Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sponsorfa27 said:
For some 5 working days.
others 2 weeks.

In shaa Allah you will hear good news soon! :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Doc123 said:
Hi... I have a question my husband is waiting for his visa. For canada meanwhile he got a offer for a v good job out of pakistan will it make any difference he shift there until his he get pr for canada? Nd if he doea move where will he need to aens his passport once they ask for it ... I know ofcourse he need to notify them for change of address
Yes he can move abroad. When time comes for visa stamping, he will have to submit his passport to Islamabad though, I doubt if they will transfer the file at this stage. He can always inform London and see if they'll allow him to get the visa in the Canadian visa office in the other country.

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

canvis2006 said:
Yes he can move abroad. When time comes for visa stamping, he will have to submit his passport to Islamabad though, I doubt if they will transfer the file at this stage. He can always inform London and see if they'll allow him to get the visa in the Canadian visa office in the other country.
Thank you!

sohaibahmed

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013

sponsorfa27 said:
If you already haven't. Contact your local mp.
They can call lvo and find out exactly whats going on.
even before i received my rukhsati letter. I called them to get an update
then they were the ones who told me it was coming.
Its a good source.

If you email the lvo there is a high chance of your email being ignored.

Hope this helps. :)

What MP stands for?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Any Canadian sponsor should know this.....

MP = Member of Parliament.

HoTCoFFe

Mar 26, 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
Inbox me and i will help u out. :)
Aslamualikum. Please inbox me cover letter sample and what to write in letter etc also for required documents. Thanks

stealth23

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
File Transfer...
29 August 2014 Inprocess:24 July 2015
Med's Request
25 August 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep 2015 Decision made:28 Sep 2015
Passport Req..
6 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
04 Nov 2015 insha Allah

sulemanmirza said:
Brother don't worry, Did you send it from Pakistan or Canada.? did you had tracking and signature option selected.? what does that say, was it received by someone.?
Also you can make case specific enquiry through the form below:
Thanks for your reply sulemanmirza.... I sent the docs from Canada, but I did not have any tracking number for the mail.

Thanks for posting the link for the form. I will look in to that. Also, is there any contact number for LVO?

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

Assalam o alaikum All .. I just saw the spread sheet now.. only me and Naveedpcs of 2013 applicants of forum member have their cases stuck up ,,the reason is islamabad visa office,, rest of 3 cases had interview on 23rd march 2015 but they have not up dated about their interview . I saw a new member on forum Salam ul Salam an applicant of december 2012 ,who's case is also stuck up .. and I think his case is in islamabad too ..I have seen new forum members of 2013 but they have not shared their time line .. I request all new forum members to create there time line on forum page ,,and one thing
Mercy24 and his co partners are doing great job for spread sheet . Really creative thinking and a source of quick review of different applicants in one glance , same as we ( doctors ) search short books to have quick review of veryyyyy veryyyyyy big topics before viva , :) , indeed very appreciable .

moinsource

Dec 25, 2014

My wife case started on July 2013 , file is currently in London, They start processing on Oct 21 2014 , since then i have not heard any updates yet and
still waiting for re medical request .

I sent inquiry on thursday , hoping to get positive reply back from Cic.

myself777

Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
13-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015

Hello everyone, my wife received this e-mail from LVO on March 17th, 2015...exactly 1 month AFTER the re-med request:
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Sponsor's Residency
Or proof that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada when you become a Permanent resident

Now why would they ask for this when I am already approved as a sponsor? Maybe because I applied as a Canadian Citizen living excusivly outside Canada. But again I was approved as a sponsor last year in June by Mississauga so i don't see the point of them asking this again. I had already wrote a letter to them which was included in my initial application explaning the whole situation ...so they approved me but now again LVO is asking for thr same.

