App. Filed.......
July 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
march 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sept 2, 2014...in process may 26, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi everyone,
I have received this email from London asking for documents. here is what it says:
I cant seem to attach a pic or copy what it says...

it is asking for
1. IMM5669- NEWLY UPDATED SCHEDULE A FORM
2. IMM5406- NEWLY UPDATED ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO FORM. ( IT SAYS- the form initially completed was incorrect and it should contain detail of family members of principal applicant and not the sponsor.
please note: all docments shud be accompanied by English/frensh translation. please quote ur application number on correspondence to high commission at address : PLEASE RETURN THIS LETTER WITH REQUESTED DOCUMENT

Immigration and medical service division
high commission Canada
Canada house
tranfalgar squrare, London

I want to ask that I sent all these docs, I m thinking maybe they are updated one.imm5669 is simple but for imm5406 im bit confused
cuz originally I sent them 2 copies of that form, one with my(sponsor) info and family members info and 2nd copy with applicant info.
NOW THEY ONLY WANT 1 COPY WITH applicant name and his info ( like it says on form ur name, spuse name, mother father name and bottom it says siblings....so on that form do I just write applicant's name and spouse as me n his mother father n his sibling info????

how diff are the new form to those who updated these and can someone provide me a link to where to obtain the new form?
another question is: do I fill out these online and print them as well print copy of their letter and mail it to them? or send them thru email?

and how close are we to getting med request or visa issuance?? I check the ecas it still says application received :(

looking forward to ur replys....thanks in advanceee
my timeline is
applied: july 17 2014
approval: sept 4, 2014
letter of updated doc: march 27, 2015

one more question.i went on the cic website to check for the forms but they are the same old ones I applied with. .so which firm do I use now

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

lovepink said:
hi everyone,
I have received this email from London asking for documents. here is what it says:

it is asking for
2. IMM5406- NEWLY UPDATED ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFO FORM. ( IT SAYS- the form initially completed was incorrect and it should contain detail of family members of principal applicant and not the sponsor.
please note: all docments shud be accompanied by English/frensh translation. please quote ur application number on correspondence to high commission at address : PLEASE RETURN THIS LETTER WITH REQUESTED DOCUMENT

high commission Canada
Canada house

I want to ask that I sent all these docs, I m thinking maybe they are updated one.imm5669 is simple but for imm5406 im bit confused
cuz originally I sent them 2 copies of that form, one with my(sponsor) info and family members info and 2nd copy with applicant info.
NOW THEY ONLY WANT 1 COPY WITH applicant name and his info ( like it says on form ur name, spuse name, mother father name and bottom it says siblings....so on that form do I just write applicant's name and spouse as me n his mother father n his sibling info????

Well for your case , what they really mean is Additional family information form have to be filled by the principal applicant, and it needs to have information of applicant's parents, childrens and siblings only ..!! (not sponsor's).

how diff are the new form to those who updated these and can someone provide me a link to where to obtain the new form?

I don't know about it , as forms which are requested have not been updated from 2013. What they might be looking for is the updated information, if everything is same just fill them up again and send them. The link to the forms is the same.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate

another question is: do I fill out these online and print them as well print copy of their letter and mail it to them? or send them thru email?

Yes fill them online and print a copy and send them through physical mail not by email.

and how close are we to getting med request or visa issuance?? I check the ecas it still says application received :(

Well I am amazed why they even touched your file, people before you (august transfers) haven't heard from them yet , think of it as a correspondence and according to the trend you might receive remedical request around May or June 2015..!!

my timeline is

Wow..!! They jumped August and looking at September transferred applications, that is totally uncalled for..!! those guys are insane...!!

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Mirza, could it be possible they your file was complete anyways so they didn't need anything from you,& they just started working on it right away while started requesting updated forms, medical,& other stuff from September applicants.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

wahmad4 said:
Mirza, could it be possible they your file was complete anyways so they didn't need anything from you,& they just started working on it right away while started requesting updated forms, medical,& other stuff from September applicants.
Thats one possible reason..

one possible reason is that files are given in Stack to different VO...some are quick and some take more time. (I heard from someone who has served in some Embassy)

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

sulemanmirza said:
Wow..!! They jumped August and looking at September transferred applications, that is totally uncalled for..!! those guys are insane...!!

My file was transferred in July and they haven't even started working on it. Today I received an email from them that my file is awaitintg to be reviewed by a visa officer.

Sana Noman

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
04 February 2016
Med's Done....
16 February 2016
Interview........
09 March 2016 Decsion made: 26 March 2016
Passport Req..
31 March 2016 passport submitt: 1 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon In sha Allah

Hmmmm its good news they open September files but where is august files??? @suleman I think August files are complte and they directly issue visa hehehehehe :p ;D

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

lovepink said:
hi everyone,

it is asking for

high commission Canada
Canada house

my timeline is

one more question.i went on the cic website to check for the forms but they are the same old ones I applied with. .so which firm do I use now

I think what they need is the applicants family history and not the sponsors. Maybe you filled yours but what they need is his family history. As I remember my husband had to fill it is Urdu and also English....

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

wahmad4 said:
I get it if it is just my file, but why the whole month altogether there are around 5 people of August transfers like me in the spreadsheet and they all got jumped up..!!

Sana Noman said:
Hmmmm its good news they open September files but where is august files??? @ suleman I think August files are complte and they directly issue visa hehehehehe :p ;D
I hope it happens like the way you said INSHA ALLAH ..!! Back home they say " Appke moun mei ghee shakkar " :)

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

A o a.
Can someone pls help me I have applied in April 2014 and file has transferred to LVO in May 2014 after that I haven't receive nothing from cic if I call to LVO to ask them what's going on with my file
Can I do it......?????
Thanx
Usmanali

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

A o a.
Pls someone help me I applied in April 2014 and my file has transferred to LVO in May 2014 after that I haven't receive nothing can I call to LVO embassy for enquiry of my case
Can I do it....????
Thanx
Usmanali

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Usmanali12 said:
A o a.
Pls someone help me I applied in April 2014 and my file has transferred to LVO in May 2014 after that I haven't receive nothing can I call to LVO embassy for enquiry of my case
Can I do it....????
Thanx
Usmanali
You should definately call LVO and see whats up with your file. They are workinng on july/sept applications as we speak!

lovepink

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
march 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sept 2, 2014...in process may 26, 2015

thanks everyone for your response. hope you all get a positive response soon.

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

Bubbles87 said:
You should definately call LVO and see whats up with your file. They are workinng on july/sept applications as we speak!
Thanx for ur reply
Is there anyone have done before .....?????
Is there any negative impact on my application.....????

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

Usmanali12 said:
Thanx for ur reply
Is there anyone have done before .....?????
Is there any negative impact on my application.....????
People email them with irrelevant questions and they take their time although reply with an answer, so you should also email them and ask what is causing delay in your case, email at ldn @ immigration.gc.ca, do a case specific inquiry at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london, or Order GCMS notes (preferred) ..!! do it as soon as you can..!!!

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Can someone add me in the spreadsheet please.