File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hello everyone,

congrats to everyone who is hearing back from london!
My timeline is:
Application filed on dec 4 2014
Aor on feb 26 2015
Online it just says application recieved on dec 4 2014 and medical results recieved
The medical was done in nov 2014

I am a canadian citizen sponsoring pakistani husband.
Also i am pregnant. I send a doctors letter to the london visa office. In response they said that in fairness to all other applicants the case can not be processed any faster :(
I was going to speak to the local mp to see if he can help but decided not to because i dont wanna get on any officers nerves and get the case delayed instead.
I was wondering if anyone's spouse has applied for trv from pakistan and how it went? The process seems really confusing to me.

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

sadia01 said:
hello everyone,

My timeline is:
Aor on feb 26 2015
Online it just says application recieved on dec 4 2014 and medical results recieved

Also i am pregnant. I send a doctors letter to the london visa office. In response they said that in fairness to all other applicants the case can not be processed any faster :(
I was going to speak to the local mp to see if he can help but decided not to because i dont wanna get on any officers nerves and get the case delayed instead.
I was wondering if anyone's spouse has applied for trv from pakistan and how it went? The process seems really confusing to me.

If they say medical results received within 2 months it's something different because for me they updated after 8 months and I submitted upfront.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

shy_guy said:
Hi,

I reside in sweden..so I sent to LVO...
Hey Congrats. Did they give you the option to send your PP to LVO or did you ask them? I am living in seoul and it will be easier for me if I send my PP to Manilla instead of ISB.

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

ismailnauroz said:
Hello every
one! Shukhar Allah Today i checked my ecase and my status says "Decision made" me n my wife so happy but what's gonna happened next can any one please guide us?

Thanks in advance
You are about 3 to 4 week away to get ur passport stamped...
My time line is almost same your. I applied in july. I noticed they updated medical has been received as of now jus recently.

ismailnauroz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015 In Process was 08-05-2015 & DM 11-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 Passport submitted on 21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-08-2015

LonelyCan said:
You are about 3 to 4 week away to get ur passport stamped...
My time line is almost same your. I applied in july. I noticed they updated medical has been received as of now jus recently.
Inshallah everyone gonna get their process finished asap..

miansaab

Apr 22, 2015

sadia01 said:
hello everyone,

My timeline is:
Aor on feb 26 2015

AoA sister,

My wife just applied for the TRV last month. We submitted our PR application in Oct 2014. The forms required to be filled for TRV are alot easier and straightforward. I would recommend that you fill out the forms together with your husband and have him submit the application through Visa Application Center (VAC) in Pakistan (three locations: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad). Don't submit online application. I had a friend who submitted twice online for his wife and rejected both times. Was approved the third time when his wife applied through VAC in Pakistan. I had my wife also apply from VAC in Lahore.

Anyways, when you do have your husband apply for TRV, make sure you include the following in the package:
- IMM 5257
- IMM 5645
- IMM 5257
- IMM 5484 (aka checklist)
- Husband's Pakistani Passport
- Fee payment receipt (payable at Standard Chartered Bank; submit proof/receipt)
- Proof of financial support (Western Union/Moneygram receipts etc) Would suggest sending your husband's bank statement.
- Copy of your Sponsorship Approval letter
- Copy of your Canadian Passport (all pages including blanks)
- Your Letter of Employment (doesn't hurt to include; you don't want the Visa Officer to feel that your husband will become a liability for Canadian Gov't at any time)
- Recommended: Cover Letter - explain why your husband wants to visit you (upcoming baby), give pledge that you will cover all his costs or that he has sufficient funds to cover his stay, mention length of his stay in Canada and give a reason that he will be returning to Pakistan after his stay, mention where he will be staying during his visit to Canada, mention that you will be covering medical insurance expenses for duration of his stay
- Copy of Doctor's letter regarding your pregnancy (I would think this will help)
- Anything else you can think of that may help your case.
- No need to include photos as the VAC will take photo when he gives his biometrics

Based on current processing times, you are looking at upwards of 72 day turnaround but I have heard as quick as 40 days.

