May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

AOA,

I am Aug 2014 applicant. SA done in Oct 2014.
Received new police clearance certificate request on 27 May 2015 and re-medical request on 28 May 2015.
Got my re-medical done on June, 09 2015.
My Ecas status says application received. we applied notes on 19 June 2015 but still no reply from LVO.

I have not heard anything since my re-medical.

I want to ask few things; my wife has visited Canada twice during the case. she and my baby (born Canadian) have come back again last month from Canada.

A) I was wondering if it is wise to send LVO the details of their current Pakistani visit considering the current trend for interview requests?
B) I have no idea where my original documents are? should I ask LVO for my original documents?
C) Any other information thats worth sharing with LVO?

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Believe.in.Allah said:
I have been told by my lawyer that we should not order notes. As ordering notes will create doubt.
is that correct??

Why does my lawyer not want me to order notes?
Must be some really clueless lawyer who doesn't know much. Who is this "lawyer"?
I suggest you to get rid of such lawyers and handle it all yourself. This forum is there for any questions, etc and people helping each other

There is no negative effect if you order your own case notes (order electronic notes in GCMS).
In fact, it is good to order notes once in a while, so that one can check for discrepancies, check case progress, etc and see if the information in file related to applicant is correct (even things like address, email, contact no, etc) as well as record of communications/requests, etc

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

canvis2006 said:
Must be some really clueless lawyer who doesn't know much. Who is this "lawyer"?
I suggest you to get rid of such lawyers and handle it all yourself. This forum is there for any questions, etc and people helping each other

There is no negative effect if you order your own case notes (order electronic notes in GCMS).
In fact, it is good to order notes once in a while, so that one can check for discrepancies, check case progress, etc and see if the information in file related to applicant is correct (even things like address, email, contact no, etc) as well as record of communications/requests, etc
Haroon legal in mississauga

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

Salar, GCMS notes take 30 days from the day you submit your request. You should expect it on July 19th -/+ day or two.

Usually it takes another 2-3 months from the date you submit your re-med. Every case is different. Some have heard sooner, and others have waited longer. No one can tell you exactly how long.

Do not send additional on-going relationship documents unless requested. I think your interview is most likely waived otherwise they would have requested interview before the re-med. Don't take my word on this. CIC has had done strange things. Just be prepared, but wait until they request it.

In most cases they will return back originals, if not, then you will need to send them case specific inquiry. You should inquire after a decision has been made on your file. I would wait until passport request.

Salar123 said:
AOA,

I am Aug 2014 applicant. SA done in Oct 2014.
Received new police clearance certificate request on 27 May 2015 and re-medical request on 28 May 2015.
Got my re-medical done on June, 09 2015.
My Ecas status says application received. we applied notes on 19 June 2015 but still no reply from LVO.

I have not heard anything since my re-medical.

I want to ask few things; my wife has visited Canada twice during the case. she and my baby (born Canadian) have come back again last month from Canada.

A) I was wondering if it is wise to send LVO the details of their current Pakistani visit considering the current trend for interview requests?
B) I have no idea where my original documents are? should I ask LVO for my original documents?
C) Any other information thats worth sharing with LVO?

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is it a good idea to confirm with IMO if they have sent our medical report to CIC New Delhi?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

hhafiz said:
Is it a good idea to confirm with IMO if they have sent our medical report to CIC New Delhi?
Medical gets stuck in Delhi rather then IMO, IMO sends it to Delhi within a week. But I tried emailing Delhi but they never bothered to reply.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
Medical gets stuck in Delhi rather then IMO, IMO sends it to Delhi within a week. But I tried emailing Delhi but they never bothered to reply.
In the re-medical request email they mentioned don't reply to this email, which indirectly means not to contact New Delhi.
Should we send an email/case specific inquiry to LVO and let them know that we have done our medical? May be this speeds up a bit?

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

hhafiz said:
In the re-medical request email they mentioned don't reply to this email, which indirectly means not to contact New Delhi.
Should we send an email/case specific inquiry to LVO and let them know that we have done our medical? May be this speeds up a bit?
I sent the case specific inquiry to LVO about re-medical receipt which they answered after 39 days. They told me that they received the medical and would like to interview.
So, I should wait until they contact me again !!!

It won't speed up but you will get an idea of if they have received medical or not.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Iqbalf said:
I sent the case specific inquiry to LVO about re-medical receipt which they answered after 39 days. They told me that they received the medical and would like to interview.
So, I should wait until they contact me again !!!

It won't speed up but you will get an idea of if they have received medical or not.
Did you order your notes to see what was the reason that they put you for an interview?

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

hhafiz said:
Did you order your notes to see what was the reason that they put you for an interview?
Yes, will be receiving any day now. I ordered on 10th June.

Lalala90

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello to all, I'm hoping I will get some help on here. My husband is a Pakistani living in the UK, his passport is with the Home Office because his uk visa case has not been decided yet, we are waiting for a decision. He has an attested photocopy of his passport though, I have all documents ready. I hired an immigration consultant and she is not of much help me all and she confuses me so much, I feel like I should apply mys husbands spouse visa myself. She wants me to do an upfront medical, is that a requirment for pakistanis living in the UK? I called the medical clinic and they said you can do an upfront medical or wait for the reference number and then do it but the immigration consultant says that not doing an upfront medical willl delay the case is this true? Everything else is ready just the medical is missing, I was jut wondering if we do it then it expires in the meanwhile, do we have to do it again? Please help, and thank you in advance.

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

Please need help from where i can get these forms

1 Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
2 Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

Believe.in.Allah said:
I have been told by my lawyer that we should not order notes. As ordering notes will create doubt.
is that correct??

Why does my lawyer not want me to order notes?
because they want to ensure you remain clueless about the progress and they can make a fool out of u and earn money. Simple isnt it. Order notes

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

Pkb27 said:

1 Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
IOM will have them. They do that internally all u need to do is print out the Email for Re Med . They will send the rest

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Pkb27 said:

Please read the received email carefully and print off the email attachments........You need to make an appointment with IOM by sending them an email at CANMEDPK@IOM.INT (without space) with applicant's name, passport No, Contact, Visa Category and location (near you) and DOB. They will respond you in 2/3 days.