No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

HORI420 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader at this forum for months now. It goes without saying that this forum and its members are extremely helpful and encouraging. I cannot appreciate the members enough. Having said that, I am in a dilemma. I hope that you can help me. Please see below for my timeline.

Case: Applied for wife
Applied: Late June 2014
File Transfer: Late August 2014
Office: London
Up Front Medical: January end 2014
Medical Request: Not Yet

They say that no news is good news but you can see where my dilemma is. It has been more than 10 months since my file was transferred to London and no re-medical request yet even though my up front medical expired in late January, 2014. Should I be worried?

I sent a case specific inquiry in the beginning of May. They replied saying that my file is in queue still and pending review by an officer. Is it possible that they would be doing background checks before re-medical and that is why it is taking time?

Do they let us know if they put our file in an interview queue?

I would really appreciate if the senior members can help me out. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

That's exactly what they do when you send an inquiry. Order notes to know where you stand. GCMS Notes. That makes them open your file too and don't worry there are still alot of May and June Applicants from 2014 who are still waiting to hear while the July and August ones are getting their PRs. Just hang in there. We'll all get through this. Good luck and order notes.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

sky jan said:
Asalam Alaikum Guys

I have a question please if you can help me out i ll be thankfull to you

my online status is for Permanent Residence

1.we recieved your application for permanent residence on may 17, 2011.

2.we started processing your application on september 12 , 2014

3.medical results have been recieved

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

its been 6 months they still didnt replied concerning that decision. i have sent email to cic n in response got the automated email that we will reply you in 25 days but still its been 2 months after that email they didnt responded . now the question is how should i approach them directly or what should i do .n is that a positive or negative sign ??

Plz help me out

Wow you're a 2011 applicant? For a second i thought you wrote it by mistake. Was it a Nikkah case and did you do the rukhsati later or what? Anyhow stay calm. Decision Made is a good news. Send them a case specific inquiry as its been way over the waiting time. They should reply you soon and if not you can contact your MP in canada.

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

rose dar said:
passport received with visa long wait at last finished

So it took you six months after the medical right? Someone i know in the immigration told me to expect it in 6 months as well. Oh well, congratulations to you. :)

QA

Sep 3, 2014

Whats ur ECAS status shows? In process or decision made???

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

Finally... got passport with visa... the wait finally ended...thank to god in holy month of Ramadan..jitna shukar karain kaam hai

Bro..sis have a ques is visa attested with picture or not?? They ask for pic but didnt attach pic with it...should i b worried?

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Doc123 said:
Finally... got passport with visa... the wait finally ended...thank to god in holy month of Ramadan..jitna shukar karain kaam hai

Bro..sis have a ques is visa attested with picture or not?? They ask for pic but didnt attach pic with it...should i b worried?
Congrats

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HI
I am a PR I am applying for my spouse sponsorship, i have a question how long i can stay outside Canada while her application is in-process????
like some pple say 2 months some say 6 months i m not sure which1 is that and where i can find the exact details on it cause i searched CIC website but they don"t have anything on this. they just say from apply to visa granted the sponsor should be reside in Canada this mean u will not leave Canada at all during the process.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Doc123 said:

Congrats :)

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Doc123 said:

Congrats......
On visa page there is no pic attached to it. Its just your visa pasted on one of the PP page. I think that's what you asked.
Make your move and celebrate the real eid now.
Best.

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

hhafiz said:
Congrats......
On visa page there is no pic attached to it. Its just your visa pasted on one of the PP page. I think that's what you asked.
Make you move and celebrate the real eid now.
Best.

Thanx u sooo soo much i pray everyone ageny ends soon... Nd they reunit with their lov ones...being apart is nt a jk nd v hard task to deal with

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

hhafiz said:
Congrats......
Make you move and celebrate the real eid now.
Best.
Nd yes thats wat i was asking..thanx ..lol but y they ask for pic if the dnt use it?

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Doc123 said:
Nd yes thats wat i was asking..thanx ..lol but y they ask for pic if the dnt use it?
Haven't you received COPR? I heard Photos are required for COPR (being pasted on it)

New Comer

Apr 1, 2015

sadia01 said:
Hello everyone,
So my husband applied for trv online and today he recieved an email saying ur status has updated please check ur mycic. When we checked mycic there was no change. Has this happened to any one else. i'm confused
Normally it says u have a new msg when u login yo my Cic. Check if any new line has been added there.

saharesh

May 11, 2015

Hello all,
Just needed some information i sponsored my husband in january 2014 and received ppr in june 2015 can someone explain how to send passport to isb office.i live with my husband in karachi.im a canadian citizen living abroad.

sky jan

Jun 29, 2015

Upiya said:
Wow you're a 2011 applicant? For a second i thought you wrote it by mistake. Was it a Nikkah case and did you do the rukhsati later or what? Anyhow stay calm. Decision Made is a good news. Send them a case specific inquiry as its been way over the waiting time. They should reply you soon and if not you can contact your MP in canada.
yes our process took soo mucch time .. no it was not nikkah case .. n i sent them email recieved automated email from cic that we will contact u in 25 days but its been 2 months to that email still waiting waiting and waiting .. decision is made everything done .. but they still didnt asked for passports neither they sent email to me .. :( :(