Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

inexplored said:
Hi... After getting medical request a week ago. I have just received an email for additional docs ( Child birth certificate and citizenship certificate).

Kindly advise, is it better to send these two documents through email, portal or send it through physical address?Huh?

Finally seems like they are working on the file Smiley,

What you all think, is it mean I can expect ppr soon?Huh Thank
Congratulations. Please share your timeline with us too. as far as your question goes its better to send it on the physical address through a tracked mail. I don't think they accept documents by email. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Yes your file is in process now, and you can accept PPR soon. :) Do share your timeline with us.

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London

sulemanmirza said:
Congratulations. Please share your timeline with us too. as far as your question goes its better to send it on the physical address through a tracked mail. I don't think they accept documents by email. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Yes your file is in process now, and you can accept PPR soon. :) Do share your timeline with us.
Haven't they mentioned in email how to send docs

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

any 2014 got correspondences from lvo??
its been a quite week so far..

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dextroo said:
Haven't they mentioned in email how to send docs
did you get passport request?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

I heard the best news of my life today that my wife is pregnant. :) she is in Pakistan at the moment and I just returned after my vacations from Pakistan to Canada. Is it required to inform CIC of the pregnancy.? her medical would expire in March 2015, I just want to get her to Canada before the baby is born. Please guide what needs to be done.

Thanks

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sulemanmirza said:
I heard the best news of my life today that my wife is pregnant. :) she is in Pakistan at the moment and I just returned after my vacations from Pakistan to Canada. Is it required to inform CIC of the pregnancy.? her medical would expire in March 2015, I just want to get her to Canada before the baby is born. Please guide what needs to be done.

Thanks
Masha Allah congratulations :)
CIC has not contacted you since ypu have filed the case right? See what does the ecas say and let us know. Would be able to advise further then

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

handsup said:
Masha Allah congratulations :)
CIC has not contacted you since ypu have filed the case right? See what does the ecas say and let us know. Would be able to advise further then
Thanks..!! no after APR they haven't contacted me since then. ECAS is at application received on June 18 2014 and medical received. Although her medical is due to expire in March 2015.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

Q 1 .. My husband is a Canadian Permanent Resident,Pakistani born.I am a Pakistani doctor.I got married in may 2012.My husband applied ( spousal case ) in april 2013.My husband received email from CIC about receiving my application.On 7th may the whole application was returned with a letter to my husband that he should also send my medical.At that time I was working as a doctor in Saudi Arabia ( more than 2 years at time of submission of application).So I went Jeddah,Saudi Arabia for my medical and on 23rd May 2013 my husband sent the whole application with my medical to CIC.Then on 21st August 2013 all my original documents were returned to my husband with a letter that original documents are being returned and copies have been kept and if needed in future they will ask again.After that my husband didn't receive any email or mail from CIC.My husband called the call centre,they told my application is in Islamabad.My husband then applied for the electronic notes ( access to information of application ) which shows my application is in Process ,Application status is Open,criminality,security and medical assessment not done.The notes were received on 8th january 2015.My question is its so long ,now 20 months if counting from june 2013.Why my application has not been sent to London till now ??
Q 2 .. I selected the visa office Abu Dhabi as at that time I was working as doctor in Saudi Arabia, and all family sponsorship cases of Saudi Arabia are being processed in Abu Dhabi.As per CIC website we can use the visa office of our birth country or where we are staying legally for more than 1 year.Is Islamabad and then London the correct visa office to process my application ?why not sent to Abu Dhabi ??Please guide me anyone..