Best of luck!

htahir

Feb 27, 2015

Dear friends and members,

In order to clarify the queries and questions of all applicants who have sponsored their Pakistani Spouses living in Pakistan.
This is thread is to clarify the misconceptions about spousal sponsorships of Pakistani applicants.
Here are few important questions.

Top Questions

1) Which is my visa office Islamabad or London?
Ans: London is now Visa office for all family

2) I am a 2012 applicant my visa office was Islamabad, where is my file now.
Ans: Again, all old cases have been transferred to London Visa Office. So your file is now at London. So dont worry about file. send queries to LVO not Islamabad.

3) I did not received any communication after CPC Mississauga approval where is my file?
Ans: London Visa Office

Islamabad is only responsible for visit and student visa.

[/quote]

Hello Careless1...

I am a Canadian citizen now.. and i applied for my husband's sponsorship case on feb 2014, got a decision made letter on march 23 2014... haven't heard since then.

then two months ago i put in case processing requesting for notes on my file.... no reply to that either... its really frustrating because i am pregnant and want my husband to be here soon cuz im due in 2 months...

If it takes 11 months y..is it over then?? N where is my file? ? Please advise anything i can do to get my case done faster???

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

yasir22 said:
Hey Congrats. Did they give you the option to send your PP to LVO or did you ask them? I am living in seoul and it will be easier for me if I send my PP to Manilla instead of ISB.
I didnt give any option. They ask to send to LVO

haaqam

Apr 10, 2015

Please I need urgent help.I passed my medical exam for cnadian spousal examination in feburary this year.But after that i had to renew my passport so that the status on my passport had to be changed to "married".Is my medical still valid or would i have to undertake the medical exam again on my new passport.
My previous medical exam was on a valid passport.The only change in that passport is that its status is changed to married.
so im worried that i may have to undertake the medical exam again.plz help.I have not yet submitted my forms to the canadian embassy and im worried that passing the exam again will delay my process.

Aliasghary

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014

Hi friends my file transferd to london at feb 2015
I email at this addres ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
About do they recived my file or how much time it will take coz i just got aproval letter from Mississauga and said file transferd tl lvo but i didnt get anything frm lvo
So of there is any email addrest that they reply please let me know

ismailnauroz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015 In Process was 08-05-2015 & DM 11-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 Passport submitted on 21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-08-2015

Dear all following are the comments on my ecase.. any suggesstions?

Permanent Residence

We received __________________ application for permanent residence on June 24, 2014.

We started processing _________________ application on May 8, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on ____________________ application. The office will contact __________ concerning this decision.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015

ismailnauroz said:
Dear all following are the comments on my ecase.. any suggesstions?

Permanent Residence

We received __________________ application for permanent residence on June 24, 2014.

We started processing _________________ application on May 8, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on ____________________ application. The office will contact __________ concerning this decision.
Ismail,
Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Now you have to wait until CIC either sends the the person being sponsored the decision by either email or regular Pakistan Post mail. If you are lucky (InShaAllah) the decision will arrive in next 2 weeks otherwise it might be more wait.

My Wife and I are still waiting for CIC's decision to arrive -- our status and messages are 100% same as yours and for us it was updated 20 days ago (April 23).

However, rest assured your application is successful because as per many member posts and feedback I received on this matter, if they have asked for re-medical, then it means they have cleared your application.

tahir.ntn

Oct 9, 2013

Assalam-O-Alaikum Guys

I have pretty weird situation here, My wife submitted application in September 2014 and a couple of weeks ago she received a letter which says

"We have reviewed your application and regret to advice that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reasons.

You are in receipt of social assistance for a reason other than disability. As such you do not meet regulation 133(1)(k. Please refer to the immigration and refugee protection regulations for details. "

please anyone advice what we can do now ? i there any workaround ? And she actually did get social assistance for few months. How ae can undone this ?

Thanks