Passport Req..
9 march 2016 nd submitted 10 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 Apirl 2016
LANDED..........
20 may 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hello
Yahan koe h jo 20 may ko pia ki direct flight lhr to toronto m travel kr ra ho ??

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AsadA said:
This is unfair. I cannot expect this. If we want to send any urgent query, we will not be able to do that.
We have only one medium to communicate (emails) and they are not taking care for that. :(
i know, it pisses me off too.

still, i wouldn't worry too much about it. give them a day or two and they should have it sorted out. it's not too difficult to increase the inbox size or free up some space.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

flx2015 said:
i know, it pisses me off too.

still, i wouldn't worry too much about it. give them a day or two and they should have it sorted out. it's not too difficult to increase the inbox size or free up some space.
My spouse Have another E-mail Address of CIC London , I can Provide you tomorrow if you want .

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
come on guys, that's what i did.

i found out today that inquiry and direct email are the same thing; they both go to the same email address at LDNIMMIGRATION. the difference is that with an inquiry, it takes all the info you filled into the form and formats it into the body of the email. what i'm trying to say is that whether you submit an inquiry or send a direct email, it'll get bounced back until LDNIMMIGRATION clears out their inbox.
oh wow! THANKS for the info that CSI & direct email to LVO is the same thing. where'd ya find this out? :D
& i feel so bad for u as ur unable to send in stuff :( what is it ur tryna send tho? any docs request from them? :(
after much mindless thinking i finally sent in add'tnl updates of recent visit etc last week on the LDNIMMIGRATION email. havent got any acknowlegement yet other than the generic email that they received ur request & wil reply within 28 days otherwise deemed urgent after review & that if its just add'tnl docs, if wil be added to ur file w/out confirmation. idk TahirS sugested to send em another email asking them to get back to u when they clipped the new info to ur file...
hope they clear their inboxes for y'all. i dint even imagine they'd have a full inbox rejecting new emails... :-X

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
yes you're right. a cousin of mine is also sponsorsing. he's trying it with a nikkah only wedding, and LVO was asking him for more proof in feburary 2016. he is an october 2015 applicant.
yar cud we assume then that they HAVE looked at our stuff & just dont need anythin? since we're oct 2015 appls too & "in process" was most probs sometime late dec/jan for your cousin too. (which is when we cud expect docs request since it has been sent to LVO...)
BUT! i have ordered notes, came in first wk of april : ELIG, SEC, BCKRD : NOT STARTED.
idk what to think - ECAS has been forgotten like an old lover.

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

I cant open my application online status
Its says that my detail is wrong ((
Any one else
I'm application January 2014

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

AFF-FIZ said:
:( :( :(
i got DM on 8th no news after that.... any idea why is the delay???

Hey.... We are both in the EXACT SAME BOAT. I got DM on April 08 as well and no PPR yet causing freakin anxiety and stress. Even our Application dates are EXACTLY THE SAME.

I am hopeful Insha Allah we will both get PPR by the end of this week. When are your medicals expiring?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

rsk8 said:
yar cud we assume then that they HAVE looked at our stuff & just dont need anythin? since we're oct 2015 appls too & "in process" was most probs sometime late dec/jan for your cousin too. (which is when we cud expect docs request since it has been sent to LVO...)
BUT! i have ordered notes, came in first wk of april : ELIG, SEC, BCKRD : NOT STARTED.
That is just unacceptable! LVO is turning into Islamabad Visa Office.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Hello experts,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am not sure if this is of any concern but I wanna clarify this. So I filed for my wife's sponsorship based on nikkah only case and we are doing the full rukhsati and everything next week In Sha Allah. I was just checking the Timeline of Spouse Sponsor spreadsheet. And I noticed that everyone who had submitted their application in August have gotten a decision made on the ECAS, and I quickly checked mine and it still says In process. I will be sending all the rukhsati proofs as well communication proofs as well as our honeymoon booking etc. I am just wondering why is it that CIC hasn't even contacted me for any additional documents yet people already have decision made. The time line for our case is as follows:

We received (My wife's name) application for permanent residence on August 4, 2015.

File Transferred to London Sept 30, 2015

We started processing (My wife's name) application on October 5, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

There hasn't been any communication from CIC since they transferred the file to LVO.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
yeah im pretty sure that happens. once our files get to LVO, they're put in a queue so someone can check them for completeness. if anything is missing, they send a doc request. after this initial check, it goes into another queue, awaiting final review before DM.

this is just what i gathered from eagle's posts and looking at the spreadsheet data.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
That is just unacceptable! LVO is turning into Islamabad Visa Office.
no it's not. let's be patient please... i have faith that we'll be seeing a bunch if DMs over the next two months. insha allah.

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

TahirS said:
Hey.... We are both in the EXACT SAME BOAT. I got DM on April 08 as well and no PPR yet causing freakin anxiety and stress. Even our Application dates are EXACTLY THE SAME.

I am hopeful Insha Allah we will both get PPR by the end of this week. When are your medicals expiring?
My expire after 13 August.. I think it has 12 months validity..
Which city r u going to....
U from khi or lhr?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

please help me with this
what is information guide 3907e?
do i have to follow it for spousal immigration?
it has some forms like supplementary information form and residency questionaire...do i have to fill it?

sameer4455

Apr 17, 2016

hi every one here just have few question about family class application spousal application
Q1. which forms should send to cic if some one is not us citizen imm3910 OR use imm 3907 for Pakistan national. applicant is lawful resident ..
Q2 where will they process application Ottawa centre boz they deal us application or application goes to london visa office for pak citizen but Resident of us
Q3 its really take about 6 months to complete the full process in Ottawa centre for pk citizen and us resident ??
thanks in advance

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

its 40 days since My Interview is done but No Decision is made yet .. Guys pls share your thoughts .. Why it is taking so long ? if i have pass interview r not ? what do you thinks Security checks are done before or after Interview ?

P.S . Before Interview They ask me to Pay PRF and Re-medicals .