Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

:
nike5 said:
thats the thing dont have 20 days, you think they can issue it. cus i have bought the tickets already, of 15 nov. and have applied yesterday for passport for my child as that counselor told me. i hope i dont go through that financial burden of changing seats.. you think i will get it?
Well if you have strong faith, miracles do happen. One of friends has just gone through with the same situation as yours and they landed in Toronto on the last day of his wife's visa expiry date. To cut the long story short, there was a technical hitch with his wife's CNIC (thanks to NADRA) and due to which their child's CRC was not made. They applied for child's Canadian citizenship card, but realizing delay they urgently applied for temporary passport. Twenty days were given and on the other hand wife's visa expiry date was approaching like hell. They got the passport on 21st day and next day i.e. the day of visa expiry they flew, luckily they got the tickets though, phew!! ::)

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

Just a piece of advice, in the mean time please make Pakistani passport and CRC of your child (if you haven't yet). Just in case, as Pakistani immigration is unpredictable you never know.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

GISGeek said:
Just a piece of advice, in the mean time please make Pakistani passport and CRC of your child (if you haven't yet). Just in case, as Pakistani immigration is unpredictable you never know.
i do have his Pakistani passport, they said he cant travel on it. obviously people at airport wanna see some docs, and how do you apply for CRC and what is that?

keep in mind i just got 14 days

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

Salaam guys,

I have two things to ask.

Firstly, do they give you a new UCI after the initial one?

And secondly, I have just received an email from LVO stating that since I haven't submitted by "Urdu nikkah nama", my application might be refused, and they are asking for me to send them any proof that might be considered for the application:
"Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application."
"If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document."

Originally, we had submitted our original english nikkah nama with our application. So now do I need to simply submit the original Urdu Nikkah Nama, plus also a certified translation? Do I also need to provide further proof for the genuinity of my marriage?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

nike5 said:
i do have his Pakistani passport, they said he cant travel on it. obviously people at airport wanna see some docs, and how do you apply for CRC and what is that?

keep in mind i just got 14 days
CRC

Child Registration Certificates is a registration document used to register minors under the age of 18 years.

Detailed Application Procedure

Data Acquisition at NSRC/DAU
Issuance of Token
Photo Capturing
Thumb and Signatures
Printing at NSRC/DAU
Delivery to Applicant at NSRC/DAU

Documentation Requirements

No Documents are required for applicants below the age of 10 years
Birth or School Certificate is required for applicants over the age of 10 years

Delivery Time

5 Days

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

zameer2u said:
CRC

Child Registration Certificates is a registration document used to register minors under the age of 18 years.

Detailed Application Procedure

Data Acquisition at NSRC/DAU
Issuance of Token
Photo Capturing
Thumb and Signatures
Printing at NSRC/DAU
Delivery to Applicant at NSRC/DAU

Documentation Requirements

No Documents are required for applicants below the age of 10 years
Birth or School Certificate is required for applicants over the age of 10 years

Delivery Time

5 Days
can a child travel on CRC?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

marsal said:
Salaam guys,

I have two things to ask.

Firstly, do they give you a new UCI after the initial one?

And secondly, I have just received an email from LVO stating that since I haven't submitted by "Urdu nikkah nama", my application might be refused, and they are asking for me to send them any proof that might be considered for the application:
"Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application."
"If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document."

Originally, we had submitted our original english nikkah nama with our application. So now do I need to simply submit the original Urdu Nikkah Nama, plus also a certified translation? Do I also need to provide further proof for the genuinity of my marriage?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
w/salam

Answer to question 1: No
Answer to question 2: Get Urdu Nikah nama from your qazi and send them as per instructions, additional marriage proofs will be a plus point. No you wont need to send the translated nikah nama as you already have sent the English Nikah nama

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

handsup said:
w/salam

Answer to question 1: No
Answer to question 2: Get Urdu Nikah nama from your qazi and send them as per instructions, additional marriage proofs will be a plus point. No you wont need to send the translated nikah nama as you already have sent the English Nikah nama

Salaam, Thanks for your reply. Well the email they sent me has a new UCI, different from I've had for the last one year so I don't know what that means. Thank you for clarifying the rest :)
JazakALLAh

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

Hey guys, Salaam

I just found out that the first original copy of the nikkah nama is submitted to the government of Pakistan, and they only let u keep the original duplicate and the original triplicate. Is that the case with everyone? In that case is it the duplicate that we are supposed to submit to CIC?

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

nike5 said:
can a child travel on CRC?
Nop, passport is required to travel anywhere out of country.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

marsal said:
Salaam, Thanks for your reply. Well the email they sent me has a new UCI, different from I've had for the last one year so I don't know what that means. Thank you for clarifying the rest :)
JazakALLAh
okay so i think the UCI that they used earlier to address you was your spouse's UCI , and now the UCI they mentioned in the e-mail was yours.

If you have ever order notes, you will see in the GCMS notes, your spouse and you have both have your own UCI numbers. hence the confusion :)

Cheers

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

marsal said:
Hey guys, Salaam

I just found out that the first original copy of the nikkah nama is submitted to the government of Pakistan, and they only let u keep the original duplicate and the original triplicate. Is that the case with everyone? In that case is it the duplicate that we are supposed to submit to CIC?
Yes you are right, you have to submit the original urdu nikahnama (duplicate) and keep the triplicate for yourself.
also , you have to submit english translated notarized version of same nikahnama
and lastly register your nikkah with Nadra and then they will give you the original marriage certificate (in enlish+urdu on a same single document) and you have to submit that with your application as well.

Regards
Zam

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Hello everyone.

I am from Pakistan living in Canada and I am getting marry in dec.
I was looking for information to sponsor spouse.
I read cic website it says I have to apply CPC first. My first question is that "do I have to send all documents to CPC or there is any specific document I need to send and rest of documents to LONDON later on after CPC approval?

Any advance advise for application?
Your reply will be helpful for me as you guys going through the time which I will be in future.

Thanks for your reply in advance and BEST of luck in your applications.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

GUIDELINES REGARDING NIKAHNAMA:

- Friends as per checklist for Pakistan you need to submit Urdu Nikahnama(The original one), Translated English nikahnama that needs to be notarized.
- For those who used English nikahnama at time of nikah also need to send the Urdu nikahnama as per checklist requirement, you ll get it from your Qazi
- You also have to attach the marriage certificate with your application and for that you need to go to Nadra with the Original copy of nikah nama and you ill get the Marriage certificate in both languages (Urdu. English) on the same page in couple of days.

For those who are asked to send the Urdu nIkahnama; get it from your Qazi with the Union Council Stamp on that and send t to your Visa Office
Cheers :)

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

zameer2u said:
Yes you are right, you have to submit the original urdu nikahnama (duplicate) and keep the triplicate for yourself.
also , you have to submit english translated notarized version of same nikahnama
and lastly register your nikkah with Nadra and then they will give you the original marriage certificate (in enlish+urdu on a same single document) and you have to submit that with your application as well.

Regards
Zam
Hey Salaam,

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful :) You were right about the UCI and the GCMS notes. JazakALLAH
I do have the NADRA registration so I will just get the English translation notarized now. Thanks for all your help. May Allah bless you.