+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
You can fill it with pen and if there is no change then no need to inform Lvo.
Could you share your timeline.
Thank you so much Malik Shahbaz, you are such a cooperative person,
My timeline is:
June 2021 file received
September 2021 process started
February 2022 medical
July 2023 interview
August 3 biomateric
August 9 remedial
September 15 PPR

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
You can fill it with pen and if there is no change then no need to inform Lvo.
Could you share your timeline.
What's about pictures, they require two pictures of 50mm by 70mm with white background. And they require the name, DOB of the person and date of picture taken, name and address of studio.. so I want to know that only the back of one picture or both pictures we should write these requirements? And should we write the application number along with these requirements or not?

GoodVibes786

Jan 11, 2023
November 2022 Oultand Applicant. Biometric and medical is completed in May 2023. My wife is already in Canada on TRV came 2 months ago, still we got letter for telephone interview. Anybody in same scenario?. What they normally ask in telephonic interview?

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
November 2022 Oultand Applicant. Biometric and medical is completed in May 2023. My wife is already in Canada on TRV came 2 months ago, still we got letter for telephone interview. Anybody in same scenario?. What they normally ask in telephonic interview?
They had take our interview on video call London Visa office, it was more than one hour, I was in Karachi, Pakistan and my wife was in Canada that time, first they asked lot of questions about our relationship to me, then they called my wife there in Canada and match my answers with my wife's answers.. but Alhumdulilah we passed the interview.. And luckily that visa Officer was really polite and cooperative

Reactions: GoodVibes786

Ahmedgull

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
So one of my friend's biometric instructions letter is expiring tomorrow and he still didnt get biometrics appointment. Any ideas? what he should be doing?

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
So one of my friend's biometric instructions letter is expiring tomorrow and he still didnt get biometrics appointment. Any ideas? what he should be doing?
I listened from someone because of too much rush of people on every VFS centre now The expiration of biomateric instruction letter is two month..

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
Yes you are right
But it says right on the Biometrics letter that within 30 days of this letter.
Yes you are right, on the letter is still 30 days, a few days ago I was in Lahore VFS centre, where I met a guy whose told me that he got biomateric instruction but didn't get appointment and Soon his letter become expire,, he was there to talk VFS if they take his biomateric without appointment, that's why they told him that They requested to IRCC to extend the expiration of letter because of this situation in Pakistan.. that guy told me that IRCC accepted the request of VFS.. so now anyone can give biomateric even after 30 days

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
But it says right on the Biometrics letter that within 30 days of this letter.
Why hasn't he done it? I am sure in the letter it says that if he can't do it in the time given to him to let his VO and IRCC know...

Last edited:

Ahmedgull

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Why hasn't he done it? I am sure in the letter it says that if he can't do it in the time given to him to let hi VO and IRCC know...
He did raise a webform about 10 days ago, he called ircc but they were no help. he called canadian consulate but no help. He called VFS and they dont even answer. Someone told him to go walk in since its second last day. He went today and the security guards didnt let him go inside the building because his name is not on the list.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
He did raise a webform about 10 days ago, he called ircc but they were no help. he called canadian consulate but no help. He called VFS and they dont even answer. Someone told him to go walk in since its second last day. He went today and the security guards didnt let him go inside the building because his name is not on the list.
Yes I saw there without the appointment they wouldn't take him inside..

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Is there anyway he can email his VO?