+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Yes,VFS sends email before two to three days.We could not track courier service because VFS didn't send courier detail .
Hi there - Did you paid extra for the courier service passport delivered to address or there is only one transmission fee with either pick up from VFS office or deliver at the address?

missblack

Apr 25, 2019
For pakistani sponsor is it necessary to submit divorce certificate from union council in Pakistan ? or only Canadian divorce certificate is enough?if anyone has any information please let me know i was supposed to submit my application but i didn’t have any certificate from Pakistan and i don’t want to get my application returned due to this

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
For pakistani sponsor is it necessary to submit divorce certificate from union council in Pakistan ? or only Canadian divorce certificate is enough?if anyone has any information please let me know i was supposed to submit my application but i didn’t have any certificate from Pakistan and i don’t want to get my application returned due to this
If D divorce happened in Pakistan submit the UC issued documents. If in Canada submit Canadian

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello,
I am applying for my brother for his spouse application. I am not hiring any representative.

Some questions:
How do i put together this application proffesionaly? Like do i scan all documents and place them in a specified order?
What originals are required?
do we courier or mail to sydney? or mississauga?

my brother and SIL got arranged marriage, she is in pakistan while my brother is canadian citizen living in canada. they are distant relatives, got the rishta through a connecting relative. baat pakki nov 2021, married in pakistan in jan 30, 2022.

this is what i wrote for description let me know if it is understandable and clear please:

**** The marriage was arranged between both families. The proposal was initiated by the sponsor’s aunt, Samina Kamran, who is a distant relative to the principal applicant’s parents.

The parents spoke to each other on the phone regarding the proposal for Nabeel and Zainab. The parents were aware of each other’s norms and values as they are distant relatives. The respective parents spoke to Nabeel and Zainab if they would like to marry. Sponsor, Nabeel, asked his brother-in-law, Taimoor, to share more information about Zainab as Taimoor is Zainab’s cousin. Taimoor was able to provide information on Zainab for instance what her personality is like, her photos, her education and small details.

Nabeel and Zainab exchanged contact information and communicated through Whatsapp. They both also spoke with mutual relatives to inquire about each other.

Nabeel and Zainab both came to the conclusion that their parents are more wise and experienced when it comes to finding a suitable partner and gave their consent for marriage to their respective parents. The principal applicant and sponsor’s mom spoke to each other over the phone and agreed to tie the relationship between two families. ****

Let me know of any tips to apply for a smooth application process. please, will highly appreciate it

thank you

nabeesar

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
  • Sponsorship for Spouse and Daughter living in Pakistan (outland online application December 10, 2021)
  • Mar 14, 2022 Biometrics Received
  • Mar 11, 2022 Biometrics Done
  • Mar 8, 2022 Email about Sponsor Eligibility and Visa Office Notification (London), by Case Processing Center Sydney.
  • Mar 7, 2022 Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL)
  • Mar 7, 2022 Acknowledgement of receipt

We sent you a message telling you we received your application. We have now officially started processing your application.

• Mar 7, 2022 Eligibility activity status updated
    Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

• Mar 6, 2022 We received the sponsor information you sent us.

• Jan 25, 2022 We received the sponsor information you sent us.

• Dec 10, 2021 Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
There seems to be some discrimination against the Pakistani applicants - about 9 months and not a single PPR, not even a single Pre Arrival Letter.
Many applicants from other countries start getting PPRs within a few months. For online applicants, there is no ECAS update either until now.
US, UK, Hong Kong and many applications from India are also given priority.
Have you people felt the same going through the tracker sheet?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
There seems to be some discrimination against the Pakistani applicants - about 9 months and not a single PPR, not even a single Pre Arrival Letter.
The 9 months is hard to believe. You must be missing something.
Many applicants from other countries start getting PPRs within a few months.
Faster background checks.
Different VO, they're not processed in London.
Variations are normal. Not all countries are the same.

Last edited:

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021

Obviously I am relying on the data that people voluntarily enter on the google tracker. No Pakistani has received Pre AL / PPR. since June 2021 as per the sheet. They seem to be not too bad with UK applicants through..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Obviously I am relying on the data that people voluntarily enter on the google tracker. No Pakistani has received Pre AL / PPR. since June 2021 as per the sheet. They seem to be not too bad with UK applicants through..
Islamabad and other offices in Pakistan would be expected to have highest number of emergency or other Afghan applications and the like. Not saying this is the issue, but would make sense.

IRCC does seem to try to re-balance things from time to time between offices but this doesn't always proceed in the order applicants would think intuitive (i.e. oldest first).

zeetay

Feb 17, 2022

I don’t understand how 9 months is “hard to believe” since we’ve been waiting from Feb 2021 for an update, and we haven’t even received pre-arrival or decision made…

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Many applicants from other countries start getting PPRs within a few months. For online applicants, there is no ECAS update either until now.
We received pre-arrival letter last month, and background verification status changed from not started to in progress last week. July 2020 applicant though so this is well overdue !

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I don’t understand how 9 months is “hard to believe” since we’ve been waiting from Feb 2021 for an update, and we haven’t even received pre-arrival or decision made…
It’s hard to believe that in 9 months not a single Pakistani applicant received pre-arrival or decision or PPR. It’s not hard to believe that one applicant, for example you, hasn’t heard in a while. Do you see what I mean?

Mar 17, 2022
Hello, I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I got engaged to a girl in Pakistan, we are planning to get married there over the summer break. How long can I expect to wait to sponsor her for Canadian immigration? I would really appreciate if someone could guide me regarding current wait times. Thank you!

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello, I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I got engaged to a girl in Pakistan, we are planning to get married there over the summer break. How long can I expect to wait to sponsor her for Canadian immigration? I would really appreciate if someone could guide me regarding current wait times. Thank you!
If you think you application is strong enough like you can present evidence and prove your relationship is genuine with chats/pictures/call logs. you can apply right after weding(obviously after she get her new cnic and passport with your name) and marriage certificates.

There is no wait time before you apply, as long as your case is strong, you should be okay

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Received my PA's Medical today.

PA - Pakistani Citizen
APP. REC. - Oct 18, 2021
AOR1 - Dec 23, 2021
BIL - Not Required
SA - Feb 2, 2022
AOR2 - Feb 7, 2022