7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

silentvoice59 said:
Salam Guys,

I am Canadian citizen sponsoring my wife.
Alhamdulilah my wife got PPR request on Sep 10th 2015. I have a question regarding Visa application centre karachi.
1. Do I have to submit the original passport to VAC along with 2 photos?
2. Do they return the passport stamped with PR visa at same VAC location to collect with COPR?
3. In Appendix A , principal applicant would be my wife and under spouse would be my information or its blank?

Regards,
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. blank

ZF_87

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
AOR Received.
10/04/2015
File Transfer...
15/04/2015
Med's Request
In Process: Sept 5th, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Sept 8th, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept 16th 2015

@Mercy

No doubt I was lucky getting everything this fast Alhamdulilah. I think there are a number of factors that finalize the strength of your case. I mean, I studied here, bachelors, masters and I am a new CA and I have a fulltime permanent job with full benefits. And I have a very strong credit rating as I have been prompt in paying all my bills on time. I had no beef with the credit rating agencies or anything.

Secondly, I had a full marriage and I sent so much evidence that I sometimes feel I overdid it. I sent out my whatsapp conversation with my wife for a year and a half, that included like a 1000 pages. I submitted receipts of the jewelry bought, hall booking receipts, guest listing, wedding cards, facebook screenshots, our honeymoon tickets, hotel stay, food receipts, boarding passes of random people coming from other countries to our wedding, testimonials, subsequent visit and all gifts that were given to her (ring, laptops, wedding dress and all that stuff). ALl in all, I covered all my bases very well or at least I tried.

I accept that I was paranoid and honestly my wife thought she married a mad man LOLL....but Alhamdulilah things are now on the right track and I pray for all my brothers and sisters for a speedy process.

Piece of advice: Just submit everything you got and neatly arrange it. Its just human psyche that a well arranged neat file is always get and done with first. Follow instructions and re-read instructions as I see some people getting requests for translation of NN. The translation of NN is clearly written in the instructions so therefore that shouldn't be missed.

Thanks,

Z

Mishaalijaz

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2015, in process 11 sep 2015, got original doc back on 17 Sep
Doc's Request.
September 23 , delivered 5 Oct
File Transfer...
June 2015
Med's Request
Not yet.
Passport Req..
October 20, 2015

ZF_87 said:
Alhamdulilah, received PPR today. I pray all for us brothers and sisters waiting in line. I do agree with some of the comments about LVO not responding to cases that have been outstanding from 2014.
The least they should do is keep the applicants and sponsors in the loop of whatever is happening to applications.

Salam,

Zain
Ma sha Allah , congrats
I'm feb 25 2015 applicant n my case is in process from last friday
Pray fo me

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

ZF_87 said:
@ Mercy

No doubt I was lucky getting everything this fast Alhamdulilah. I think there are a number of factors that finalize the strength of your case. I mean, I studied here, bachelors, masters and I am a new CA and I have a fulltime permanent job with full benefits. And I have a very strong credit rating as I have been prompt in paying all my bills on time. I had no beef with the credit rating agencies or anything.

Secondly, I had a full marriage and I sent so much evidence that I sometimes feel I overdid it. I sent out my whatsapp conversation with my wife for a year and a half, that included like a 1000 pages. I submitted receipts of the jewelry bought, hall booking receipts, guest listing, wedding cards, facebook screenshots, our honeymoon tickets, hotel stay, food receipts, boarding passes of random people coming from other countries to our wedding, testimonials, subsequent visit and all gifts that were given to her (ring, laptops, wedding dress and all that stuff). ALl in all, I covered all my bases very well or at least I tried.

I accept that I was paranoid and honestly my wife thought she married a mad man LOLL....but Alhamdulilah things are now on the right track and I pray for all my brothers and sisters for a speedy process.

