+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sky jan said:
yes our process took soo mucch time .. no it was not nikkah case .. n i sent them email recieved automated email from cic that we will contact u in 25 days but its been 2 months to that email still waiting waiting and waiting .. decision is made everything done .. but they still didnt asked for passports neither they sent email to me .. :( :(
@sky jan,

I strongly suggest you email LVO.

Subject should be:
URGENT: UCI # xxxxx | File # xxxx

And in the Body explain that it has been two months since 'decision made' and you haven't received the decision yet. Same thing happened to me, after waiting for 1.5 months, I emailed LVO and they replied to me that they sent out the email conveying decision+passport request 1 month ago (but I never received the email -- even in trash / junk folder). However, LVO was nice enough to re-send me the email.

Although they communicate the passport request via email, please also keep eye out for your local Pakisan Post postman -- LVO might have sent you by post instead of email.

My Dua with you, this was the most painful period of the entire process (decision made but not conveyed for 1.5 month). Stay strong.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

sraja said:
But LVO asked me to send them a photocopy of passport along with height and eye color! Both for me and for my daughter. What was that for then?
@sraja,

I can also confirm there is only one passport request now. Based on your case (LVO request passport photocopy), I suggest email LVO for directions:

-> Should you submit passport photocopy to LVO and at same time can submit passport to VAC
Or
-> First submit passport photocopy to LVO and then when LVO confirms, submit passport to VAC.

Better be safe then sorry so please ask LVO.

bilalahmad734

Jun 18, 2014

Hi All,

Salam to everyone here. I am a silent reader on this forum. I would like to mention that i sponsored my wife in last April 2014 and application went to London in June 2014. My wife received some updated document request in jan 2015. Then my wife received all her original documents back in feb 2015. In April my wife received medical request which is been done in May2015 . In june my wife received passport request which is submitted right away on 8 june 2015 and Alhamdollilah she received passport back with visa on 28 June 2015. Blessings for everyone. May Allah be helper of you all ameen :)

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Alhumdulilah today ecas status changed from application received to Decision made

ahmadbilal_85

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015, May 2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
15 June
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
30 June
VISA ISSUED...
30 June
LANDED..........
1 year time to land :)

Doc123 said:
Finally... got passport with visa... the wait finally ended...thank to god in holy month of Ramadan..jitna shukar karain kaam hai

Bro..sis have a ques is visa attested with picture or not?? They ask for pic but didnt attach pic with it...should i b worried?
Congratulations..how much time they have given you to land?

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

ahmadbilal_85 said:
Congratulations..how much time they have given you to land?
Dont know yet..Only ecas status changed. Usually time is till medcl expiry. One year from date of medical

ahmadbilal_85

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015, May 2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
15 June
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
30 June
VISA ISSUED...
30 June
LANDED..........
1 year time to land :)

rrhhdd said:
Dont know yet..Only ecas status changed. Usually time is till medcl expiry. One year from date of medical
I got an email asking me to submit my passport for visa issuance.. i just wanted to know how much time i have to wind up things here in pak.. have already applied for schengen visa not gonna get my passport back before 15 days :(

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

ahmadbilal_85 said:
I got an email asking me to submit my passport for visa issuance.. i just wanted to know how much time i have to wind up things here in pak.. have already applied for schengen visa not gonna get my passport back before 15 days :(
Most probably u would have time till may 2016.

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

E case status changed to IN PROCESS. Medical already expired. Is my background check already done or background is also in process

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

jst wanted to share a frnds timeline,

applied: nov 2013
SA approval: jan 2014
med req: dec 2014
got passport with visa: june 2015

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader at this forum for months now. It goes without saying that this forum and its members are extremely helpful and encouraging. I cannot appreciate the members enough. Having said that, I am in a dilemma. I hope that you can help me. Please see below for my timeline.

