VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

For purpose of recordkeeping on the spreadsheet:

Are you the sponsor?
Is sponsor Canadian citizen or PR?
Can you provide exact dates your file was received in Mississauga and transferred to LVO?

Thanks kindly.

Usmanali12 said:
Hello to everyone
I have applied in April 2014 and got AOR In may 2014 and file has transferred to LVO after that no response from LVO what should I do now pls let me know thanks in advance

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

farsji said:
hi! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE ANSWER IF ANYBODY KNOWS

I am having bad stress I really want a reply for this one as I send my said documents to Canada high commission office London through TCS and its already delivered there as I have TCS proof and for police clearance certificate I applied to ACRO (uk Police record) because I was living in london before and gave the address for direct mailing of certificate to the immigration office and they also have send it. But No answer from Immigration office of both the deliveries; two weeks already gone and they gave the time from of 30 days which is already gone, I have send them email as well with the proof of TCS delivery But no response from immigration office.
very worried how can i get in touch with them or how will they inform me if they are getting my documents or no
Anybody please help THANKS IN ADVANCE
If you had a tracking # and it shows that it was delivered then don't panic they have received it. If not then contact MP OR order notes. Worrying or panicking is useless as it just causes you more stress. All things come in do time In Sha Allah

Another thing is put your timeline up so we know when you applied as if in cases its less then a year, your panicking for nothing. One other thing is prepare documents of on going relationship as this almost always take you out of Interview Queue In Sha Allah..

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have a quick question please do response
I have sent my orignal police certificate from gpo express post service they said it will deliver to uk in 4 days but its being 15 days and my post is not delivered yet
when i called gpo today for complaint they said ur post has been handed over to canada post call back on tuesday like y they give it to canada post as it is not intended to go to Canada but UK
I have no idea what to do now
its really frustrating
i have 45 days to submit it that will be end on 20 march
please tell me what should I do now its really urgent

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

SD1234 said:
I have sent my orignal police certificate from gpo express post service they said it will deliver to uk in 4 days but its being 15 days and my post is not delivered yet
when i called gpo today for complaint they said ur post has been handed over to canada post call back on tuesday like y they give it to canada post as it is not intended to go to Canada but UK
its really frustrating
If you have made a photo copy of your documents send another copy by courier. Then they will be sure to receive them In Sha Allah........... Don't wait

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

micmac101 said:
If you have made a photo copy of your documents send another copy by courier. Then they will be sure to receive them In Sha Allah........... Don't wait
I already sent a scaned copy by email but I think they accept orignal only
what do you think?

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

Salam et All,

My wife have applied for me in December 2014 and file was received @ Mississauga on 11th Dec 2014. Then we received below letter from CIC on 21 Feb describing we need to provide form IMM0008.

Dear XXXX,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office.

We have not processed your application because it is not complete. Applications must contain the minimum required information to be considered “complete”. Only complete applications will be processed. Your application is therefore being held at CPC Mississauga awaiting the reception of the necessary documents to complete the application.

Information about general eligibility requirements and the required application forms and documents that must be submitted by both the sponsor and the person(s) that are being sponsored can be found on the CIC Website by selecting the appropriate Family Class Sponsorship category. There is an Instruction Guide and Document Checklist for sponsors and another for sponsored persons. Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below:

• You must provide a current, signed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) . This form should be completed and validated online, with information for the Principal Applicant and all

dependents, if applicable, whether accompanying or not. Refer to the CIC Website for more information.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be resubmitted within 45 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

In accordance with section 12 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, if the
information/documents requested have not been submitted within the time frame listed above to complete the application, your entire unprocessed application will be returned to you.

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:

Application Intake ­ FCP
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

I know why they asked for IMM0008 as we downloaded form in Nov and applied in December and CIC changed this form in Feb 2015. When they preprocessed our files they requested us again. I have sent this form again within week time. Currently CIC is working on applications received on 11th Dec 2014 and I have sent my file in same date. Can anyone comment my file will also be processed now or it will be delayed due to this new IMM0008 form request and I have sent them in around 26 Feb 2015.

