+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

HN95

Oct 15, 2023
Hi, is your VO London VO ?
I received SA on 23rd September, and biometrics done on15th October.

But haven't received medical request yet ? is it normal ?

HN95

Oct 15, 2023
I provided of KSA as well and submitted them as they requested it under additional information required. I submitted on 15th October.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I provided of KSA as well and submitted them as they requested it under additional information required. I submitted on 15th October.

Hmm...KSA and Pakistan - i think the background checks take time in both of these places. Not sure why, if its the CIC who uses a pigeon to fly all the way there, or those countries have some archaic warehouse full of bundles of papers to go through to finally declare security clearance for applicants. Its frustrating.

Medical request ---- i can't say, i dont know your time line. Please share that.
But i have seen applicants going through medical in the very last as well. I'd suggest thats better. CIC should first give clear indication that the applicant is good to enter the country and then the last thing should be medicals. but anyways, no one is listening.

HN95

Oct 15, 2023
Hmm...KSA and Pakistan - i think the background checks take time in both of these places. Not sure why, if its the CIC who uses a pigeon to fly all the way there, or those countries have some archaic warehouse full of bundles of papers to go through to finally declare security clearance for applicants. Its frustrating.

Medical request ---- i can't say, i don't know your time line. Please share that.
But i have seen applicants going through medical in the very last as well. I'd suggest that's better. CIC should first give clear indication that the applicant is good to enter the country and then the last thing should be medicals. but anyways, no one is listening.
Thanks for the response, my timeline is as follows:
June 2023: Applied
Sept. 23: BIL
Sept. 24: SA Approval
Sept. 24:Additional information required (PCC KSA)

Sept. 27: Bio-metrics submitted
Oct. 15: PCC Submitted

Now waiting since then. What do you think ?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thanks for the response, my timeline is as follows:
June 2023: Applied
Sept. 23: BIL
Sept. 24: SA Approval
Sept. 24:Additional information required (PCC KSA)

Sept. 27: Bio-metrics submitted
Oct. 15: PCC Submitted

Now waiting since then. What do you think ?
I'm also in the June'23 group. Background has been in-progress since ....forever? and Eligibility never started. We gave PCC (pakistan) at the very start. My only concern is the validity of PCC - the letter says its valid for 6 months only. Hopefully they dont ask for anything.

So generally speaking, just chill. Your application is moving along with the rest. We are almost in 6th month, while the application processing time is 13 months. So technically 7 months of waiting! However, it seems that we may get Pre-Arrival or if very lucky, then COPR by mid January.

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Since my application was sent to this slow office, nothing moved forward. I received a request letter for my biometrics fee, in October. Has anyone here had success with webforms/calling or nudging these guys? It's ridiculous

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Stuck on BG since April and Eligibility since August no updates
& @gmunnag

Are you guys (or your sponsors) ordering GCMS notes periodically?
I know it costs $5 each time, but it will help you to see where it is stuck.

In Background, they first create your database with RCMP. Apparently that takes them months? Then, they ask for clearance from FBI and "International Partners".
Contrary to what I thought earlier, that if a person has ZERO TRAVEL HISTORY + ZERO CRIMINAL RECORD, it should be straight forward and quick.

Unfortunately NO.
They send records of each individual to foreign agencies and get it checked. And those foreign agencies take time, months and months. But for some nationalities its pretty quick.

Secondly for TRV applicants with Spousal PR in process. I got more clarification yesterday. On your Spousal PR application, you must have received AOR, SA and also Eligibility status as COMPLETED, then only you are guaranteed a TRV. Even though i have seen on this forum ppl have got TRVs, who just applied for PR and did not even get AOR and SA letters. Honestly, CIC is either chaotic and haphazard to extreme extent --- OR perhaps racist --- OR capitalist and they make sure that individuals with NOC Codes that are high in demand - their applications are prioritized. I am as lost as some of you are.

Example: @w8ing4visa - dude/ess...id say you are really lucky in this regard. You applied in Jan and your eligibility started in in August??...But you applied for TRV in June and got it in July? Yani, before you got your Eligibility changed to Completed! Hence that's why I challenge the explanation i got from CIC. They will just say anything to put you back to sleep.

Last edited: