Alhamdulillah got my visa today.

Application received: 24th September 2021
AOR: 1st December 2021
Biometrics: 16th January 2022
Medical: 11th March 2022
Pre arrival/ PPR/ CoPR: 5th September 2022
Passport submitted: 12th September 2022
Passport received: 15th September 2022
can you please confirm that your visa office was London Visa office ( LVO ) or another regards

monster999

Sep 18, 2022
I am new to this group. I have only done Nikah recently. We had a big Nikah functions so I have a lot of photographs. Do you think IRCC will accept Nikah applications? What is the latest update about that? can any brother shed some light on it? thanks and Jazakallah.
One thing though, I had been talking to my wife for last year and half before Nikah so I do have a proof that our relationship was developed organically. thanks

M Naeem

Aug 11, 2022
Alhamdulillah got my visa today.

Application received: 24th September 2021
AOR: 1st December 2021
Biometrics: 16th January 2022
Medical: 11th March 2022
Pre arrival/ PPR/ CoPR: 5th September 2022
Passport submitted: 12th September 2022
Passport received: 15th September 2022
Congratulations dear and can you let us know where are you from and which was your vissa office ..!

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Good afternoon

did you get any response of your enquiry. it should have answer within 28 working days. can you please send us up to date.

Best Regards
I did'nt get any response from IRCC but i just found out that my husband's application has been sent back to Canada

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Good afternoon

did you get any response of your enquiry. it should have answer within 28 working days. can you please send us up to date.

Best Regards
I just got this email from IRCC a few minutes ago for the enquiry
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we recommend consulting the Check you application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Hopeful69

Jul 12, 2022
Hi, I have got bit confused regarding the following issue: my application status for both 'eligibility check' and 'background check' is being shown as 'in progress in the online GCKey account. But in the application tracker portal the status for both of the above mentioned stages is being appeared as 'Not started'. As you guys know they both are the official IRCC accounts. I am not sure which acct is more accurate than the other. Anyone who ever faced such an issue, please share your thoughts.

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Hi, I have got bit confused regarding the following issue: my application status for both 'eligibility check' and 'background check' is being shown as 'in progress in the online GCKey account. But in the application tracker portal the status for both of the above mentioned stages is being appeared as 'Not started'. As you guys know they both are the official IRCC accounts. I am not sure which acct is more accurate than the other. Anyone who ever faced such an issue, please share your thoughts.
yes they are both official sites and im facing same situation since 8 months

Hopeful69

Jul 12, 2022
Asalamu Alaikim, Also, London vac few days ago asked for a document to submit. I uploaded the document in the GCKey acct under View submitted application or upload documents' section. Now the document has been uploaded and is visible but with a message that 'Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC'. There is no tab there asking for 'submit' or 'next' etc action. Please advise.