myakf said:
application received in Mississauga: sep, 2015
sponsor approval: nov, 2015
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
sponsoring: Wife
Medical: aug , 2015
Decision Made: December 27, 2015
Additional docs requested: none

LvO having some technical issue with their ecas service. My permanent residency application status changed from in process to Decision made on dec 27 and no additional line in decision made.............. Its been only 4 month approx since i submitted my application.
Mashallah congrats. That's the fastest decision made to date. Inshallah PPR will be next.

hs64

Jul 1, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
File Transfer...
11-11-2015 Additional doc: 22-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

myakf said:
application received in Mississauga: sep, 2015
sponsor approval: nov, 2015
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
sponsoring: Wife
Medical: aug , 2015
Decision Made: December 27, 2015
Additional docs requested: none

LvO having some technical issue with their ecas service. My permanent residency application status changed from in process to Decision made on dec 27 and no additional line in decision made.............. Its been only 4 month approx since i submitted my application.

MASHALLAH congrats.. I m Sep applicant too.. Waiting for decision made :)

Feb 10, 2015

am0102 said:
I read somewhere on this forum that they look at cases that require additional documents after the 45 day period is over. Is that correct?
its been 63 days i submitted additional documents now but no response yet

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Mateen_aka said:
Hi guys,

For those went to pick up their visa, did you guys do any biometrics? What was the procedures when you went for to get yo visa office? Like what you came to the visa office. Because I have a relative there who is authorized to submit my wife's passport but the thing is that it's a holiday and they said you need to do biometrics. After doing a quick research biometrics is only for visitor, study, and work permits only. Please could someone confirm for me?

Why can't you wife go herself to collect her ppt ??

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

Hi Guys,

Mashallah my wife just received an email from London office and her file and they asked her to submit her passport with 2 pictures to Islamabad. She is residing in Karachi.

The email says "There is now a new procedure for submitting your passport(s). We require all passports to be submitted via the VFS Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Pakistan. This ensures a faster and safer process in the return of all passports."

I went on the VFS global website website and found out the Islamabad VISA APPLICATION CENTER address. My question are:

1. how should I submit all the documents to Islamabad? Should I use some TCS, LEOPARD courier service? Or should I go to Karachi VAC center and submit all the documents to Islamabad?
2. Secondly, do I have to pay any fees and include the receipts prior to sending out the documents to Islamabad?
3. How long would it take for VAC center in islamabad to send her passport back?
4. If she uses a courier service such as TCS or leopard, will their tracking number work on the VAC website to track passport?

A detailed step by step procedure to submit passport will be appreciated as I cannot determine which will be the proper way to send her passport and whether she has to pay any fee as well. Your help will be appreciated. THANKS!

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

edmonton1985 said:
Hi Guys,

Mashallah my wife just received an email from London office and her file and they asked her to submit her passport with 2 pictures to Islamabad. She is residing in Karachi.

The email says "There is now a new procedure for submitting your passport(s). We require all passports to be submitted via the VFS Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Pakistan. This ensures a faster and safer process in the return of all passports."

I went on the VFS global website website and found out the Islamabad VISA APPLICATION CENTER address. My question are:

1. how should I submit all the documents to Islamabad? Should I use some TCS, LEOPARD courier service? Or should I go to Karachi VAC center and submit all the documents to Islamabad?
2. Secondly, do I have to pay any fees and include the receipts prior to sending out the documents to Islamabad?
3. How long would it take for VAC center in islamabad to send her passport back?
4. If she uses a courier service such as TCS or leopard, will their tracking number work on the VAC website to track passport?

A detailed step by step procedure to submit passport will be appreciated as I cannot determine which will be the proper way to send her passport and whether she has to pay any fee as well. Your help will be appreciated. THANKS!
First of all Congrats,

2: Don't send passport through courier. Follow London Visa Office instructions. Your wife need to go to the VFS Karachi to drop her passport and pick up passport
Address
Canada Visa Application Centre
Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor,
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road.
Gizri, Clifton, Karachi

She have to bring her passport+ the copy of PPR email + 2 pictures or she can have her picture taken at VFS karachi which ever you prefer.
The Updated Information Chart in Appendix A fully completed only applicant information needed not the sponsor.

3. Pay the fee for more information goto http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

If I miss anything seniors please add.

