+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends alhamdullah I got PPR yesterday.. please Any one here tell me .. is a need appointment for passport sumition in Islamabad Gary office? Or not

Hopeful69

Jul 12, 2022
Assalam Alaikum friends,
Happy to announce that I received my passport today Alhumdulillah. Sharing my detailed timeline with you all in case anyone finds it helpful. Please remember me in your prayers and may you all hear good news soon InshAllah

Spousal Outland Application
Application type: Paper
Principal Applicant: Pakistan
Visa Office: London
Total Application Time: 16 Months
  • Application Received: 29 March, 2021
  • Biometric Received: 20 May 2021
  • Sponsor approval: 21 May 2021
  • AOR: 8 June 2021
  • Medical request: 27 August 2021
  • Medical Exam: 14 September 2021
  • Medical passed: 16 September 2021
  • ADR requested for Urdu NikkahNama: 4 January, 2022 (Our original Nikkah Nama was in English)
  • ADR submitted: 8 January, 2022 (Certified Urdu translation of English Original Nikkahnama, verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
  • ADR Status Update: 12 May 2022
  • Pre-arrival Services: 13 May 2022
  • COPR update on tracker: 16 May 2022
  • Passport Request: 13 July 2022
  • Passport Received: 19 July 2022
Many congratulations. You were lucky to get it done in 16 months. Pay special thanks to Allah Kareem.
You did nòt mention the dates when the background check was initiated and completed. Any idea?

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Hi, I received a request to do a medical exam (SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP FROM WITHIN CANADA).

However, I already have an active medical dated 31st Jan 2022. It has been only 7 months. When I tried to book a new medical, panel physicians said I don't need to, as it is already active.

On their suggestion, I raised a webform to IRCC requesting them to link my medical to my spousal sponsorship application.

I had already submitted the medical results with my online application when I applied. So should I try to book a new medical? Or is raising a webform enough?

Thanks guys

mjbibi7

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone. I’m an old member from 2016-17. I had sponsored my husband from Pakistan then, no representative. This forum was my life back then. Is there still a spreadsheet? Now it’ll be my nieces turn and I wanted to know what are the main requirements that are asked for.

What are the job requirements, income etc. She is still studying so is an income mandatory?

I had a small home-based sewing business for a few years. I stayed for 2 months with my husband in Pakistan after. We took lots of pictures together at gatherings. A lot of proof of video/audio calls. I made sure to give above and beyond proof. His application was approved around the 9th month mark. Didn’t need to re-do medical. This was thanks to Justin Trudeau becoming the PM and he prioritized immigration so the wait times came down from 36 months to less then a year.

Can someone please tell me what to pay more attention to, anything I should look out for?

Thanks.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone. I’m an old member from 2016-17. I had sponsored my husband from Pakistan then, no representative. This forum was my life back then. Is there still a spreadsheet? Now it’ll be my nieces turn and I wanted to know what are the main requirements that are asked for.

What are the job requirements, income etc. She is still studying so is an income mandatory?

I had a small home-based sewing business for a few years. I stayed for 2 months with my husband in Pakistan after. We took lots of pictures together at gatherings. A lot of proof of video/audio calls. I made sure to give above and beyond proof. His application was approved around the 9th month mark. Didn’t need to re-do medical. This was thanks to Justin Trudeau becoming the PM and he prioritized immigration so the wait times came down from 36 months to less then a year.

Can someone please tell me what to pay more attention to, anything I should look out for?

Thanks.
SubhanAllah - so your husband was in Canada in less than a year, or around 12 months, after applying for Spousal Visa?

mjbibi7

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
SubhanAllah - so your husband was in Canada in less than a year, or around 12 months, after applying for Spousal Visa?
Yes Alhamdulillah. It took 9ish months. But I’m going to credit that on the extra time I took to make sure I provided every detail and beyond what they expect. Is it taking longer now?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes Alhamdulillah. It took 9ish months. But I’m going to credit that on the extra time I took to make sure I provided every detail and beyond what they expect. Is it taking longer now?
Last year i checked the forum and it was 24 months. The cic website still shows 23 months as the timeline.
Im hoping that i will apply for my fiance after our Marriage (nikah) this december. I dont think i can apply before? (can i?)
Also, ive heard about the Work Permit, due to which she might be able to fly to Canada within 3-4 months. Not sure if that depends on her education (which is completely irrelevant - bsc zoology :( )

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone here from July / August 2021 still waiting? We applied in August last year