SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

It means that u the sponsor has been approved for sponsoring ur spouse n application received for ur spouse means that is file has been received n LVO will now start working when time comes.

Keeping recent history in mind LVO is working according to their timelines of 11 months. I will tell u my case. My file was transferred to LVo in Jan13 n I got passport request exactly after 11 months for visa issuance.

SoniFaheem said:
AoA,

I'm a bit confused by the process - can someone help me?

I applied for my husband (Pakistani based in Pakistan) in September 2014.

Application was confirmed as received on September 15, 2014.

I was approved as a sponsor on November 5, 2014.

My husband's application for PR is shown as received on Sept. 15, 2014.

The letter I received via email on Nov. 5, 2014 states that our file is now forwarded to London VO.

When I log into ECAS, I see Sponsorship Application Status as DECISION MADE (so that is me being approved right?)

and I see Permanent Residence Application Status as APPLICATION RECEIVED.

What does this mean? As the only note i see under Application Received is 'we have received application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.'

Thanks in advance

SoniFaheem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2014 Alhamdolillah
File Transfer...
In Process 21-07-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015 (re-med request) 17-Aug-2015 re-med DONE
Med's Done....
17-07-2014 (#1 done upfront)
Interview........
Decision Made 07-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
11-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-Sep-2015 Alhamdulillah!!

dextroo said:
It means that u the sponsor has been approved for sponsoring ur spouse n application received for ur spouse means that is file has been received n LVO will now start working when time comes.

Keeping recent history in mind LVO is working according to their timelines of 11 months. I will tell u my case. My file was transferred to LVo in Jan13 n I got passport request exactly after 11 months for visa issuance.
Great, thank you so much, just needed to be sure that I was reading the scarce bit of info correctly! Thanks again!!

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

I have few questions regarding the ATIP (GCMS) request.

1. I am the husband who sponsored the wife, would I still have to say "NO" to *Are you requesting information on your own behalf? question and submit a consent form.??

2. if she have to submit a consent form IMM5744E too, which sections she will be filling in.? Is section B needs to be filled too.?

Please reply as soon as possible.

cayat_3

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009

hello everyone

i have questions about what to send with my application,

i got married on first week of january 2015 in pakistan, now im in canada.this is my second marriage as my first wife passed away a year ago.i had three kids.its second marriage for my wife too with no kids,she was divorced in 2012.we had nikkah and rukhsti.it is an arranged marriage.

please help seniors

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

sulemanmirza said:
I have few questions regarding the ATIP (GCMS) request.

1. I am the husband who sponsored the wife, would I still have to say "NO" to *Are you requesting information on your own behalf? question and submit a consent form.??No u r submitted this on behalf of ur wife so the answer is no and u have to submit a consent form signed by ur wife

2. if she have to submit a consent form IMM5744E too, which sections she will be filling in.? Is section B needs to be filled too.?
section b will be filled by you as u r spouse of applicant (ur wife)
Please reply as soon as possible.
hope u understand
if u need more help post here

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hi- I need your feedback. My wife has sponsored me and she got sponsorship approval and our file transferred at LVO directly on 25-Apr-2014. After that we are still waiting for their further feedback..!! We didn't do upfront medical but waiting for their instructions for medical.
My question is that, that as we didn't do upfront medical so it may not effect our case timeline. Can you pls advise your feedback on this? Tnx

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

paknew said:
Hi- I need your feedback. My wife has sponsored me and she got sponsorship approval and our file transferred at LVO directly on 25-Apr-2014. After that we are still waiting for their further feedback..!! We didn't do upfront medical but waiting for their instructions for medical.
My question is that, that as we didn't do upfront medical so it may not effect our case timeline. Can you pls advise your feedback on this? Tnx
It won't effect the timeline but might take a month longer than usual, coz the first thing they will ask when your file gets in the queue for the medical. for us they are usually now extending the medical and making the decision, rarely they have asked for Remed.

