Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

stealth23 said:
Thanks for replying Sidkhan. Also, since I filed my application in July 2014 and file got transfered to LVO
In August 2014; how long should I wait before I can order
Order Atip Notes.

Thanks in advance
I received my notes just last week and I have more or less same timeline as yours and I didn't got anything in it, the file haven't been touched after reaching London. So no worth of ordering now. Well we have one member who got his remedical he is also a August transfer so I safely predict that August transfer will hear from LVO this March INSHA ALLAH.

AFKTareen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014

sulemanmirza said:
That doesn't apply to you, I came in with my parents as their dependent in 2012 with PR, but now I have sponsored my wife with no issues. You must have missed a document or two that proved your status in Canada, like job letter, notice of assessment etc. Did you read in detail the IRPA law subsections that are mentioned in the CIC letter.? they might help, you can search for it online.
I just went through in detail the IRPA law subsections, everything is exactly the same they have mentioned in the email I received.

And I have already submitted all the required documents including my job letters etc. They approved me as a sponsor back in July 2014. This is what they emailed me about my sponsorship eligibility:

Dear----------------:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ------------ and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:

London
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
E-mail:
Fax number:
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Can't understand why they are raising questions on my eligibility at this point. Don't they have any sort of communication channel between CPC Mississauga and London office?. They must have attached my eligibility with my spouse's application when forwarding to London. I just can't understand why I got this email even if I fulfill all the requirement.

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I email to LVO about my medical result and if I also contact to MP,then it will delay my case?... Please reply

Lalala90

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can anyone explain to me why does it say 29 months for LVO processing time on the CIC site? Are we doomed? OMG! I thought it was taking 13-18 months for Pakistani residents. :S

stealth23

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
File Transfer...
29 August 2014 Inprocess:24 July 2015
Med's Request
25 August 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep 2015 Decision made:28 Sep 2015
Passport Req..
6 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
04 Nov 2015 insha Allah

sulemanmirza said:
I received my notes just last week and I have more or less same timeline as yours and I didn't got anything in it, the file haven't been touched after reaching London. So no worth of ordering now. Well we have one member who got his remedical he is also a August transfer so I safely predict that August transfer will hear from LVO this March INSHA ALLAH.
Appreciate your reply Sulemanmirza! I won't order notes then

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

Lalala90 said:
Can anyone explain to me why does it say 29 months for LVO processing time on the CIC site? Are we doomed? OMG! I thought it was taking 13-18 months for Pakistani residents. :S
Explained already in this forum...!! :) Well look at the spreadsheet in my signature and you will get a picture of how long LVO is taking to process the applications, that number (29 months) is not completely true its just an average hiked because of 2012 and 2013 backlog in London. Also let us know your timeline so that you can be added.

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

sulemanmirza said:
How long did it take you to receive notes? I ordered mine on February 5th, still havent heard back from them yet.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

adilsulaiman said:
How long did it take you to receive notes? I ordered mine on February 5th, still havent heard back from them yet.
It takes 30 days. Wait a couple more days. It will come InshAllah!

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

passport has been with Isl office since Jan 14 for visa issuing. Cant understand what could I possibly do to get the passport back.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Is it happening with EVERYONE (home and mailing address showing on ecas)??? Cuz i heard that they update it right before they send PPR. and like it should show the Pakistani addess if the applicant is Pakistani cuz thats where they wanna mail the pp back when visa stamped

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

sh52 said:
Is it happening with EVERYONE (home and mailing address showing on ecas)??? Cuz i heard that they update it right before they send PPR. and like it should show the Pakistani addess if the applicant is Pakistani cuz thats where they wanna mail the pp back when visa stamped
It showing up approximately on every forum member's ECAS..!! I hope we all get the PPR :)

farrukh86

Feb 27, 2015

Attention: Suliman Mirza, Mercy24 and Zameer;

Could anyone of you advise on how exactly add one's time line on the spreadsheet link that you guys have provided earlier. The file is readable only for some reason, neither can I add my timeline on my signature as you guys have just on the bottom of your login name? Kindly advise the step by step process. Again huge Thank you for all of your support to everyone!!

farrukh86

Feb 27, 2015

My E-cas status is only showing one mailing address which is mine (sponsor). Main applicant (who is in Pakistan and is being sponsored) address is not showing on the website. No idea why this is different for everyone!!

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

farrukh86 said:
Attention: Suliman Mirza, Mercy24 and Zameer;

Could anyone of you advise on how exactly add one's time line on the spreadsheet link that you guys have provided earlier. The file is readable only for some reason, neither can I add my timeline on my signature as you guys have just on the bottom of your login name? Kindly advise the step by step process. Again huge Thank you for all of your support to everyone!!
Just do a personal message to Mercy24 with your details His profile link is below.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Mercy24-u545215.html

To add the Signature:-

1. Goto your profile page from the menu at the top left.

2. on the side bar there is "Forum Profile Information" under the heading of "modify Profile".

3. You will find signature there add the following line and submit.

Timeline Spouse sponsorship of Pakistan applicants http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Hope it helps :)

farrukh86 said:
My E-cas status is only showing one mailing address which is mine (sponsor). Main applicant (who is in Pakistan and is being sponsored) address is not showing on the website. No idea why this is different for everyone!!
It's only when you check your ECAS through Application Number and with Applicant's information

farrukh86

Feb 27, 2015

Thank you for replying Suleman, I only have the UCI number through which I check my E-cas status, what do suggest when you say "Application number"?