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015

micmac101 said:
If you had a tracking # and it shows that it was delivered then don't panic they have received it. If not then contact MP OR order notes. Worrying or panicking is useless as it just causes you more stress. All things come in do time In Sha Allah

Another thing is put your timeline up so we know when you applied as if in cases its less then a year, your panicking for nothing. One other thing is prepare documents of on going relationship as this almost always take you out of Interview Queue In Sha Allah..
they also demand orignal police certificate from me and i post them on 11feb ....13feb it was delivered according to tcs status...never get any response yet now my remedical was done on 30th december 2014 i will wait till tuesday than i will write them email

Fariha hussaini

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014

SD1234 said:
its really frustrating

Same was happened with me, they gave me 30 days, then I sent them copy of my police clearance with explanation letter, by DHL it delivered in 2 days, and also email them, after some weeks they received original one too, then asked me for PPR2,

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Fariha hussaini said:
Same was happened with me, they gave me 30 days, then I sent them copy of my police clearance with explanation letter, by DHL it delivered in 2 days, and also email them, after some weeks they received original one too, then asked me for PPR2,
thanks fariha hussani its a great help
please check ur pm

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah

I need to retrieve and print my call history from skype ... Has anyone already printed out the call history out of skype and knows how to do this!! HELP!!!! I tried to copy and paste the history and it wouldn't let me. ... did it work out for anyone and had luck printing out the skype history?? Or is there a direct link to follow to do so? thanks

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

uzmazareen said:
I need to retrieve and print my call history from skype ... Has anyone already printed out the call history out of skype and knows how to do this!! HELP!!!! I tried to copy and paste the history and it wouldn't let me. ... did it work out for anyone and had luck printing out the skype history?? Or is there a direct link to follow to do so? thanks
It wouldnt work for me either.
if you a smart phone take screenshots with your phone!

sumairah

Mar 5, 2015

Arslan-Pervaiz said:
Salam et All,

My wife have applied for me in December 2014 and file was received @ Mississauga on 11th Dec 2014. Then we received below letter from CIC on 21 Feb describing we need to provide form IMM0008.

Dear XXXX,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office.

We have not processed your application because it is not complete. Applications must contain the minimum required information to be considered “complete”. Only complete applications will be processed. Your application is therefore being held at CPC Mississauga awaiting the reception of the necessary documents to complete the application.

Information about general eligibility requirements and the required application forms and documents that must be submitted by both the sponsor and the person(s) that are being sponsored can be found on the CIC Website by selecting the appropriate Family Class Sponsorship category. There is an Instruction Guide and Document Checklist for sponsors and another for sponsored persons. Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below:

• You must provide a current, signed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) . This form should be completed and validated online, with information for the Principal Applicant and all

dependents, if applicable, whether accompanying or not. Refer to the CIC Website for more information.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be resubmitted within 45 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

In accordance with section 12 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, if the
information/documents requested have not been submitted within the time frame listed above to complete the application, your entire unprocessed application will be returned to you.

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:

Application Intake ­ FCP
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

I know why they asked for IMM0008 as we downloaded form in Nov and applied in December and CIC changed this form in Feb 2015. When they preprocessed our files they requested us again. I have sent this form again within week time. Currently CIC is working on applications received on 11th Dec 2014 and I have sent my file in same date. Can anyone comment my file will also be processed now or it will be delayed due to this new IMM0008 form request and I have sent them in around 26 Feb 2015.
Unfortunately it will start being processed after CIC receives IMM0008 :( The same thing happened to me. I had filed my application in August and they requested an updated form in September and now my ECAS says that the application was received on Sept 23 (The date they received updated form from me) not Aug 11 (The date application was originally sent)

sumairah

Mar 5, 2015

uzmazareen said:
You need to screen shot it, if you don't want to screen shot the whole screen you can use the snipping tool.
This will help you:
wikihow(.)com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows