+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Thy send me email on 21October 2020 regarding ADR.pic m/c shedul form. Ppc and other suporting doucuments.i send them through couriour I mean DHL thy received 7November 2020. But on ECAS thy not update we received your documents.but on 10 March my online status it's shows decision made.yesterday my represntive send me refusal latter.
@Phalos
Can you please guide me if a remedical is sent then does this means that eligibility is approved and how far one is from ppr once remedical is done

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Can anybody please guide me if a remedical is sent then does this means that eligibility is approved and how far one is from ppr once remedical is done

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Can anybody please guide me if a remedical is sent then does this means that eligibility is approved and how far one is from ppr once remedical is done
within a month InshAllah after Remedical passed in gckey...

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
InshaAllah
Remedical is a sign of getting closer to ppr right ?? Also is pre arrival sent after remedical ??
actually to be honest remedical is itslef PPR. pre-arrival isn't much necessary sometimes they send before remed somtimes after and sometimes PPR+DM+Pre-arrival in one day.. don't worry about pre-arrival haha and sometimes DM+Pre arrival. so it's not exact when they send but if u have got remedical dw submit your medicals and get ready for take off..

Reactions: Bashima

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys i need help.......i called CIC call center today and its online status update i got the following details...please tell me is it a good sign?

-Applicant eligibility remains in progress. We need additional documents from you. We will send you a letter/email with details about it...

(I am so confused now as i already got ADR in dec 2020 and submitted everything in Dec 2020)???

- Security portion of the application has started. -------> is this a good sign?

- Criminality was passed by biometrics.

-Applicant's medical has expired.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
actually to be honest remedical is itslef PPR. pre-arrival isn't much necessary sometimes they send before remed somtimes after and sometimes PPR+DM+Pre-arrival in one day.. don't worry about pre-arrival haha and sometimes DM+Pre arrival. so it's not exact when they send but if u have got remedical dw submit your medicals and get ready for take off..
Thanks a million for the hope and encouragement, let’s hope and pray that whatever you are saying comes true

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Guys i need help.......i called CIC call center today and its online status update i got the following details...please tell me is it a good sign?

-Applicant eligibility remains in progress. We need additional documents from you. We will send you a letter/email with details about it...

(I am so confused now as i already got ADR in dec 2020 and submitted everything in Dec 2020)???

- Security portion of the application has started. -------> is this a good sign?

I think the automated hotline service just reads out whatever is on GCKey. I would email my MP to get an update instead. Specifically mention that you sent your ADR in December, so why is it still saying this?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021

To better assess your position in the process, what is your timeline

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Please tell me when I apply re appeal after that how long it will take this whole process to won appeal? How much court cost?
The folks on the forum have provided you with some great advice and suggestions.
Time wise, it depends on the reason for refusal in IRCC words/letter and GCMS notes where you get the whole details - 2 -3 years looking at current issues. As far as cost is concerned, again some individuals have provided you with some depth info.

Again, to save time and really concentrate on the case and its future, i emphasis on seeking legal advise as every refusal case is different. Find an experienced lawyer with great reputation who has dealt with refusal cases in the past.

Understand it's tough. Wish you a good luck!