16-09-2013
Med's Request
24-10-2014 (Re-medical)
Med's Done....
03-11-2014 (Re-medical)
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
PPR islamabad nov 17 2014 (no ppr1 requested)
VISA ISSUED...
sent passport on NOV 19th received on Jan 7 2015
LANDED..........
Mrach 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi,

i have applied for spousal sponsorship wife case.

file sent to islamabad : "September 16 2013"
file transfer to london : no email was received and CIC had no status update the status is still set to "Application Received"

So i made an enquiry on "September 17 2014" after a year (london visa office time line) with some document updates to help them with further evidence..job update etc… and also asking them about status of the file. London visa office replied with following email asking the hard copy of the documents which i mailed them and they received the documents on "October 14 2014".

Question : Have anyone gotten reply like that, if so, then how long it took after that, any help would be appreciated.

London Visa Email :

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write in response to your enquiry, regarding the above noted application.

Please be advised that this application awaits initial review. We are making every effort to process files equitably, and once this application has been reviewed, we will be in contact with the applicant. Unfortunately, it may be several months before we are able to review this application.

Please send us a hard copy of the attachments you included in the last email.

Sincerely,

NXR
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Is there a topic or spreadsheet on this forum where timeline of applicants are posted whose files were transferred directly to London Visa office for Pakistani applicants.?

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
Is there a topic or spreadsheet on this forum where timeline of applicants are posted whose files were transferred directly to London Visa office for Pakistani applicants.?
you will find a spreadsheet on following thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-outland-london-uk-applications-t49436.14520.html

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

bkhan37 said:
Hi everyone!
Those of you who have received your visa in Spousal Sponsorship, I need your advice. Should I send "Original" Educational documents with the application? This seems scary as the process takes long and what if my wife needs her original educational documents in the mean time? Or what if CIC loose the documents? I am very confused....I'll really appreciate your suggestions.
thanks,
they usually ask for the original. i dont think u have any other option but to send original and there has been cases where they send u original docs like these back early while ur case is still in process. i got my original nikah nama back a year into the processing time.

i also think if your wife needs them you can always request them via email that you need them. mention the docs and they will send u and keep the copy.

but yea do send the originals

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........

does it say "medical received"?...

sponsorapp said:
hi,

file transfer to london : no email was received and CIC had no status update the status is still set to "Application Received"

So i made an enquiry on "September 17 2014" after a year (london visa office time line) with some document updates to help them with further evidence..job update etc... and also asking them about status of the file. London visa office replied with following email asking the hard copy of the documents which i mailed them and they received the documents on "October 14 2014".

Question : Have anyone gotten reply like that, if so, then how long it took after that, any help would be appreciated.

London Visa Email :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this application awaits initial review. We are making every effort to process files equitably, and once this application has been reviewed, we will be in contact with the applicant. Unfortunately, it may be several months before we are able to review this application.

Sincerely,

NXR
1 Grosvenor Square

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

Is any one asked and got officially answer from LVO that what time line should Pakistani follow.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

junno said:
Hi, I have question for expert on the pakistani to apply as commonlaw partner. following is my case.

• I am Canadian Citizen (since 2004)
• Married in 2004 and sponsored my 1st Wife(x-wife), she came to Canada in jan 2006
• Had 2 Kids with Her.
• Divorced her in 2008 in Pakistan. X-wife still living in Canada she got her divorce certificate in canada in 2010 from Ontario court.
• Re-married in 2009 to lady with 1 dependent Boy. She only has the stamp paper that shows States that her X-husband is divorcing her (No certificate of divorce).
• Now i Have 3 kids with my 2nd wife living together since 2009 with 1 of her dependent kid.
• Question now i have is, should i apply as common law or married spouse category. Since me and my 2nd wife did not have the union council certificate of divorce when we got married in 2009. If we get them now it will show that date that we applied for the divorce certificate and not the date that divorce was commenced.

