+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Luv4all88

Oct 21, 2023
Hello guys, please help me with this. I will soon be sponsoring my wife from Pakistan, she has a birth certificate thats late entry(late registration) and she also is the applicant for her birth certificate, is this fine? Her parents divorced and didn't register her birth, she registered herself after becoming adult.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello guys, please help me with this. I will soon be sponsoring my wife from Pakistan, she has a birth certificate thats late entry(late registration) and she also is the applicant for her birth certificate, is this fine? Her parents divorced and didn't register her birth, she registered herself after becoming adult.
Just add this explanation in the letter to the officer. They know and have seen zillion different cases. As long as your docs are genuine and properly translated, attested - should be all fine!

Luv4all88

Oct 21, 2023
Do you think it's better to offer an explanation upfront for this when I initially submit the application or wait to hear from the officer in case they want to learn more ?

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Do you think it's better to offer an explanation upfront for this when I initially submit the application or wait to hear from the officer in case they want to learn more ?
Better to provide upfront explanation in this instance, and all other instances wherever you think your case is out of the norm. What's the norm? It's detailed in the application guide. Study it and your explanation should be for each event/step missing or different from that guide.

If you wait for them to ask you Additional Docs, they definitely will, but that may delay your application.

notagoodlawyer

May 30, 2023
Got my VO switched to Montreal VO pretty quick after submitting webform for address change to inside Canada, about a week after PPR.
Got my first portal email, waiting on rest

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
So guys!

Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Almighty Allah and for the duas of our family and friends. And also with the help of you guys here.

Finally, we have good news. We have received PPR! Here is my complete timeline in the signature.

So does anybody know on what Documents to submit and how to take the appointment for Jerry's after this PPR?

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
hi everyone, i just got an email this morning from IRCC - saying that IRCC got our "paper" application on so and so date....and now I should link it to IRCC account.

But we applied ONLINE - and we got AOR and we got SA. And now---they are saying it was paper?

Do i need to inform them about this - or simply let it go? is this a standard email sent to everyone paper/online - to link their application to IRCC? My application appeared on IRCC by itself. Few days after getting AOR, i simply logged in with uci and it was there.
What have you done about this? We just got the same thing even though we applied online.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
What have you done about this? We just got the same thing even though we applied online.
Hey Kananaskiss, i'd love to visit you.....(test my 4x4?)

I guess i was freaking about it too much. CIC just sends you 'standard' emails - the main direction in it is to link your file number, uci etc with the Application Tracker.
The tracker is still not working - or i wonder if they have changed the address and will provide an update in few days. I did see somewhere on the net that they have changed something in the tracker, like now you can track other application streams as well, not just TRV and Spousal Visa, also CEC and others.
But when its not going to work, whats the point!

Reactions: Kananaskis

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hey Kananaskiss, i'd love to visit you.....(test my 4x4?)

I guess i was freaking about it too much. CIC just sends you 'standard' emails - the main direction in it is to link your file number, uci etc with the Application Tracker.
The tracker is still not working - or i wonder if they have changed the address and will provide an update in few days. I did see somewhere on the net that they have changed something in the tracker, like now you can track other application streams as well, not just TRV and Spousal Visa, also CEC and others.
But when its not going to work, whats the point!
Oh yes it's definitely worth the visit and I'm sure your 4x4 will do just fine! I cannot wait to be back there, hopefully it will be soon :)

Okay yeah that's what I thought so to. I mean I don't even think you are able to do paper applications anymore.
Yeah trackers seems to be down for a whole day now, I wonder what it is about but fingers crossed that when it gets back online we have some really nice updates on our applications!