+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Its almost 2 months since my wife applied for TRV, but the processing time for Pakistan has now changed to 85 days (started at 60 days when i initially applied)

When can I email my MP regarding the application and what do I say?
You mention about TRV, do you have a family class application in progress as well ? if yes what is the current status ?

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
You mention about TRV, do you have a family class application in progress as well ? if yes what is the current status ?
Yep, got a spousal PR application in progress. And check signature for more details, but last update was biometrics completed, BGC and eligibility still not done.

Can I ask, what kind of documents did GCMS notes tell you that you were lacking?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Yep, got a spousal PR application in progress. And check signature for more details, but last update was biometrics completed, BGC and eligibility still not done.

Can I ask, what kind of documents did GCMS notes tell you that you were lacking?
relationship eligibility

ahmedraza01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone who applied a spousal TRV under the new policy, after getting AOR, from Pakistan ??
and has anyone got any approval?
please share your experience, I am going to sponsor my wife with three dependents she has from her previous marriage, and thinking to apply for TRV after receiving AOR.
not sure how this new TRV policy is working, i mean is there any success? Or this is also be considering as a regular TRV application,

Noorulabdeen

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, Uk
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2023
AOR Received.
27-09-2023
Med's Request
11-12-2023
Med's Done....
26-12-2023
Is there anyone who applied a spousal TRV under the new policy, after getting AOR, from Pakistan ??
please share your experience, I am going to sponsor my wife with three dependents she has from her previous marriage, and thinking to apply for TRV after receiving AOR.
not sure how this new TRV policy is working, i mean is there any success? Or this is also be considering as a regular TRV application,
No response - in eligibility and background check in progress. We're most likely to hear back from the Sponsorship application first. Which is better anyway.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
its considered pretty much a regular TRV application i guess.

I have no response, same as Noorlabdeen, its in eligibility and background check in progress.

Dec 15, 2023
Hello,

My wife applied spousal application on my behalf in Jan 23 to live in Quebec. I’m in Lahore Pakistan right now. Is there anyone who also applied for Quebec in Jan 23?

Application Submitted: 08 Jan 23
VO: London
AOR: 23 Feb 23
CSQ Received: 06 April 23
Biometric Request: 25 Oct 23
New Police Report Request: 25 Oct 23
Pre Arrival Services: 27 Oct 23
Eligibility completed: 01 Nov 23
Biometric Done: 20 Nov 23
Biometric uploaded: 22 Nov 23

Since then there no update.

When I applied the processing time was 16 months and later on it started increasing. Can anyone tell how long it will take?

notdutra

Jan 19, 2024
Ramadan mubarak everyone.

Today, my application status changed to 'Your action is required'. But there is no new message appearing in my online account. When I click on 'View submitted application or upload documents', it says 'Replacement Needed' for the document 'Passport'. I have already submitted my passport through VFS global. Do I need to upload a scanned copy of my passport online too?
same thing for me, what did you do? i dont understand if i need to upload the passport or if its buggy and they will actually upload the passport.

Syed99999

Feb 21, 2024
Hi guy's

My timeline is..

Application received On 25th November 2020

AOR Letter received 1st February 2021

Biometric waived due to covid, previous one used which was given for TRV.

Medical request 26th April 2021
Medical done 25th May 2021
Medical passed 30th May 2021

ADR request received 22nd November 2021
PCC + All signed Forms to re submit, because signature was expired, one year signature validity.

Got Pre Arrival Letter on 9th September 2022

2nd ADR request received ( PCC+ Background declaration form) on 15th September 2022.
Submitted on 25th September 2022.

Long wait.....

15 March 2023 Background check started
Mean while received several ghost updates.

11 January 2024 received remedical request
22 January gave medical
28 January medical update completed agian on tracker. Meanwhile Background was still in progress

After than I got 3 times ghost update on tracker.
Finally 19th February 2024 Background process change into completes.

Now after 39 months my everything is completed and valid.

Hope that ircc send PPR in couple of weeks.
Please pray for me friends.

