Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zameer2u said:
Well in my case i am the applicant and i did not receive an e-mail about re-med at all, my sponsor did.

Regards,
Zam
Strange... I got remed email and i am the applicant.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

sulemanmirza said:
Finally submitted my wife's pregnancy updates to LVO. I hope they at least consider them and let her come here before the baby is born :( . Life is really tough for both of us apart. Please remember us in your prayers.
Good news, Good Luck
Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

sh52 said:
Lol obviously there are no exact dates. i meant exact dates of people's cases as to when THEY got remed and what date did they receive ppr.
Guys plz tell me your remed and ppr dates :(
everything is already present in this timeline created by Mercy24

http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Regards,
Zam

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

Mercy24 said:
The issue I had was that you called an MP as part of the Canadian Government.
I simply said this is not always the case.
The Conservative Party of Canada is the governing party. They are the current government of Canada.
Even the definitions from Government of Canada website could not convince you otherwise.
I am not interested in a boxing match.
So simply believe as you wish.
If you want to believe that Justin Trudeau and Thomas Mulcair are part of the governing party, I won't stop you.
Salam and not once did I say Governing Party. I said they are all Members of Parliament. That is why they are all called MP's.

You have been at my back here so many times and it bewilders me. I never seen such rudeness as this.

I showed my husband what you have been writing and dear sister he said that you don't understand properly. Now we could go on and on but it takes time away from members here who really do need help.

I pray they process your case soon and my best wishes to you and your spouse In Sha Allah.......

May Allah help all members and their spouses to be together In Sha Allah.........

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

riz.hash said:
PLEASE HELP ME .. I GOT THIS LETTER .. , CASE IS NIKKAH ONLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. PLEASE PERSONA MESSAGE ME IF U CAN,. PLEASE REALLY TENSED

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family
Class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you are a person described in paragraph R4 of the Act. You may therefore be inadmissible to Canada.

R4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act;
or

(b) is not genuine.

It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 3 months after your wedding. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have

celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also note that your marriage was not arranged, as is the custom in Pakistan, but that you have indicated that you met your sponsor at university and fell in love. However, you have not given an explanation for the development of your relationship, or indicated whether your family,
friends and the community at large have accepted your relationship, given the apparent deviation from the cultural norm. This adds to my concerns regarding the bona fides of your
relationship.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Our timeline is the same, sent you a PM.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

riz.hash said:

Class.

or

(b) is not genuine.

relationship.

Salam, you must provide proof that this marriage is GENUINE and they ask if you celebrated the Rukhsati. Also please what they are also asking is how, when, and where you mey since it was not arranged. Is your family ok with this???

Please provide all the proof that you have Example: photos of both of you then you and your spouse. Also on going relationship. Photos, phone bills, visits and online chats. All this is most important. They gave you 30 days use them wisely. Don`t ask them questions!!!!

Supply all that they want or you risk you case being sent back to you God Forbid In Sha Allah.......

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014

hi! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE ANSWER IF ANYBODY KNOWS

I am having bad stress I really want a reply for this one as I send my said documents to Canada high commission office London through TCS and its already delivered there as I have TCS proof and for police clearance certificate I applied to ACRO (uk Police record) because I was living in london before and gave the address for direct mailing of certificate to the immigration office and they also have send it. But No answer from Immigration office of both the deliveries; two weeks already gone and they gave the time from of 30 days which is already gone, I have send them email as well with the proof of TCS delivery But no response from immigration office.
very worried how can i get in touch with them or how will they inform me if they are getting my documents or no
Anybody please help THANKS IN ADVANCE

farahtalha

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
07-06-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
13-11-2014
Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015

Did you submit urdu nikkah nama and translation?
and how did you celebrated ur nikkah? at home or did a big event
riz.hash said:

Class.

or

(b) is not genuine.

relationship.

ahmadbilal_85

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015, May 2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
15 June
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
30 June
VISA ISSUED...
30 June
LANDED..........
1 year time to land :)

rrhhdd said:
when ur file was transferred to london?
It was in July 2014

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

farsji said:

I am having bad stress I really want a reply for this one as I send my said documents to Canada high commission office London through TCS and its already delivered there as I have TCS proof and for police clearance certificate I applied to ACRO (uk Police record) because I was living in london before and gave the address for direct mailing of certificate to the immigration office and they also have send it. But No answer from Immigration office of both the deliveries; two weeks already gone and they gave the time from of 30 days which is already gone, I have send them email as well with the proof of TCS delivery But no response from immigration office.
very worried how can i get in touch with them or how will they inform me if they are getting my documents or no
Best way is to order notes rather than just waiting, although it will take 30 days but you will get the confirmation as of which of your correspondence was received by them. Did you get a confirmation of TCS about their delivery.? did TCS had tracking and signature upon receiving option .??

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

farsji said:
hi as Suleman said

sulemanmirza said:
Best way is to order notes rather than just waiting, although it will take 30 days but you will get the confirmation as of which of your correspondence was received by them. Did you get a confirmation of TCS about their delivery.? did TCS had tracking and signature upon receiving option .??
and also do not worry, the e-mail response come from LVO in around 17 to 29 days. So if its been more than that then you should be worried also order notes, i posted the procedure of how to, here

Link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-immigration-moving-4m-pakistan-2-canada-pointers-for-smooth-transition-t270586.0.html;msg4095778#msg4095778

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

farsji said:

Relaxx!!!
I could not find any reason of taking this much stress.
They are Not supposed to acknowleds each and everything they receive from us. As you have sent the email as well so what to worry about???
You do not need to order Notes or anything like that. Yes ecas can be checked BUT again that is also not updated often.
Sit back and wait woth positive mind. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst; rule of life.
All the best :)

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

Hello to everyone
I have applied in April 2014 and got AOR In may 2014 and file has transferred to LVO after that no response from LVO what should I do now pls let me know thanks in advance

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Usmanali12 said:
Hello to everyone
I have applied in April 2014 and got AOR In may 2014 and file has transferred to LVO after that no response from LVO what should I do now pls let me know thanks in advance
Are you a Nikkah only case.? Is there something different in your case which required extra processing..?
your best bet would be to notes as most of the May 2014 cases are in processing state.