[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

handsup said:
GUIDELINES REGARDING NIKAHNAMA:

- Friends as per checklist for Pakistan you need to submit Urdu Nikahnama(The original one), Translated English nikahnama that needs to be notarized.
- For those who used English nikahnama at time of nikah also need to send the Urdu nikahnama as per checklist requirement, you ll get it from your Qazi
- You also have to attach the marriage certificate with your application and for that you need to go to Nadra with the Original copy of nikah nama and you ill get the Marriage certificate in both languages (Urdu. English) on the same page in couple of days.

For those who are asked to send the Urdu nIkahnama; get it from your Qazi with the Union Council Stamp on that and send t to your Visa Office
Cheers :)
what if your original Nikah Nama is in English? how can you reproduce it in urdu with all the witnesses signature etc?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

EagleMan said:
what if your original Nikah Nama is in English? how can you reproduce it in urdu with all the witnesses signature etc?
Get i signed from those witnesses, that's the issue that puts delay in it, if the people are on remote locations and you courier them n so on :(

I did it to get my Original English nikahnama and that too more than 2 weeks cz one was in islamabad and other was in gujranwala and qazi was in lahore lolzzz

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

Salaam guys,
where can I get the Urdu nikkahnama translated? According to my lawyer the English nikkahnama is not the same as the translated copy of the Urdu one.
Thanks

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

marsal said:
Salaam guys,
where can I get the Urdu nikkahnama translated? According to my lawyer the English nikkahnama is not the same as the translated copy of the Urdu one.
Thanks
Urdu Nikah Nama translated means ?

Yes if you go for english translation of urdu nikah nama that is differett from the English Nikahnama

You want the translation of wnglish nikah naam in urdu ?

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

nike5 said:
i do have his Pakistani passport, they said he cant travel on it. obviously people at airport wanna see some docs, and how do you apply for CRC and what is that?

keep in mind i just got 14 days
As you mentioned people at airport wanna see some docs, it is certainly the NICOP of your child so first thing in the morning go to NADRA and apply for it. Before that check NADRA's website for documents, requirements and fees etc. I believe they have normal (a month), urgent(15 days) and executive classes(3 days). I am not sure but you better check the website. CRC i.e. child registration certificate will also be made by NADRA.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

nike5 said:
can a child travel on CRC?
Unlike US/Canada, Pakistani immigration does exit also. Therefore, when you will be at airport for departure to Canada they will ask for your child's nationality and his/her papers, at that you will argue he/she is Pakistani/Canadian. However, the immigration nuts will say ok your child has dual nationality but will ask you to prove it (no matter whatever proofs you provide them they wont listen until you have NICOP or atleast the receipt of that). This same thing happened to my friend whose ordeal I mentioned in my previous posts. They went to Karachi airport for departure to Toronto but barred from boarding due to same reason, so next morning they applied urgent NICOP for the kid (got 15 days though) and showed receipt to immigration and finally landed at Toronto on the last day of his wife's visa expiry day.

So apart from all the paper work, check with the immigration officials as well.

toronto.toronto

Jul 17, 2014
SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi every one here
I have submitted application for spousal sponsorship may 2014
got approval from Mississauga office July07 2014 file transferred to LOV
just wondering now its been about 4 months but did not get any response from LOV
any idea how long they gona take I submitted all required documents
is there any one with the same time line plzz

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

toronto.toronto said:
hi every one here
I have submitted application for spousal sponsorship may 2014
got approval from Mississauga office July07 2014 file transferred to LOV
just wondering now its been about 4 months but did not get any response from LOV
any idea how long they gona take I submitted all required documents
is there any one with the same time line plzz
I have more or less the same time as yours, I applied for my wife in Pakistan in June and got approval in August and file got transferred to LVO, now eagerly waiting and hoping INSHA ALLAH, I fall in that 80% cases which gets solved in 11 months :)

junno

Jul 27, 2011

nike5 said:
this is very intense situation you have there. if you apply as married they wont accept it because your wifes and yours divorce date on the certificate will be different then you marriage date. this will show that before divorce you got married to her. and they wont accept it. you can apply as common law. that would be second option or get married to her after she receives her divorce certificate. i mean paper marriage.

you have to keep in mind that your wife was married,,divorce and then re married. thats the step you have to follow and apply based on that if you want to apply as married couple.

i know of a case where nikah certificate of seccond marriage was issued before and divorcee certificate was issued.. and that was issued just after some days. they did not accept it.

i hope you got wat i said, if ur confused message me in private. i can talk to you and explain.

my concern is that what could be the objection of the Canadian Immigration. OR what are objection if someone can tell me who has gone through this common law process especially in Pakistan.

for you common law would be best option. i suggest you consult some lawyer.

hgauhar

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug 2014
Med's Request
25 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
20 Jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 august 2015
LANDED..........
17 august 2015

Hi
I am from Pakistan. I applied for spousal visa on 24-May-2014.
Recieved sponsorship approval on 28-Aug-2014 and then it was moved to London.
Now when i checked my application status on ECAS today it says that
my

"Permanent residence application for federal skilled worker is sumitted to sydney,nova scotia."

I never applied for Federal Skilled worker visa but i am a software engineer. so maybe i got some points?
Does it have anything to do with my spousal application?
Will it take more time or less time to process my spouse application?
Please let me know if anybody have seen anything similar?
Thanks

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Reuniting More Families

The Government of Canada is planning to welcome between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents in 2015, an increase of approximately 19,000 planned admissions over last year. The Family Class category will account for almost 25 percent of new immigrants to Canada in 2015.

The 2015 levels plan reaffirms the Government of Canada's commitment to bringing families together, by maintaining a high level of admissions space under the Family Class category. Reuniting immediate family members continues to be Canada's first priority under the Family Class immigration stream, and with this year's plan, Canada will welcome up to 68,000 new permanent residents in this category.

REFERENCE: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=898769

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

Hope this will expedite our cases :)
sh52 said:
Reuniting More Families

The Government of Canada is planning to welcome between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents in 2015, an increase of approximately 19,000 planned admissions over last year. The Family Class category will account for almost 25 percent of new immigrants to Canada in 2015.

The 2015 levels plan reaffirms the Government of Canada's commitment to bringing families together, by maintaining a high level of admissions space under the Family Class category. Reuniting immediate family members continues to be Canada's first priority under the Family Class immigration stream, and with this year's plan, Canada will welcome up to 68,000 new permanent residents in this category.

REFERENCE: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=898769
Hope this will expedite our cases :)

marsal

Jul 3, 2014

handsup said:
Urdu Nikah Nama translated means ?

Yes if you go for english translation of urdu nikah nama that is differett from the English Nikahnama

You want the translation of wnglish nikah naam in urdu ?
hey salaam,
I need an English translation for my Urdu nikkah nama cuz the lawyer thinks that is what is required here.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

marsal said:
hey salaam,
I need an English translation for my Urdu nikkah nama cuz the lawyer thinks that is what is required here.
that is so easy, go to any court, there are people sitting outside the benches and do the translations. Get the translated doc notarized too

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012

berket said:
Me an and you have the almost same timelines, my file went to London in January 27th. I haven't heard anything back yet either. But look on the bright side, at least you dont have to wait 3 years. I'm confident London is doing it much faster. Even if it take 12-14 months considering that good luck
So Berket, you heard nothing back as yet as well ? have you ordered notes ? I am actually thinking to order them as well, this is the 10th month in process for us. isnt it ? we should be hearing some thing back within Nov I hope.