Case: Applied for wife
Applied: Late June 2014
File Transfer: Late August 2014
Office: London
Up Front Medical: January end 2014
Medical Request: Not Yet

They say that no news is good news but you can see where my dilemma is. It has been more than 10 months since my file was transferred to London and no re-medical request yet even though my up front medical expired in late January, 2014. Should I be worried?

I sent a case specific inquiry in the beginning of May. They replied saying that my file is in queue still and pending review by an officer. Is it possible that they would be doing background checks before re-medical and that is why it is taking time?

Do they let us know if they put our file in an interview queue?

I would really appreciate if the senior members can help me out. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

PLEASE KINDLY HELP

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

What does BFD mean?

I heard that it means bring forward date (which is the date the officer will look at the case next)

am i right?

where can I find this BFD?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

HORI420 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader at this forum for months now. It goes without saying that this forum and its members are extremely helpful and encouraging. I cannot appreciate the members enough. Having said that, I am in a dilemma. I hope that you can help me. Please see below for my timeline.

Case: Applied for wife
Applied: Late June 2014
File Transfer: Late August 2014
Office: London
Up Front Medical: January end 2014
Medical Request: Not Yet

They say that no news is good news but you can see where my dilemma is. It has been more than 10 months since my file was transferred to London and no re-medical request yet even though my up front medical expired in late January, 2014. Should I be worried?

I sent a case specific inquiry in the beginning of May. They replied saying that my file is in queue still and pending review by an officer. Is it possible that they would be doing background checks before re-medical and that is why it is taking time?

Do they let us know if they put our file in an interview queue?

I would really appreciate if the senior members can help me out. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

PLEASE KINDLY HELP
Was it a Nikkah or complete marriage case.? did you ordered notes yet.? if not I would recommend to order them as soon as possible, so that after a month you are aware of the complete status of your application. What I can predict your case is going through background and eligibility checks.

Also did you double checked both yours and your wife's emails including junk folders.??? also what is your ECAS status.??

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

Received a fresh version of notes today. Our files eligibility assessment is still shown under review required. Amongst last months notes, the note which described the eligibility assessment process only had a dump of some of the proof we submitted and nothing regarding the VOs thoughts on the case, it did say that eligibility required review though. However, this time the same note had the VOs opinion and it didnt make for good reading. It read that he found it really unusual that me and my wife knew each other for 4 years and the marriage was not arranged, concluding that perhaps we were portraying the relationship as western so that it would be taken more positively. Said nothing about the 4 years of pictures, chat logs, cards, phone records that we submitted to prove our relationship. So it looks like conforming to cultural norms is more credible to these guys than the proof we submit. Anyway, what is even more unusual is the fact that they extended our medical in February before my wife went in for her remedical in March, dont they do this when they are of the opinion that the file in question will be processed swiftly? Secondly eligibility has not been reviewed since January (according to the dates logged on the note) and we are yet to receive a request for further proof and/or an interview. Really dont know what to make of it all.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

adilsulaiman said:
Received a fresh version of notes today. Our files eligibility assessment is still shown under review required. Amongst last months notes, the note which described the eligibility assessment process only had a dump of some of the proof we submitted and nothing regarding the VOs thoughts on the case, it did say that eligibility required review though. However, this time the same note had the VOs opinion and it didnt make for good reading. It read that he found it really unusual that me and my wife knew each other for 4 years and the marriage was not arranged, concluding that perhaps we were portraying the relationship as western so that it would be taken more positively. Said nothing about the 4 years of pictures, chat logs, cards, phone records that we submitted to prove our relationship. So it looks like conforming to cultural norms is more credible to these guys than the proof we submit. Anyway, what is even more unusual is the fact that they extended our medical in February before my wife went in for her remedical in March, dont they do this when they are of the opinion that the file in question will be processed swiftly? Secondly eligibility has not been reviewed since January (according to the dates logged on the note) and we are yet to receive a request for further proof and/or an interview. Really dont know what to make of it all.
Have you paid your RPRF or did they ask you to pay it?