I waited so long,

Reactions: Uniqueusername

pomgrapes

Dec 10, 2023
I know this is for Pakistan but we are from Yemen and i think it's the same process. Thank you
Hi. I am the sponsor originally from Yemen so is my spouse. Our application is outland in the London VO in the UK. We have been married in Yemen since July 2018 we have a 4 year old son and my wife is pregnant in her 8th month now. After we applied we visited each other two times in Amman, Jordan. She and my son flew in from Sana'a Yemen and me from Canada we stayed together for about 5 months in the two trips. First trip was a visit second trip was a visit and to complete my wife's Biometrics in Jordan because Yemen doesn't have a collection site. My timeline is:
Feb 10, 2023 Application sent online.
March 29, 2023 AOR Received to Sponsors email.
July 20, 2023 Biometrics Collection Letter.
August 8, 2023 Biometrics completed..
August 21, 2023 Medical requested.
Sep 18 Medical completed.
Dec 5, 2023 We got a procedural fairness letter saying our marriage was a proxy marriage because we had a traditional Yemeni Marriage were each ceremony was celebrated separately told us they are willing to consider our application as Common-Law. we replied with we don't have a problem proving our marriage or a common-law and gave them proof.
Replied to Procedural Fairness Letter on Dec 18, 2023. Since then complete silence tried even getting the MP involved because it has been past a year and my country is currently being bombed with missiles dropping near our house and to my surprise they said they can't do anything. My son already got his Canadian Citizenship sent in a passport application for him to get his passport and he is in Yemen with my wife. Did everything in my power and my wife is pregnant in her 8th month she is really suffering but I didn't get any help from anyone. What can I do???!! It's crazy we feel like we are being discriminated because be it our religion our color where we are from something is not normal????!!! Or am I wrong.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I know this is for Pakistan but we are from Yemen and i think it's the same process. Thank you
Hi. I am the sponsor originally from Yemen so is my spouse. Our application is outland in the London VO in the UK. We have been married in Yemen since July 2018 we have a 4 year old son and my wife is pregnant in her 8th month now. After we applied we visited each other two times in Amman, Jordan. She and my son flew in from Sana'a Yemen and me from Canada we stayed together for about 5 months in the two trips. First trip was a visit second trip was a visit and to complete my wife's Biometrics in Jordan because Yemen doesn't have a collection site. My timeline is:
Feb 10, 2023 Application sent online.
March 29, 2023 AOR Received to Sponsors email.
July 20, 2023 Biometrics Collection Letter.
August 8, 2023 Biometrics completed..
August 21, 2023 Medical requested.
Sep 18 Medical completed.
Dec 5, 2023 We got a procedural fairness letter saying our marriage was a proxy marriage because we had a traditional Yemeni Marriage were each ceremony was celebrated separately told us they are willing to consider our application as Common-Law. we replied with we don't have a problem proving our marriage or a common-law and gave them proof.
Replied to Procedural Fairness Letter on Dec 18, 2023. Since then complete silence tried even getting the MP involved because it has been past a year and my country is currently being bombed with missiles dropping near our house and to my surprise they said they can't do anything. My son already got his Canadian Citizenship sent in a passport application for him to get his passport and he is in Yemen with my wife. Did everything in my power and my wife is pregnant in her 8th month she is really suffering but I didn't get any help from anyone. What can I do???!! It's crazy we feel like we are being discriminated because be it our religion our color where we are from something is not normal????!!! Or am I wrong.
Your concerns are valid and I guess it resonates with most who have to go through LONDON VISA OFFICE for their spousal application. Seems they have set up a separate office to delay and freeze certain applications.

Having said that, stop wasting your time on this forum. Get a lawyer. Someone who is really known to fight and win cases against CIC. You need a lawyer at this moment, who can dig and shine some light on the negligent processes and racist culture at Canada's London visa office.

Ron261999

Feb 24, 2024
Hello, I sponsored my wife.
I got email on 4th August 2023, that my file will be transferred to visa office in London. PA is in Pakistan. No update about biometrics or medical. It’s been 6 months. Please help

Ron261999

Feb 24, 2024
Hello, I sponsored my wife.
Application received: 26 May 2023. SA RECIEVED.
I got email on 4th August 2023, that my file will be transferred to visa office in London. PA is in Pakistan. No update about biometrics or medical. It’s been 6 months. Please help