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

paknew said:
I would suggest do your medical within a month or so and send London the receipt and letter. This will not delay your case.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

I am very upset why my application has not yet been transferred to London although its 21 months now( Application Received on 8th Aril 2013 ).The applications of many people in this forum are later received to CIC and they have received the final medical request and some have received passport request even.I really don't understand CIC system,they don't follow file number,they don't have rules and regulations. :mad: Well as guided earlier by a member of this forum,my husband will contact the MP and will request to inquire about my application.
As I am new in this forum,I don't know how to make the time line of my application as other members have made. 2ndly in the time line of forum members its written AOR ,,what does it mean ??

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

Dr.Dua said:
I am very upset why my application has not yet been transferred to London although its 21 months now( Application Received on 8th Aril 2013 ).The applications of many people in this forum are later received to CIC and they have received the final medical request and some have received passport request even.I really don't understand CIC system,they don't follow file number,they don't have rules and regulations. :mad: Well as guided earlier by a member of this forum,my husband will contact the MP and will request to inquire about my application.
As I am new in this forum,I don't know how to make the time line of my application as other members have made. 2ndly in the time line of forum members its written AOR ,,what does it mean ??
I am very sorry to hear and can understand what you are going through. However, the only step you can take is make sure your done with the medical and or any requirements that might be outstanding and can further delay your cause. Without knowing much about your application I would also suggest to contact the local MP & order ATIP notes to see the progress on your file.
inshallah you will hear something about your file shortly.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Thank you for your feedback - My wife send an email 10 days before to LVO to inquire status of our file and notified them that we are waiting for their instruction for medical examination. We are waiting for their revert email.

We have also send them ongoing relationship proofs i.e. phone bills/calling data, skype, viber chats, greeting cards, post cards etc.. Two times we used courier and last time we did send aforesaid proofs via email. Is this okay to send them ongoing proofs on monthly or 2 months basis?

As I'm new member on this forum so can you advise what would be my case proceeding timeline approximately since my file transferred at LVO on 25-Apr-2015? Should I expect something regarding medical, additional documents.. etc. within this month?

I appreciate your precious time and suggestions. Tnx

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Thank you for your feedback - My wife send an email 10 days before to LVO to inquire status of our file and notified them that we are waiting for their instruction for medical examination. We are waiting for their revert email.

We have also send them ongoing relationship proofs i.e. phone bills/calling data, skype, viber chats, greeting cards, post cards etc.. Two times we used courier and last time we did send aforesaid proofs via email. Is this okay to send them ongoing proofs on monthly or 2 months basis?

As I'm new member on this forum so can you advise what would be my case proceeding timeline approximately since my file transferred at LVO on 25-Apr-2014? Should I expect something regarding medical, additional documents.. etc. within this month?

I appreciate your precious time and suggestions. Tnx

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Are they really opening files randomly and not according to the month in which it got transferred :(

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sh52 said:
Are they really opening files randomly and not according to the month in which it got transferred :(
looks very random process at CIC no FIFO system....

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

ak23 said:
I am very sorry to hear and can understand what you are going through. However, the only step you can take is make sure your done with the medical and or any requirements that might be outstanding and can further delay your cause. Without knowing much about your application I would also suggest to contact the local MP & order ATIP notes to see the progress on your file.
inshallah you will hear something about your file shortly.
My husband applied for the notes,which was received after one month on 8th january 2015..Its very complicated.But it shows
Application status : Open ,Application status reason : In process ,, Office : Islamabad ,, Criminality : Not done ,, Security : Not done ,,
Medical Assessment : Not done
I did my medical from Jeddah,as i was working in saudi arabia as doctor at that time..In Jeddah the panel doctor for Canada immigration has online system to send the medical report,they don't send any forms by courier to CIC.They gave me a paper in which my digital photograph was taken at the time of medical examination and a code number was in it,and said to me that my medical can bee seen by cic with this code on their system of medical examination and I have to send that original paper to my husband to include it in my application to send it to cic.So I sent that paper to my husband and he sent that paper with my whole application to cic.
The notes which my husband received 2 weeks ago,its written in one note..
ORIGINAL IMM1017 NOT PROVIDED.ONLY PROOF THAT MEDICAL HAS BEEN COMPLETED.CSC DATE NOT ENTERED.ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET..
I want to ask what does it means actually ??]