+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SN1718

Feb 16, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi All, soon time I will be landing in Canada with my wife and she will be landing 1st time at Pearson Airport, I was wondering after or when immigration will be happening do they take you for a interview or anything we should know about ? Please give me some details on what happens after landing at the airport. If you have personal experience would be great help.
Thank you!

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello Guys,

Just some quick questions:

1) Is the family registrar certificate required if you are ONLY sponsoring your spouse and have no children? I thought for this they only need birth certificate, police check, Nikah nama.

2) Do they review the credentials of the sponsor (myself) again when the file goes to London OR just once in Mississauga? In other words, once you are approved to sponsor in Mississauga, do they look at the sponsor again or do they only look at the applicant in London? I am wondering because I know that I will be cleared in Mississauga even though I am a student and have no income (since I am not on welfare nor have been bankrupt) , but I am worried that this might cause problems in London when they look at I don't have an income etc. I will give them a plan on how I will take care of her but I AM STILL WORRIED.

Thank you!

meandyou

Jan 12, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Hi guys,
I finally saw "decision made" online few days ago but have not received any letter or email from CIC London yet. I contacted my mp and asked him to contact CIC to get an update. Mp called CIC and he was told that yes case is closed and we will send him a letter but did not give him any information about my case. My mp specifically ask is there a bad or good news and CIC agent said we can not tell you anything just wait for letter?
I am sponsoring my wife and daughter from uk. Does anyone know why CIC denied giving update to MP?
Please response thanks

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013 with upfront medical
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
re-assessment January 2016
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made February 18,2016...passport request 26th februry 2016
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT SUBMITTED 29 FEB 2016 and received 24 March
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

Hi guys,
I am November 2013 applicant.
My interview was held in March 2015.. and Medical was in Feb 15.
my ecas status say in process. according to notes in process. and medical received etc etc.. no criminality or background checks as per notes received in january.

now few days back i have received re medical examination which was only xray and normal checkup.. it was done within a week.
i want to ask what does it mean.. why remedical required .. just bcz it was expiring or weather they will processing my file for visa issue...?

am0102

Dec 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015

noumannomi said:
I went to the MP's office and provided details about my file (UCI, Application #, Applicant Name, DOB, Date applied, Any additional documents sent).

On a side note, i raised a point as a Canadian Citizen and said why can't a visit visa be automatically issued for spouse once Sponsor's eligibility is passed and what is the current (Liberal) government is doing to put this perspective in play?
Oh okay. I am currently out of country though. How do you suggest I start my letter to them? I am kind of nervous so I want to make sure I gather all the correct information so that they can respond well. I was requested for additional documents back in October. No response from them ever since...

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

What does MP stand for? just wondering ;D

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013 with upfront medical
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
re-assessment January 2016
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made February 18,2016...passport request 26th februry 2016
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT SUBMITTED 29 FEB 2016 and received 24 March
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH

Hi guys,
I am November 2013 applicant.
My interview was held in March 2015.. and Medical was in Feb 15.
my ecas status say in process. according to notes in process. and medical received etc etc.. no criminality or background checks as per notes received in january.

now few days back i have received re medical examination which was only xray and normal checkup.. it was done within a week.
i want to ask what does it mean.. why remedical required .. just bcz it was expiring or weather they will processing my file for visa issue...?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
'' If the Sponsor is in Canada he/she must available for possible phone interview at the same time your interview is being held '' it written on My interview letter, is it normally written on letters or just Particularly on mine ?? Guys need help.

And they are also asking me to Pay PRF Fees as well . what does this means ??
Asking for RPRF is a good sign. When is your interview?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Akhan22 said:
Alhamdulilh, we have got email from LVO about our upcoming
Interview in Islamabad on 2016/03/09 09:30:00 am. :)
Akhan , are you Instructed to pay PRF and re-Medicals ?

chahudary

Dec 30, 2015

Salam to all. Alhamdullah I got the passport request.They asked me to submit passport in Riyadh.If I want to submit my passport in pakistan then what can i do?Is it possible to submit my passport in my home country?

Or anyone who have already take pictures from any studio of Riyadh.Can you please share his address.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

In Instructions I'm asked To bring 4 passport size photos but not PASSPORT... Where they are going to Stamp ??

Is it already made decision about Application , that is why I'm not instructed to bring Passport ?? I'm concerned Sad .. what should I do now?? should I take Passport with me or what ?? or is it understood to take you Passport at the time of interview ??

also

Proof of contact and evidence of on-going relationship with your spouse: i.e. copies of e-mails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelopes, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialled both from Pakistan and Canada and any other proof of contact you wish to submit.

i already sent them Proofs from start to August 2105 .. now they are asking again .. I supposed to take proof from start to till now or from Sep 2015 to till now ?? pls guide and help me .

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
In Instructions I'm asked To bring 4 passport size photos but not PASSPORT... Where they are going to Stamp ??

Is it already made decision about Application , that is why I'm not instructed to bring Passport ?? I'm concerned Sad .. what should I do now?? should I take Passport with me or what ?? or is it understood to take you Passport at the time of interview ??

also

Proof of contact and evidence of on-going relationship with your spouse: i.e. copies of e-mails, letters and greeting cards along with stamped envelopes, e-cards, telephone bills showing numbers dialled both from Pakistan and Canada and any other proof of contact you wish to submit.

i already sent them Proofs from start to August 2105 .. now they are asking again .. I supposed to take proof from start to till now or from Sep 2015 to till now ?? pls guide and help me .
Make sure you know everything about the sponsor. Her address where she lives, where she works, names of her friends, how she spends her day, etc. They ask questions about these things and because she will also attend a telephonic interview, they will double check answers with her.

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

tony000 said:
Akhan , are you Instructed to pay PRF and re-Medicals ?
Yes we did . Would you please share list of things , they ask to bring like phone bills, pics ,and etc.
I want to see if they ask same things from every body.