+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
There is an option on their website which you can use by entering your information like first and last name, date of birth, application number etc.

You can see the current address and add new address as well. When you submit it takes 24 hours to receive an email saying that your request to change the address is refused.
I hv submitted the webform after getting this email.
Odd, honestly not heard of a refusal to a change of address submission.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
background check is verification of your name, date of birth and country you claim to be from. if its application for citizenship background check is first thing they do about addresses, places of work and verification with info of the database in CRA and Service Canada and basic residency calculation.

then next weeks its about digging your criminality and security checks inside and outside Canada,
we are both situation , please keep in contact and up to date

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
On a sidenote, air tickets are very expensive in August and even September from Pakistan…..(this year)

Falki

Jun 25, 2022
It’s been 5 months since my wife passed medical exam but there is no update since then. File is at London visa office. This is so frustrating.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Does anybody know why the file is transferred from LVO to Islamabad for processing?
Your file is at last stage and transfer to Islamabad. Islamabad office will ask you to send the passport . when they received your passport then with 5 days they will issue Visa and all travelling documents.

Did you received any up to date that your file is transferred Islamabad

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Your file is at last stage and transfer to Islamabad. Islamabad office will ask you to send the passport . when they received your passport then with 5 days they will issue Visa and all travelling documents.

Did you received any up to date that your file is transferred Islamabad
i got an email on nov 05 2021 about the file transfer, after a week got biometric and medical, medical passed and updated on 11 dec, since then no update.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
i got an email on nov 05 2021 about the file transfer, after a week got biometric and medical, medical passed and updated on 11 dec, since then no update.
For Pakistan and Afghanistan, All Process are completing at LVO office . When the final review completed , The Officer send the file for issue the Visa and travelling documents at Canadian High Commission Islamabad. Islamabad High commission will send you a letter and will ask you to send the Passport.

Can you please confirm us did you get any UpToDate letter. You can see in the system it will up to date after few days

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
For Pakistan and Afghanistan, All Process are completing at LVO office . When the final review completed , The Officer send the file for issue the Visa and travelling documents at Canadian High Commission Islamabad. Islamabad High commission will send you a letter and will ask you to send the Passport.

Can you please confirm us did you get any UpToDate letter. You can see in the system it will up to date after few days
no i didnt get a letter yet, infact nothing after medical is updated.