed within a few months, i wouldn't suggest ordering notes at this time.
My immigration consultant told me not to order notes as it may create doubt. i am not sure if that is correct! but i wouldn't risk it especially when you are in final stages!
You're right, if its in the final stages and you know everything's fine then there's no need for notes. You can order em before to get a better assessment of your things but once you're done with your re-med you should know everything's safe. Its just in the queue thats why the delay for ppr or visa. Some get sooner, some have to wait but it will happen.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

MMMEEESSS said:

Timeline:
Stay calm as its too early for the next step after re-medical. For some it has taken 2 - 3 months but it can take longer too. Its been 5 months for me. Keep in mind 3 - 6 months. It can happen early too. Good luck :)

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015

Hello all, my file is in process since 26th june2015. Can somebody tell me that approximately when the ecas status will turn to decisiom made or when i will get my passport request or hear from them. My file is in london visa office. Thanks

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

visa1info1 said:
Hello all, my file is in process since 26th june2015. Can somebody tell me that approximately when the ecas status will turn to decisiom made or when i will get my passport request or hear from them. My file is in london visa office. Thanks
timeline please???

visa1info1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015

wahmad4 said:
timeline please???
I am from pakistan and my husband applied my spouse visa in canada. Below is my timeline
App received 4th june 2014
File transfered to london visa office 30th july 2014
In all this time we did not hear anythin from them. They didnt ask us for anything
My ecas status changed to in process recently. I think on 30th june 2015 and the processing started on 26th june 2015.
my question is that what are the processing times of london visa office? Did any applicant from june 2014 got their visa ? Can you tell me that how long after the file is 'in process' takes for it to be 'decision made' on the ecas? i am really worried because we did not hear anything from them. Please tell me approximately how much time it takes after in process for passport request or decision made ??

hgauhar

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug 2014
Med's Request
25 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
20 Jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 august 2015
LANDED..........
17 august 2015

Its a great news that it shows your file is in process. Maybe they exempted remedical for you and didnt find any need for additional docs.
All the best

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

May 2014 first week applicants ramzaan chal raha hy koi sadqa do yaar, first week walay saray hi phasay hoe hain. CIC walon k rozay hi khulwa do shaid unhain taras aa jae, ab to paon perna hi reh gea hy specially after seeing even July applicants ko bhi PPR aa rahi hain.

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

canvis2006 said:
1. Ask your husband to Order the GCMS (case notes). It takes a month.
2. Read the notes, particularly the last comments section where officers write notes on case.
3. Send them additional proof of ongoing communications, cohabilitation, visits, sending gifts/etc and/or anything else such as time spent together, photos, etc

Do number 3 ASAP, it may help you get out of the interview queue and into general processing....(if not already done so)
If they have sent our application to Islamabad to schedule an interview how this third step would make difference? Do you think immigation officials can change there mind at this point of time?

And can I order notes while I'm in Pakistan, I'm leaving for Canada in 2 weeks though.

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

Wife's Ecas Status chaned fo "In Process" on July 6th after emailing them
on July 5th. :D

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

rizwan16 said:
Wife's Ecas Status chaned fo "In Process" on July 6th after emailing them
on July 5th. :D
Mubarak howay.

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

wahmad4 said:
Mubarak howay.
Thanks... خير مبارك

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

When would be a good time to order notes? I kno its a bit early to hear from london but im wondering if they even opened the file yet.. Anyone apply notes after 7-8 months?