If you don't mind please share your timeline

application received in Mississauga:
sponsor approval:
are you sponsor or applicant:
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
sponsoring husband or wife:
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:

atariq

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013

edmonton1985 said:
Hi Guys,

A A+ A++
Apply for VISA to Canada

In Pakistan
Select Language

Search
Contact Us

Home
>
Contact Us
CONTACT US
CONTACT US

ISLAMABAD
Address
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

Email: feedback.canadalhe@vfshelpline.com

LOCATION MAP

LAHORE
Address
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital,
Queens Road, Lahore

Email: info.canadalhe@gerrys.com.pk

LOCATION MAP

KARACHI
Address
Gizri, Clifton, Karachi

Email: info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk

LOCATION MAP

Days of Operation:
We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Regular Hours of Operation:

VAC Opening time 09:00 – 17:00

Application Submission :09:00 –16:00 Monday - Friday

Passport Collection :09:00– 17:00 Monday – Friday

Ramadan Timings:

VAC Opening Time 09:00 – 15:00 (Monday to Friday)

Application Submission: 09:00 – 13:00 (Monday to Friday)

Passport Collection: 09:00 – 15:00 (Monday to Friday)

Helpline number: +92-51-8439344

To chat with our representatives, please click here.

Note : Please do not include any personal information in E-mails, SMS text messages or any other non-secure form of electronic communication.

Islamabad
Lahore
Karachi
Helpline : Islamabad

+92-51-8439344

EMAIL US :
info.canadaisb@gerrys.com.pk
Quick Links

Introduction
Customer Service
Visa Types
Security Regulations
Service and Service Charge Schedule
Canada Tourism
Track your Application
Public Holidays / Closures
Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Links

Canada Visa Office
Doing business with Canada

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

shafimussa said:
First of all Congrats,

2: Don't send passport through courier. Follow London Visa Office instructions. Your wife need to go to the VFS Karachi to drop her passport and pick up passport
Address
Gizri, Clifton, Karachi

She have to bring her passport+ the copy of PPR email + 2 pictures or she can have her picture taken at VFS karachi which ever you prefer.
The Updated Information Chart in Appendix A fully completed only applicant information needed not the sponsor.

3. Pay the fee for more information

If I miss anything seniors please add.

If you don't mind please share your timeline

application received in Mississauga:
sponsor approval:
are you sponsor or applicant:
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
sponsoring husband or wife:
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:
Hi there,

Thanks so much for helping me out with this. I really appreciate it. I just have couple of more questions. I checked out the website for processing fees. According to that chart, my should pay for the "Passport Transmission Service, $16.49, PKR 1,319.00" correct? Secondly, where can she pay the fee? Can she just go to her bank and pay it or she has to pay it at the VFS center in Karachi when she goes there? To whom does she has to pay the fee to? I mean does she has to make a bank draft to someone's name or what? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks.
I will inshallah share the timeline for my case today sometime for sure! Thanks again!

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

edmonton1985 said:
Hi there,

Thanks so much for helping me out with this. I really appreciate it. I just have couple of more questions. I checked out the website for processing fees. According to that chart, my should pay for the "Passport Transmission Service, $16.49, PKR 1,319.00" correct? Secondly, where can she pay the fee? Can she just go to her bank and pay it or she has to pay it at the VFS center in Karachi when she goes there? To whom does she has to pay the fee to? I mean does she has to make a bank draft to someone's name or what? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks.
I will inshallah share the timeline for my case today sometime for sure! Thanks again!
She have to pay fee at VFS karachi in Pakistani currency. I would take more than 1319 rupees to VFS location just to be on safe side.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

Mateen_aka said:
Hi guys,

For those went to pick up their visa, did you guys do any biometrics? What was the procedures when you went for to get yo visa office? Like what you came to the visa office. Because I have a relative there who is authorized to submit my wife's passport but the thing is that it's a holiday and they said you need to do biometrics. After doing a quick research biometrics is only for visitor, study, and work permits only. Please could someone confirm for me?
I think no one can authorize anyone to submit the passport on anyones behalf you can authorize some one to pickup with written authorization but to submit the passport holder must do it themselves. You canverify this by calling the Gerry's office.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

edmonton1985 said:
Hi there,

Pay Cash and it is around 1500 Rupees

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

Can anyone still apply on its own for immigration without going through express entry???

Mishaalijaz

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2015, in process 11 sep 2015, got original doc back on 17 Sep
Doc's Request.
September 23 , delivered 5 Oct
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
Not yet.
Passport Req..
October 20, 2015

Aoa
Need ur helps guys
Mein last month 24 ko canada i the
Mene aaj check kia hai k LvO ne mere jo supporting documents wapis bhejay thay un main meri original degrees nahi hain
Kis se contact krna chaheay
Ya mujhe additional documents Aur passport request ki jo email i the waham reply kr k un say poochna chahaeay?

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

hello guys i apply for notes on 12th dec 2015 thay take ext 30 days or more then 30 for email and these new year vecations i count or not can anyone clear for me and also want to send more proof with out asking means my wife vist uae for me and tickets and pitchers how can i send these things.and without asking thay mind or not.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

CanadaSMS said:
I think no one can authorize anyone to submit the passport on anyones behalf you can authorize some one to pickup with written authorization but to submit the passport holder must do it themselves. You canverify this by calling the Gerry's office.
I have talked directly with supervisor at Gerry's office in ISB.
He told me that anybody can drop off the passport.