+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

as125ia

Oct 7, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

please i just only want to know why they change my application status into in process from application received

me and my family are very tensed we dont understand what we have to do now

please share with me some information if anyone have any information

12 August

Sep 22, 2015

Mercy24 said:
Finally got PPR request today!
I submitted the passport the same day in Islamabad. Gerry's is walking distance from my house.
I will be in Northern Areas of Pakistan for 3 weeks with no Internet.
Micky:) is updating the spreadsheet. http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline
Feeling so relieved. Praying for those that are still waiting.
congrats.... Happy for u.plz pray for me to m very tensed I m still waiting sine 12 August for ppr Suggest me some idea what can I do.i already send CSI but they didn't reply.. Plz every one pray for

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

as125ia said:
please i just only want to know why they change my application status into in process from application received

me and my family are very tensed we dont understand what we have to do now

please share with me some information if anyone have any information
There is nothing to be worried about ... In process means that you will get good news in a couple of months

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Re: Need help of spousal case

deplix said:
Hi,
I need help regarding my case my husband case showing online still application received but I got email in june regarding re-medical and after 10 days I got another email of PPRF. my husband done is re-medical and submit his fee in june after that nothing news . I send email enquiry to LVO but not reply its almost more than one and half month to send them email but not got any reply from them I am so worried about my husband case I submitt application September 2014 got email in june for re-medical and pprf and both done in june .
any senior member can help me. why they are taking so long .
Please consider ordering notes for your case.. that will give you a clear view about your file progress

Mah7891

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015

ian-ali said:
You can login with the file number to view your wife's status and the other number to view both your file status and your wife.
Salam,

First of all congratulations, Mahsallah you are very lucky :). As you mentioned the first number which is i think the file number will show the wife's status and the second which i think UCI shows both. What I want to ask is that will we use the same date of birth for both numbers or for the wife we have to use her date of birth to check the status?

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015

I had my interview yesterday. Unfortunately we did not get visa on the spot im very confused. Visa officer did not accept or refuse but said i will get reply back when she goes back to London in a month. She did not even take passport but she kept some stuff like ruksti pictures, passport photos, copy of passport, police certificate, money transfer. Should i be worried?

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

mjvc2323 said:
I had my interview yesterday. Unfortunately we did not get visa on the spot im very confused. Visa officer did not accept or refuse but said i will get reply back when she goes back to London in a month. She did not even take passport but she kept some stuff like ruksti pictures, passport photos, copy of passport, police certificate, money transfer. Should i be worried?
Don't worry. It's pretty normal

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015 (1st medical done 25-03-2014, 2nd Medical 20-03-2015)
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

Mah7891 said:
Salam,

First of all congratulations, Mahsallah you are very lucky :). As you mentioned the first number which is i think the file number will show the wife's status and the second which i think UCI shows both. What I want to ask is that will we use the same date of birth for both numbers or for the wife we have to use her date of birth to check the status?
Walikumsalam,
With File #, PA's dob should be used and with UCI sponsor's dob.

While i was looking at my notes yesterday, I realized that PA also gets issued a UCI number but they do not supply that to sponsor. But if you order notes, you can get that number as well. Just information - it is the same as File # for PA.

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

mjvc2323 said:
We didn't know they are conducting interviews in October as well. Insha Allah everything will be alright and you will get the visa in few weeks.

mess

May 4, 2015

mjvc2323 said:

Did they not tell u anything about how the interview went? Did they interview both of u?
I had my interview in May and did not get visa on the spot. I'm still waiting and they r doing background checks since 4.5 months.

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015

mess said:
Did they not tell u anything about how the interview went? Did they interview both of u?
I had my interview in May and did not get visa on the spot. I'm still waiting and they r doing background checks since 4.5 months.
She just said they will let us know in a month when she goes back to london. They interviewed both of us but did not take passport but took police certificate and other documents i stated before. Did they tell you anything in interview if you passed? did they take passport?

Iqbalf

Apr 7, 2015
Toronto / Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 (3rd Medical)
Interview........
Mar 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2016
LANDED..........
Not yet

mjvc2323 said:
She just said they will let us know in a month when she goes back to london. They interviewed both of us but did not take passport but took police certificate and other documents i stated before. Did they tell you anything in interview if you passed? did they take passport?
Why would they interview both of you ?
It is usually for Principle Applicant !!!

mess

May 4, 2015

mjvc2323 said:
They did tell us that we passed the interview but did not take passport. They did take the other docs as u mentioned. Don't worry, InshAllah all will be ok. I am a 2012 applicant and am still waiting after we've passed our interview.

mess

May 4, 2015

Iqbalf said:
Why would they interview both of you ?
It is usually for Principle Applicant !!!
They interviewed me and my husband and they interviewed us separately!
They asked some questions that were same and some that were different.