+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zareen.k

Dec 29, 2014
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

Salam there

You seem to know a lot about all this..
Can you please help me with what should I do?

My timeline for my husband's spousal is:

File received : 6th June 2013 (along the medical results)
got a reply from Mississauga that it has been transferred to Isl on July 7th 2013

after that I never heard anything from them..whenever I check the status online, I only see the date when the file was received and the day it was sent to Isl

I don't know if my file is in Isl or London. its been 1.5 years since I applied for his sponsorship. Even if the file was transferred to London by the end of 2013 or early in 2014, I must hear back from them by now?

Please someone help. Who should I call or contact to know whether it was transferred or not? or when it was so I know how much time has passed?

Thanks

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting

zareen.k said:
Salam there

got a reply from Mississauga that it has been transferred to Isl on July 7th 2013

after that I never heard anything from them..whenever I check the status online, I only see the date when the file was received and the day it was sent to Isl

I don't know if my file is in Isl or London. its been 1.5 years since I applied for his sponsorship. Even if the file was transferred to London by the end of 2013 or early in 2014, I must hear back from them by now?

Please someone help. Who should I call or contact to know whether it was transferred or not? or when it was so I know how much time has passed?

Thanks
you must contact ur mp to know the status of ur life

the other method to know ant ur file status is to order atip notes

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

zareen.k said:
Salam there

Thanks
Send a case specific inquiry; as most of the May/Jun 2013 cases are finished. Only few are left with such confusions. They have not heard a single thing like you from CIC. Which is a pathetic part of CIC. Meanwhile you may order notes and contact your local MP in Canada to ask CIC about your case on behalf of you.
Wish you good luck.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

zareen.k said:
Salam there

Thanks
Yes do make the inquiry and also contact MP. And also let me know what did they reply.. My husband will be going to contact MP after 5th in sha Allah. And as per notes my file was transfered on 24th feb 2014 but never heard anything so far. I am one of the cases as well who are still waiting whereas the case is very simple and straight forward. I dont know if their priority is a case where the couple has a child ?? Coz i see many cases getting approved where they have a new born. This is getting on my nerves at times :s

canciti

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salam,
Does anyone know of a successful sponsorship story where the wife's age is 16. I'm asking because my nephew wants to sponsor his wife but his wife is only 16 years old and thus according to Pakistani law she cannot has her CNIC before she turns 18. Please reply

Thanks in advance

akram_sultan1

Dec 21, 2014

Hi Everyone, you are Kindly requested for your help.

I've recently got married and after the marriage recieved medical request from london office. Needless to mention, i am not a permanent
resident as of now.

Now where should my wife send the applicationfor spouse visa... Is it Missisuaga or london office.

I was going through CIC london website and i found the following info; .canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng"

How do I add my newborn child or new spouse/partner to my application? (I've already submitted the application.)

If you have been advised that your application has been transfered to the Canadian High Commission in London for processing: Send an updated application form with your new child/spouse/partner included. You will also need to submit a copy of their birth certificate, four passport-sized photos, the processing fee and a copy of their passport, if available. If your application is still in process at the Centralized Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please contact that office to advise them about your new child/spouse/partner.

To me it seems that as i am not a permanent resident as of now, I cannot send application directly to Mississauga. Would Appreciate valuable input.

Thanks alot for your time.
Regards.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

akram_sultan1 said:
Hi Everyone, you are Kindly requested for your help.

I've recently got married and after the marriage recieved medical request from london office. Needless to mention, i am not a permanent
resident as of now.

Now where should my wife send the applicationfor spouse visa... Is it Missisuaga or london office.

I was going through CIC london website and i found the following info; .canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng"

How do I add my newborn child or new spouse/partner to my application? (I've already submitted the application.)

If you have been advised that your application has been transfered to the Canadian High Commission in London for processing: Send an updated application form with your new child/spouse/partner included. You will also need to submit a copy of their birth certificate, four passport-sized photos, the processing fee and a copy of their passport, if available. If your application is still in process at the Centralized Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please contact that office to advise them about your new child/spouse/partner.