Has anyone else been through this kind of experience?
Thanks

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

myself777 said:
Hello everyone, my wife received this e-mail from LVO on March 17th, 2015...exactly 1 month AFTER the re-med request:
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Sponsor's Residency
Or proof that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada when you become a Permanent resident

Hi i am living abroad with my husband too i hav applied for his pr nd provided the prove of my intension to live canada nd they accepted but i havent receive any further corespondance frm lvo.. But what prove did u provide to missisaga may i know? And just provide them a job offer if u can or if ur parent r there just get them to write a letter that u will live with them temporarily until u find a place to atay that ahould b enough to show them that u will live there once aproved

Now why would they ask for this when I am already approved as a sponsor? Maybe because I applied as a Canadian Citizen living excusivly outside Canada. But again I was approved as a sponsor last year in June by Mississauga so i don't see the point of them asking this again. I had already wrote a letter to them which was included in my initial application explaning the whole situation ...so they approved me but now again LVO is asking for thr same.

Has anyone else been through this kind of experience?
Thanks

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah

Dr.Dua said:
Assalam o alaikum All .. I just saw the spread sheet now.. only me and Naveedpcs of 2013 applicants of forum member have their cases stuck up ,,the reason is islamabad visa office,, rest of 3 cases had interview on 23rd march 2015 but they have not up dated about their interview . I saw a new member on forum Salam ul Salam an applicant of december 2012 ,who's case is also stuck up .. and I think his case is in islamabad too ..I have seen new forum members of 2013 but they have not shared their time line .. I request all new forum members to create there time line on forum page ,,and one thing
Mercy24 and his co partners are doing great job for spread sheet . Really creative thinking and a source of quick review of different applicants in one glance , same as we ( doctors ) search short books to have quick review of veryyyyy veryyyyyy big topics before viva , :) , indeed very appreciable .
sister Doa. Aoa. Yes your obeservation is correct , we are both stuck in cic Islamabad . I don't know why cic do that inhuman behave with us. I pray for you, plz remember me in your prays. All the best . Prof. Naveed

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

@myself777 Assalam-o-Aleikum, well this is harsh.. but its a fact.. it doesn't matter if CPC Mississauga approved it; its LVO who are final authority to approve the visa, Question remain, why would sponsor living outside Canada exclusively? you have to prove it, with documents.. such as.. ask anyone in Canada, family or friends, to write a letter that sponsor and his/her family will come back and live in Canada once Sponsored person gets the VISA.. see I have the same situation.. but I have a different reason.. (I am disable, and its really hard for me to live by myself, also my family, whom I am sponsoring, have no person to look after them, so I have a genuine reason but again I am not sure weather they will accept my case, even though I have the letter from ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program).

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

naveedpcs said:
sister Doa. Aoa. Yes your obeservation is correct , we are both stuck in cic Islamabad . I don't know why cic do that inhuman behave with us. I pray for you, plz remember me in your prays. All the best . Prof. Naveed
Walekum Salam .. Yes U are surely in my prayers .. But I don't know really what to do with islamabad visa officers ?? It will be 24 months on 8th April 2015 since my application was received to Mississauga ..My husband has applied for ATIP notes again just now ,,and he will go to MP office again on 15th April 2015 as MP office person asked my husband to come again if within 3 months no news from CIC and in april 3 months will be completed which MP said,,but I am also going to write letter to islamabad visa office for additional proof of relation,my husband's visit to Pakistan ,and a letter about my resignation of job in october 2013 from Saudi Arabia and residing currently in Pakistan . Before I didn't know that applicant also has to inform CIC about the change of job or resignation ..I am just thinking to send both letters together with proofs after my husband gets answer from MP , although forum members are saying to send immediately ..and now my husband wants to meet MP ,,not only MP office people ,,last time he wanted to meet MP but the MP was out of city ..My parents were waiting very long time for my visa here with me ,but now its necessary for them to go Saudi Arabia due and be there with my brother ,, So I will be left alone ,, my husband is so much worried thats why he will try to meet MP in person.
I have strong nerves and lots of sabar Alhamdulilah but I might become a psychiatric patient due to CIC ..
Plz pray for my quick visa for Canada , its a request to ALL forum members ..