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sulemanmirza said:
Thanks..!! no after APR they haven't contacted me since then. ECAS is at application received on June 18 2014 and medical received. Although her medical is due to expire in March 2015.
Okay. Then order notes to know where exactly your file is by review point of view. I am suggesting this to avoid extra delays in your case. Will you guys go for X-Rays if remed is asked for remed?
Or you may apply her TRV

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Dr.Dua said:
Q 1 .. My husband is a Canadian Permanent Resident,Pakistani born.I am a Pakistani doctor.I got married in may 2012.My husband applied ( spousal case ) in april 2013.My husband received email from CIC about receiving my application.On 7th may the whole application was returned with a letter to my husband that he should also send my medical.At that time I was working as a doctor in Saudi Arabia ( more than 2 years at time of submission of application).So I went Jeddah,Saudi Arabia for my medical and on 23rd May 2013 my husband sent the whole application with my medical to CIC.Then on 21st August 2013 all my original documents were returned to my husband with a letter that original documents are being returned and copies have been kept and if needed in future they will ask again.After that my husband didn't receive any email or mail from CIC.My husband called the call centre,they told my application is in Islamabad.My husband then applied for the electronic notes ( access to information of application ) which shows my application is in Process ,Application status is Open,criminality,security and medical assessment not don.The notes were received on 8th january 2015.My question is its so long ,now 20 months if counting from june 2013.Why my application has not been sent to London till now ??
Q 2 .. I selected the visa office Abu Dhabi as at that time I was working as doctor in Saudi Arabia, and all family sponsorship cases of Saudi Arabia are being processed in Abu Dhabi.As per CIC website we can use the visa office of our birth country or where we are staying legally for more than 1 year.Is Islamabad and then London the correct visa office to process my application ?why not sent to Abu Dhabi ??Please guide me anyone..
Okay...
There was a specific req regarding selection of VO at that time (I do not remember that now) but now CIC decides on its own to select the VO for a file. There are many cases that are still being processed in ISB due to unknown reasons to us.
As per your notes nothing is done with your file except the stage 1 approval. Reread your file again and now your red flags if any; start working on them and send the additional docs if needed.
Ask your husband to contact MP to send inquiry on behalf of him.
But you might have read a news that from 2015 all spouse cases will be finished in a year. So your good time is already started and soon you might hear good news. Wish you good luck.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

handsup said:
Okay...
There was a specific req regarding selection of VO at that time (I do not remember that now) but now CIC decides on its own to select the VO for a file. There are many cases that are still being processed in ISB due to unknown reasons to us.
As per your notes nothing is done with your file except the stage 1 approval. Reread your file again and now your red flags if any; start working on them and send the additional docs if needed.
Ask your husband to contact MP to send inquiry on behalf of him.
But you might have read a news that from 2015 all spouse cases will be finished in a year. So your good time is already started and soon you might hear good news. Wish you good luck.
can u plz tell me the source of this news

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Marchlove said:
can u plz tell me the source of this news
It was I think but not sure on this site and was shared in this forum by some other VIP members. It ia difficultto find that specific thread but this is for sure that I ve read that news

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

handsup said:
Okay. Then order notes to know where exactly your file is by review point of view. I am suggesting this to avoid extra delays in your case. Will you guys go for X-Rays if remed is asked for remed?
Or you may apply her TRV
That is what was in my mind too. It would be bad if they ask for remed with X ray :(, I have seen people getting their medicals extended, I hope my wife's medical also get extended and the case is processed within that period. I would make decision of informing CIC regarding pregnancy after receiving notes.

SoniFaheem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2014 Alhamdolillah
File Transfer...
In Process 21-07-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015 (re-med request) 17-Aug-2015 re-med DONE
Med's Done....
17-07-2014 (#1 done upfront)
Interview........
Decision Made 07-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
11-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-Sep-2015 Alhamdulillah!!

AoA,

I'm a bit confused by the process - can someone help me?

I applied for my husband (Pakistani based in Pakistan) in September 2014.

Application was confirmed as received on September 15, 2014.

I was approved as a sponsor on November 5, 2014.

My husband's application for PR is shown as received on Sept. 15, 2014.

The letter I received via email on Nov. 5, 2014 states that our file is now forwarded to London VO.

When I log into ECAS, I see Sponsorship Application Status as DECISION MADE (so that is me being approved right?)

and I see Permanent Residence Application Status as APPLICATION RECEIVED.

What does this mean? As the only note i see under Application Received is 'we have received application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.'

Thanks in advance