+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

LVO has certainly slowed down.

And I have this odd case of having a DM since Jan 12th and still no PPR. :-[
I wonder what's the hold up. I just hope and pray everything goes ahead smoothly for our case and for the rest of the people here.

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016

Hello all ,

Required your advice , my passport is expiring in next 5 month and i have to travel abroad . im going to renew my passport . do i have to tell visa office about my new passport ? or do i have to wait until they request for passport .

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

Couple questions for you guys:

1) What do we put in the 'File Number' field on the supplementary forms required for Pakistan nationals (ex. residency questionnaire)? I'm assuming they are to be left blank?
2) Do you guys know of any good immigration lawyer in Lahore? I need some advice on the birth certificate confusion.

Glad to see that current timelines can be around 7 - 8 months if everything is smooth. I will submit my application towards end of May.

Thanks in advance!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

TahirS said:
In my case it took 8 months so far.

Application Filed: August 18, 2015
PPR: April 18, 2016
i'm counting time until DM. your case took 7.6 months for that.

searing_heat said:
Couple questions for you guys:

1) What do we put in the 'File Number' field on the supplementary forms required for Pakistan nationals (ex. residency questionnaire)? I'm assuming they are to be left blank?
2) Do you guys know of any good immigration lawyer in Lahore? I need some advice on the birth certificate confusion.

Glad to see that current timelines can be around 7 - 8 months if everything is smooth. I will submit my application towards end of May.

Thanks in advance!
yes, leave the file# blank. not sure about lawyers, perhaps someone else can answer this.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

fhyder said:
Hello experts,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am not sure if this is of any concern but I wanna clarify this. So I filed for my wife's sponsorship based on nikkah only case and we are doing the full rukhsati and everything next week In Sha Allah. I was just checking the Timeline of Spouse Sponsor spreadsheet. And I noticed that everyone who had submitted their application in August have gotten a decision made on the ECAS, and I quickly checked mine and it still says In process. I will be sending all the rukhsati proofs as well communication proofs as well as our honeymoon booking etc. I am just wondering why is it that CIC hasn't even contacted me for any additional documents yet people already have decision made. The time line for our case is as follows:

We received (My wife's name) application for permanent residence on August 4, 2015.

File Transferred to London Sept 30, 2015

We started processing (My wife's name) application on October 5, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

There hasn't been any communication from CIC since they transferred the file to LVO.

Could anyone please suggest anything?

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

As per one UAE newspaper write down method to get Police certificate for those who was lived in UAE and leave UAE.
They asking original passport. I am wondering is it possible to courier your original passport outside country ? I don't think so it's legal in any country even in Pakistan under Pakistan law your blood relationship also not allowed to carried your passport with him.
Here is link:
http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/how-to-get-police-clearance-in-dubai-abu-dhabi-2016-04-17-1.627365
Kindly read carefully end news for foreign side to get PCC. Even it's only for Dubai and Abu Dhabi what about Sharjah and other cities ?
One side UAE trying to compete Europe and Canada on other hand their system is totally low than Africa.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

fhyder said:
Could anyone please suggest anything?
I assume you have informed CIC about your rukhsati plans. They are probably waiting for the rukhsati evidene. You should send CIC the proof of rukhsati along with other relevant evidence of ongoing relationship after your are done with rukhsati. After sending, be patient and wait. Ordering notes is also a good idea. Don't forget to write a cover letter explaining your unique situation with evidence.

Good luck.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

aj_10 said:
LVO has certainly slowed down.

And I have this odd case of having a DM since Jan 12th and still no PPR. :-[
I wonder what's the hold up. I just hope and pray everything goes ahead smoothly for our case and for the rest of the people here.
When is your medicals expiring ?

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

hs64 said:
I m here bro.. Still waiting for the decision made… seriously mercy? But why? :eek: I am still here.. Waiting for the decision made..
Dear Moderator

Please include some of my missing information in the spread sheet. In process on ECAS since November 20, 2015. Thanks

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

TahirS said:
In my case it took 8 months so far.

Application Filed: August 18, 2015
PPR: April 18, 2016
Atlast PPR, Thanks to Allah...

navidnasim

Apr 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
1 March 2013
Med's Request
28 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
2 Dec 2014
Interview........
26 Jan 2015
Passport Req..
18 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
Soon

anyone coming to montreal

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

fhyder said:
There hasn't been any communication from CIC since they transferred the file to LVO.
same scenario. but oct 2015 app, in process since dec 29. no requests yet. but had sent in proofs of recent visit last week.
flx2015 said:
no it's not. let's be patient please... i have faith that we'll be seeing a bunch if DMs over the next two months. insha allah.
inshallah. im hoping something mid june/july...it wil be 6mo on april 20 since "app filed" & as of today, it has been 3mo 21 days for "in process". as per TahirS,
as u said:
flx2015 said:
i'm counting time until DM. your case took 7.6 months for that.
is leyhaz se to pher mazeed abi wait hey...awal to i avoid talking about the app, but even my husband's sometimes like why is it taking ages...& im like bro dont think about it in terms of how long we've been married, i filed my app like 6-7mo late after shadi cause i wanted to get sufficient after shadi pics/chats of when i came back etc taakey 3 mo bad LVO request na kere getting such a simple little file...so im always like bro, we filed in oct, but it was in process from 29 dec i.e. let's say jan. so technically it's just been a few months only...3mo 21 days to be precise. :(
if u see it from oct, well that seems like a lot but it only got to the office like 3mo 21 days ago so chill.
if ur sayin' its takin long well DM's are the main stage here, & that sh*t aint gon happen in 3-4mo which is nuffin. :-\
end of april means 4mo "in process" & i can stil say they'd need 2-3mo on top of that. :( not that i like thinking that cause the meds expire in aug too :(
DM'l be somewhere end of june/july-ish...tub tuk DM bi na i to remeds request ajani :( :'(
im trying my level best to not think about it at all & have been successful for the past few days, which im happy about :) summer to sukoon se guzarein.
the only thing that ever worries me if ever is not having any complications or wasting time sending/receiving docs here & there. the wait im ok with now...taureans are incredibly resilient and i think im starting to see that very much... ;)
F.M said:
This is sooo depressing. How can they be so slow. not even a single update from oct applicants. its such a big department, there should be a way to file a complaint against LVO.
aww, its kinda cute all of u dec/feb applicants looking out for us oct applicants...thanks guys. hopefully sh*t turns up for us all.

m11nk

Aug 14, 2014

man, we have a grand total of FIVE october applicants, and i don't even know whether all five of them are routine cases or whether they are actively updating us with their progress. this is such a tiny data sample and we just can't use that as a reliable indicator of how fast they're working. there's likely hundreds of other october applications that we don't know anything about.

fyi, a 28th sept applicant got his DM on april 1st. that's pretty close to being an october applicant as far as i'm concerned.
R u an applicant of oct 2014???im also an applicant of oct 2014 and case is still in process.they asked for some additional documents in feb which i have sent them.no more update since then..but im in canada on visit visa(i got 1 yr multiple entry visa) will it effect my PR application??