Piece of advice: Just submit everything you got and neatly arrange it. Its just human psyche that a well arranged neat file is always get and done with first. Follow instructions and re-read instructions as I see some people getting requests for translation of NN. The translation of NN is clearly written in the instructions so therefore that shouldn't be missed.
I have done the same also. Canadian born citizen sponsoring my wife with a Master's degree.
Although I haven't sent 1000 pages of personal communications, my wife thought I was mad to ask her for so much documentation.
Plus I have sent them details about my baby's birth in Pakistan.
You are also fortunate with respect to timing also.
As they have made a jump from October applicants to December to avoid re-medical requests which causes a 2 month delay, sometimes more.

hkhan100

Nov 2, 2014

Is PPR still a 2 step process or now reduced to 1 ?

Is a photocopy of passport first sent to london ?
& then we wait for 2nd passport request which we send to Islamabad ?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

hkhan100 said:
Is PPR still a 2 step process or now reduced to 1 ?

Is a photocopy of passport first sent to london ?
& then we wait for 2nd passport request which we send to Islamabad ?
Photocopy of PP is no longer sent directly to London.
http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq

Check VAC / Passport Request section.

hk2015

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
ReMed Request: 30-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016

anxious101 said:
Alhamdulliah My applications finally changed to in process today on ecas but it updated saying they started processing on dec 29,2014. Can anyone tell me how long people are waiting for decision made or ppr or whatever the next step is?
Congratulations! We both have the same timeline. i am patiently waiting for mine. Please make dua for me. Thanks,

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

Mercy24 said:
If I was in your position, I would want to know what is happening with my case file.
And if your lawyer does not co-operate, you are free to make your choice.
I asked my Lawyer and he told me to wait and don't ask for notes, Our file has already gone over 17 months and he says its still early.... anyways I am going to my MP's office who says they will send a message to LVO to ask about the status and reason for delay. Hope to hear a favorable news. Inshaallah

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

shab.Hunzai said:
Yeah i talked in detail and argue that the baby have already form B and birth certificate from the same institute then why he need passport or NICOP, he is citizen of another country, but he told if baby is born in country then he can not travel without Passport or NICOP.
It is simple, If you want to travel on Canadian Passport then you need Pakistan Visa, If you want to travel without seeking a visa then you need a NICOP. Please understand, you getting a Canadian Citizenship does not give you right to travel without necessary documents. Either you make a Pakistan Passport or get a NICOP which is an alternate of Visa and Passport at the same time.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

paknew said:
Hi CanadaSMS,

Another day has been gone but no DM or PPR..!
Yes sir another day is gone by... I am seeing my MP tomorrow... see what he can do :eek:

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015 In Process...: 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
17-Sept-2015 Decision Made: 31-Oct-2015

ZF_87 said:
@ Mercy

Thanks,

Z
And luckily it was you (husband) sponsoring your wife!! Not the other way around!! Which is another plus point in your case =P
Ps Many many congratulations!!

ZF_87

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
AOR Received.
10/04/2015
File Transfer...
15/04/2015
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
Sept 16th 2015

@mercy

Definately man. That was the first thing I said. Luck played a big part in our case. Dua always works. Make dua and InshAllah things will work out for all my brothers and sisters.

ZF_87

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
AOR Received.
10/04/2015
File Transfer...
15/04/2015
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
Sept 16th 2015

@Wizda.

I have seen the other way around. People tell me that wife being a sponsor is more of a straightforward case rather than the other way round you saying.

They say wife being sponsors is a less risky case but don't quote me on it. :)

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015 In Process...: 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
17-Sept-2015 Decision Made: 31-Oct-2015

ZF_87 said:
@ Wizda.

I have seen the other way around. People tell me that wife being a sponsor is more of a straightforward case rather than the other way round you saying.

They say wife being sponsors is a less risky case but don't quote me on it. :)
Ugh I highly doubt that...go check Mercys timeline sheet for example, most of those lucky-green-highlights would say "sponsoring wife" hahahaha so yeah.. Anyways that doesn't really matter as long as they don't make us wait for ages...I'm ok with the wait!! Afterall it's for our good..

ZF_87

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2015
AOR Received.
10/04/2015
File Transfer...
15/04/2015
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
Sept 16th 2015

@ Wizda. I read comments on this blog and somehow there were a few comments stating wife cases are processed faster but who knows, I see different comments and concerns all the time.
Anyways I hope it works out for you and others :)