To me it seems that as i am not a permanent resident as of now, I cannot send application directly to Mississauga. Would Appreciate valuable input.

Regards.
I am just unable to get your case. I assume that you are the applicant and your wife has sponsored you or what ?

akram_sultan1

Dec 21, 2014

handsup said:
I am just unable to get your case. I assume that you are the applicant and your wife has sponsored you or what ?
Thanks for your reply.

I am the principal applicant. When i applied for FSW, i was a bachelor. My file recently transferred to London offiice. I received medical request
from london office, recently. Now i am married. I want to add my wife to the existing application.

zareen.k

Dec 29, 2014

handsup said:
Send a case specific inquiry; as most of the May/Jun 2013 cases are finished. Only few are left with such confusions. They have not heard a single thing like you from CIC. Which is a pathetic part of CIC. Meanwhile you may order notes and contact your local MP in Canada to ask CIC about your case on behalf of you.
Wish you good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

How can I order the notes and from where? Don't know anything about ordering notes? Help please

zareen.k

Dec 29, 2014

Marchlove said:
you must contact ur mp to know the status of ur life

the other method to know ant ur file status is to order atip notes

Thank you for the reply. How is the Mp going to help me?? What would he do? Because the file is not in Canada, either in Islamabad or london. Would he send the request to check on my file over there?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

zareen.k said:
Thanks for the reply.

How can I order the notes and from where? Don't know anything about ordering notes? Help please
You will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5 to order notes.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

This is the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

It takes 30 days from the time you order

Section A & C - If your the sponsor fill out your name
Section B - your spouses name is filled out (applicant)
Section D - is your choice Mail or Email correspondence
Section E & F - signatures and dates
Section G - if your under age 18

zareen.k

Dec 29, 2014

Sidkhan said:
Yes do make the inquiry and also contact MP. And also let me know what did they reply.. My husband will be going to contact MP after 5th in sha Allah. And as per notes my file was transfered on 24th feb 2014 but never heard anything so far. I am one of the cases as well who are still waiting whereas the case is very simple and straight forward. I dont know if their priority is a case where the couple has a child ?? Coz i see many cases getting approved where they have a new born. This is getting on my nerves at times :s

I called CIC canada, and they told me to contact the visa office where my application is.. (which I don't even know about??!!)
I have found the MP for my city, i don't know if he will be able to meet and help me in all this... how is your husband contacting MP? are they going to meet and actually discuss all this?

I have never heard of this option before..so no idea..give me all the details please

boostednation

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/Sept/2013
Doc's Request.
never
File Transfer...
Oct/2014
Med's Done....
remed done in: 13/Aug/2014
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
12/Nov/2014
VISA ISSUED...
IA Soon
LANDED..........
IA Soon

47 days since i sent passport.. hasn't returned yet.. :(

rays17026

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014

canciti said:
Salam,
Does anyone know of a successful sponsorship story where the wife's age is 16. I'm asking because my nephew wants to sponsor his wife but his wife is only 16 years old and thus according to Pakistani law she cannot has her CNIC before she turns 18. Please reply

Thanks in advance
How old is your nephew? And is he a canadian citizen or pr He has to be 18 minimum. Is he already married to her and did he marry her after she turned 16. But according to law you are fine as long as she is 16 because the Canadian law for spouse age is 16 as well. CNIC card is not mandatory to send if you don't have it. Although to answer your question regarding the cnic card should not be a problem because he would have gotten her marriage registered using her B-form. I guess more experienced members can shed more light on this.

Angrybird007

Dec 30, 2014

Hello brother, I have applied in May 2013 since the acknowledgment letter I have not received anything and now its almost the end of 2014. My case has also been transferred to London visa office and nothing yet, baby also born in this duration. Anybody in the same boat? Please share how can we speed things up?