+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Question to everyone. If you provided Police Certificates at the start of your application - and if it expires during the processing of your Spousal applicaiton...at what stage will CIC ask to provide a fresh police certificate? (like literally as soon as police certificate expires, or before issuing PPR?)

Jul 28, 2023
Hi All,

Application updates so far:
Sponsorship, Outland
Submission: 12 July
AOR: 14 September

1. Should we wait for SA or can we apply for TRV with AOR and application number?
2. How can we link our application to the GC key? Also, should the principal applicant create an account or can the sponsor link it to their existing GC key?

Thanks in advance

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi All,

Sponsorship, Outland

1. Should we wait for SA or can we apply for TRV with AOR and application number?
2. How can we link our application to the GC key? Also, should the principal applicant create an account or can the sponsor link it to their existing GC key?

Thanks in advance
neither AOR nor SA.....forget TRV. Most of the applications are being rejected at the moment. If you can't show STRONG TIES (basically either a very well paying JOB or university education or some commitment) that will bring you back to home country - dont think of applying for TRV just cuz your spousal pr application got AOR. Sean Fraser's policy has been thrown out of the window.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
neither AOR nor SA.....forget TRV. Most of the applications are being rejected at the moment. If you can't show STRONG TIES (basically either a very well paying JOB or university education or some commitment) that will bring you back to home country - dont think of applying for TRV just cuz your spousal pr application got AOR. Sean Fraser's policy has been thrown out of the window.

I absolutely stand with Info's stance here. TRVs are resulting in Rejections these days. But if you want to give it a try, go for it if you don't mind spending $100 and some extra time.

Last edited:

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Question to everyone. If you provided Police Certificates at the start of your application - and if it expires during the processing of your Spousal applicaiton...at what stage will CIC ask to provide a fresh police certificate? (like literally as soon as police certificate expires, or before issuing PPR?)
A good question. I think usually PCC expires in 6 months. But I haven't read or heard a case where they asked for PCC again.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
Hi All,

Sponsorship, Outland

Thanks in advance
Yes you can Link your application with GC key even principal applicant, try to search "Hit Submit & Canada" channel on YouTube, on that channel the guy explained it briefly how you can Link your application with GC key.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
In my case I provide them re PCC before my interview with additional documents.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
AOA,
Guys I need help again, please anyone has any idea about VFS consent form and Appendix A form how to fill?
AOA,
Guys I need help again, please anyone has any idea about VFS consent form and Appendix A form how to fill?
AOA,
Need help in filling Appendix A-updated information chart and VFS consent form.
Does it need to be print out and then filled with black pen or should the information be typed on it?
And secondly I am the only applicant in my pr file so will I write merely about me on Appendix A or about my spouse as well?
Please anyone reply about this if have any information.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
Yes printout fill it with pen and fill only Applicant part
You got passport request?
Yes Alhumdulilah I got it PPR.. and thank you again for guiding me, and will VFS consent form Same fill with pen and with blue or black pen?
Yes printout fill it with pen and fill only Applicant part
You got passport request?
And one more question ❓
Is there any need to inform LVO that there's no change in any circumstances just like they asked in email step 1 should any of the following circumstances Apply to you or any of accompanying family member, you must inform IRCC London immediately : Change in marital status, change in family composition , death of PA or spouse , change in health etc.. or there's no need to reply them because in my case there's no changes ?