Also how can I know if my x-wife applied for welfare. I have not received any notification from any government department regarding dues or payment.
this is very intense situation you have there. if you apply as married they wont accept it because your wifes and yours divorce date on the certificate will be different then you marriage date. this will show that before divorce you got married to her. and they wont accept it. you can apply as common law. that would be second option or get married to her after she receives her divorce certificate. i mean paper marriage.

you have to keep in mind that your wife was married,,divorce and then re married. thats the step you have to follow and apply based on that if you want to apply as married couple.

i know of a case where nikah certificate of seccond marriage was issued before and divorcee certificate was issued.. and that was issued just after some days. they did not accept it.

i hope you got wat i said, if ur confused message me in private. i can talk to you and explain.

for you common law would be best option. i suggest you consult some lawyer.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

I FOUND THIS IN MY GCMS NOTES:

APPLICATION CREATED: 2014/07/10
APPLICATION STATUS REASON: IN PROGRESS

While the paper file is = PA (PUT AWAY)

What does that mean?? Please reply!!!

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land

can anyone guide me while ordering gmsc notes do i select information act or privacy act ?and whats the differnce ?thnks

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

sponsorapp said:
hi,

So i made an enquiry on "September 17 2014" after a year (london visa office time line) with some document updates to help them with further evidence..job update etc... and also asking them about status of the file. London visa office replied with following email asking the hard copy of the documents which i mailed them and they received the documents on "October 14 2014".

London Visa Email :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

NXR
1 Grosvenor Square
Dont worry. I have recieved the same reply except the part where they ask for hard copy.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015

sh52 said:
I FOUND THIS IN MY GCMS NOTES:

APPLICATION CREATED: 2014/07/10
APPLICATION STATUS REASON: IN PROGRESS

While the paper file is = PA (PUT AWAY)

What does that mean?? Please reply!!!

It means it hasn't been assigned to an officer yet. It's put away. Still waiting for initial review.

kashuhussain

Star Member
May 4, 2014

i have received confirmation mail from cic on September 10, 2013

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:

Islamabad High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1042 Islamabad Pakistan

After this i received this mail on 24 October 2013.

Previously you received correspondence from our office stating that your file was being forwarded for further processing in Islamabad, Pakistan. For operational reasons your application has instead been re-routed for processing to the overseas office identified below. This correspondence replaces the previous notification you were sent.

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

Hi guys !

I was just looking for some feedback. I applied for my husband in November 2013. My file was received by the Missisauga office on Dec 6 2013 and was transfered to LVO on Jan 21 2014. Its been 10 months now since, and I have heard absolutly nothing back from London. Should I be worried? I only have 1 month left untill their "11 moth period" Is it likely that my husband will get his visa by then? This wait is so hard and depressing, and everyday I hope i'll get something, anything back from them letting me know where they are in the process, but nothing. :(

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shahbano said:
Hi guys !

I was just looking for some feedback. I applied for my husband in November 2013. My file was received by the Missisauga office on Dec 6 2013 and was transfered to LVO on Jan 21 2014. Its been 10 months now since, and I have heard absolutly nothing back from London. Should I be worried? I only have 1 month left untill their "11 moth period" Is it likely that my husband will get his visa by then? This wait is so hard and depressing, and everyday I hope i'll get something, anything back from them letting me know where they are in the process, but nothing. :(
Applicants received correspondence in Jan2014 related to re-route of applications actually the files were received or transferred to LVO in feb2014 as per MP office and even if you order your notes you will see this.... but the good news is they are confirming that current processing time is 11months from the date office received the complete application... lets pray and be patience....

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012

shahbano said:
Hi guys !

Me an and you have the almost same timelines, my file went to London in January 27th. I haven't heard anything back yet either. But look on the bright side, at least you dont have to wait 3 years. I'm confident London is doing it much faster. Even if it take 12-14 months considering that good luck