+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
Need advice
I submitted an application to sponsor my husband in May 2023 and got AOR in Aug 2023.
But since I haven't received anything no biometrics, no, medical, not even email mentioning that its going to London, etc. What should I do?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Need advice
I submitted an application to sponsor my husband in May 2023 and got AOR in Aug 2023.
But since I haven't received anything no biometrics, no, medical, not even email mentioning that its going to London, etc. What should I do?
Apply for GCMS notes

Reactions: normaa

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
hello,
I need advice and I know you all are applying from Pakistan, but since there is no forum anywhere for kuwait applicants I thought to ask here (if thats ok). I am Canadian, my husband live in kuwait but is considered stateless there (big human rights issue thats been going on for centuries lol). My husbands application went to London Visa Office (high commission of Canada)
here is our timeline:
submitted application/received: March 17,2022
Application went into process: October 21, 2022
Biometrics: October 21, 2022
Was approved as sponsor: October 24, 2022
Medical request: November 14, 2022
Medical approved: November 25, 2022
NOTHING for 4 months
Procedural fairness letter: April 6, 2023 - did not believe our relationship is geniune because we did not cohabit since our marriage. We told them I had work obligations and school, and he obviously cant come here. We hoped for the application to be approved quickly so we kept it long distance a but i guess that was not enough..
Information letter: May 17, 2023 Interview in queue for Abu Dhabi. My husband cant go to Abu Dhabi because his passport is a travel document that isn't accepted by many counties since he is ‘stateless’. we told them that..
Interview scheduled: August 23, 2023 - they didn't care obviously and schedule the interview anyway. we sent them an essay explaining how he cant go
Interview cancelled: August 31, 2023 - cancelled and said they understand, it wont affect our application
Nothing for months… keep in mind we emailed them many times throughout the silence
January 23, 2024 - Medical was extended to expire January 23, 2025 since it only lasts for a year
nothing since.. so um what do we do lol. contacted MP many times who said to be patient, contacted IRCC in london and Canada many times who said to wait.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
hello,
I need advice and I know you all are applying from Pakistan, but since there is no forum anywhere for kuwait applicants I thought to ask here (if thats ok). I am Canadian, my husband live in kuwait but is considered stateless there (big human rights issue thats been going on for centuries lol). My husbands application went to London Visa Office (high commission of Canada)
here is our timeline:
submitted application/received: March 17,2022
Application went into process: October 21, 2022
Biometrics: October 21, 2022
Was approved as sponsor: October 24, 2022
Medical request: November 14, 2022
Medical approved: November 25, 2022
NOTHING for 4 months
Procedural fairness letter: April 6, 2023 - did not believe our relationship is geniune because we did not cohabit since our marriage. We told them I had work obligations and school, and he obviously cant come here. We hoped for the application to be approved quickly so we kept it long distance a but i guess that was not enough..
Information letter: May 17, 2023 Interview in queue for Abu Dhabi. My husband cant go to Abu Dhabi because his passport is a travel document that isn't accepted by many counties since he is ‘stateless’. we told them that..
Interview scheduled: August 23, 2023 - they didn't care obviously and schedule the interview anyway. we sent them an essay explaining how he cant go
Interview cancelled: August 31, 2023 - cancelled and said they understand, it wont affect our application
Nothing for months… keep in mind we emailed them many times throughout the silence
January 23, 2024 - Medical was extended to expire January 23, 2025 since it only lasts for a year
nothing since.. so um what do we do lol. contacted MP many times who said to be patient, contacted IRCC in london and Canada many times who said to wait.
Order GCMS notes to see where your application is stuck and to see the notes from the officer, if your husband can't go anywhere then you should be visiting him even if it means for a day, seems like that IRCC has doubts about your relationship, GCMS notes will give you an idea and then you can try to address those weaknesses by raising a webform or by involving local MP!

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
Order GCMS notes to see where your application is stuck and to see the notes from the officer, if your husband can't go anywhere then you should be visiting him even if it means for a day, seems like that IRCC has doubts about your relationship, GCMS notes will give you an idea and then you can try to address those weaknesses by raising a webform or by involving local MP!
Thank you! I ordered GCMS notes before but I never got anything. I just ordered it again recently, hopefully they send it over. I didn't mention this in my post but i did visit my husband recently in november 2023 since its been almost 2 years and we provided them with more proof (pictures, tickets, messages, etc). Hopefully we receive an email or get GCMS notes to know whats going on
its just frustrating that they don't answer emails or don't expedite the process since its been so long.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Thank you! I ordered GCMS notes before but I never got anything. I just ordered it again recently, hopefully they send it over. I didn't mention this in my post but i did visit my husband recently in november 2023 since its been almost 2 years and we provided them with more proof (pictures, tickets, messages, etc). Hopefully we receive an email or get GCMS notes to know whats going on
its just frustrating that they don't answer emails or don't expedite the process since its been so long.
Since you provided all this new information about your application that's why they have extended the Medical eligibility so it's a good sign in terms of Application progress!

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Its almost 2 months since my wife applied for TRV, but the processing time for Pakistan has now changed to 85 days (started at 60 days when i initially applied)

When can I email my MP regarding the application and what do I say?

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request