Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Can't see any other Pakistani threads so that's why
asked here
You're in the wrong thread. This is London Visa Office thread.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Did ur medical extend?
i don't know...there's only one thing on my ecas about medical that we have received you medical...if they didn't extend my medical they would have asked me for re medical...someone on twitter told me that IRCC asked her wife for re medical...they didn't receive ADR yet.....do they ask for remedical after pre arrivals? my medical expired in aug...

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
i don't know...there's only one thing on my ecas about medical that we have received you medical...if they didn't extend my medical they would have asked me for re medical...someone on twitter told me that IRCC asked her wife for re medical...they didn't receive ADR yet.....do they ask for remedical after pre arrivals? my medical expired in aug...
On gckey it update to “you have passed the medical exam November 10, 2020”
So that’s how u know they extended it
Usually after pre arrival your medical get extended and then ppr in few day

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
my PR applicant status on ecas is "in process"

when do they change it into "decision made" ?
after pre arrival or after PPR?
i have gotten pre arrival but my status is still "in preocess"

is there anyone who got direct PPR after pre arrival? do people get DM mail or what? and what is this if i get medical extension or not..thing after pre arrival?
i am really confused right now

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i see... but on ecas there's nothing in detail...there is a few points which are one liner and thats it

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
do you have any ifo about LVO if they are working during 4 weeks lock down or not?
because i think nobody here received anything after lock down right?

Reactions: riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
my PR applicant status on ecas is "in process"

when do they change it into "decision made" ?
after pre arrival or after PPR?
i have gotten pre arrival but my status is still "in preocess"

is there anyone who got direct PPR after pre arrival? do people get DM mail or what? and what is this if i get medical extension or not..thing after pre arrival?
i am really confused right now
Dont worry, u got PAL Nov.4th, which means you are in Security stage, it takes up to 1.5 months and then u got DM. Keep do Wazeefa.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Dont worry, u got PAL Nov.4th, which means you are in Security stage, it takes up to 1.5 months and then u got DM. Keep do Wazeefa.
what is this security stage?

i saw an old thread here
Jun 5, 2018

Ricmeanimor said:
Hi Hello..We have the same situation, i was sponsoring my daughter 17 yrs old and just finish her medical exam last Dec of 2017 and the VO received and start the processing on January 2018 this year. Last April I received an email or letter from the VO stating about free pre-arrival services letter. I also want to ask if is there any good news to come soon or should I expect for a passport r
equest already..

Thanks and advance!
Pre-arrival services letter is good news......as it means you have passed eligibility assessment......and on-completion of background check which takes awhile......you will receive passport request (PPR)........relax........PPR will come.

and this made me super confused...i have heard here that background check takes alot of time...haven't they checked our background yet?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
you are right...i am trying since last 4 days to offer sajdah but i am not feeling well that's why its getting delayed...i will go to offer sajdah today no matter what

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
what is this security stage?

i saw an old thread here
Jun 5, 2018

Pre-arrival services letter is good news......as it means you have passed eligibility assessment......and on-completion of background check which takes awhile......you will receive passport request (PPR)........relax........PPR will come.

and this made me super confused...i have heard here that background check takes alot of time...haven't they checked our background yet?
PAL is great news, it means you are guaranteed PPR, unless you cannot pass Security for some reason. Security is check the person for threat to national security of Canada. If the name does not generate any hits on international intelligence database (Interpol), so it will take 1-6 weeks to finish.
It only takes a long time if the search got a hit or if the person served in foreign intelligence service then it goes to Security Screening process.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hi guys,

Question regarding your gckey...anyone who got ppr and has submitted passport for visa at vfs....did you guys get a notification on your gckey account to upload your passports there as well?

If so did you guys ignore that requirement since the PPR letter specifically states that only visa exempt countries are to upload passport on mycic (aka gckey)? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
you don't need to upload the passport on GCKEY if you are from India, Pakistan etc, only submit the passport to VFS

Reactions: TorOn001