+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Dear all, can some one please suggest if TRV portal or gckey account should be used to apply for spousal TRV.
I am the sponsor, submitted PR application in June and got AOR, SA and biometrics request last month.

Also, please suggest what can be shown to prove home ties as my wife is not doing any job or business in Pakistan.

Sep 11, 2023
Dear all, can some one please suggest if TRV portal or gckey account should be used to apply for spousal TRV.
I am the sponsor, submitted PR application in June and got AOR, SA and biometrics request last month.

Also, please suggest what can be shown to prove home ties as my wife is not doing any job or business in Pakistan.
I had my TRV refused two times because I didn't show strong enough ties to Pakistan, despite dual intent. I would suggest finding a way to show a strong bond before applying. The relationship can be as a student or a job or business. if you are unsure talk to a lawyer, they might be able to help you demonstrate a relationship which you might not have thought of.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
I had my TRV refused two times because I didn't show strong enough ties to Pakistan, despite dual intent. I would suggest finding a way to show a strong bond before applying. The relationship can be as a student or a job or business. if you are unsure talk to a lawyer, they might be able to help you demonstrate a relationship which you might not have thought of.

Allicia

Sep 13, 2023
AoA everyone
AOA everyone,
I am New in this group, my interview for spousal sponsorship was done on 25 July in Karachi from LVO after a long time.and before interview they requested some documents again like scheduled A background, imm 5406, imm 5562, re-pcc, again wedding and post wedding pictures, proof of communication etc, I sent them all before interview as per instructions,it was a long interview more than one hour but fortunately it was good.after the interview the same day I was received biomateric and re-medical instructions, and the very next day I was received pre-arrival on my email from LVO,my first concern is after that the pre-arrival vanished from my email just like they deleted after sending, on July 27 I was received an email in which they requested the biopage of my new passport because old was expired,the biomateric was done 3 August and remedial done was 9 August.

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
AOA everyone,
I am New in this group, my interview for spousal sponsorship was done on 25 July in Karachi from LVO after a long time.and before interview they requested some documents again like scheduled A background, imm 5406, imm 5562, re-pcc, again wedding and post wedding pictures, proof of communication etc, I sent them all before interview as per instructions,it was a long interview more than one hour but fortunately it was good.after the interview the same day I was received biomateric and re-medical instructions, and the very next day I was received pre-arrival on my email from LVO,my first concern is after that the pre-arrival vanished from my email just like they deleted after sending, on July 27 I was received an email in which they requested the biopage of my new passport because old was expired,the biomateric was done 3 August and remedial done was 9 August.
they gona send you ppr soon that is why they asking update passport biopage

Reactions: InfoSeeker12