+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Update1: 2nd long Weekends, now IRCC will be back on NOV 12th ( 6 Weekends, Christmas holidays from 21st) to process the remaining 6000 applications per month.

We will not respond to any questions sent from now until November 12. Please hold your questions until Thursday at 9 am EST. Thanks for understanding!
Who said Christmas holidays from 21st. They only have Christmas and boxing day off.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hope they crash their system by sending out ppr’s otherwise i just feel i am gonna be old by the time i get ppr
LOL true...i think i'm going to be a grandmother soon.... waiting since forever.....trust me for Christmas they'll take their holidays good long at least 3 weeks :(

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
They only have Christmas and boxing day off. Why r u saying 3 weeks
i know they says that on websites but holiday starts on dec 23 to january 1...... i know they take this long as part of any organization in Canada and outside in consulate of Canada too...

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
where are you getting this information?? i know they take 3 weeks holidays as part of any organization in Canada and outside in consulate of Canada too...
Look at there website lol. Literally shows the dates there. Don't just say info and add unrelated stress on people. Already stressful enough

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
i know they says that on websites but holiday starts on dec 23 to january 1...... i know they take this long as part of any organization in Canada and outside in consulate of Canada too...
Dec 23 to jan 1st isnt 3 weeks. And weekends come into play anyway

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Look at there website lol. Literally shows the dates there. Don't just say info and add unrelated stress on people. Already stressful enough
Dear i'm not giving stress....I am extremely under stress too but by saying on website doesn't matter as these days they are working virtually.....life has changed so much since covid....its our new reality now....i am not giving stress....... i'm being practical here....just believe in Allah...everything comes from Allah..One day we all will be out of this stress....meantime enjoy every single moment as time is running fast!!!

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Do you guys know what's my time line then you will know my pain.....I am living here with me older parents and a young child without my husband since 3 years now.....We didn't wana file in Dec 2018 so we file on January 2019 and since file moved to LVO in dec 2019 LAST YEAR i am not getting anything but travelled 3 times by now....leaving my older parents and child in canada as due to Covid its dangerous......

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Do you guys know what's my time line then you will know my pain.....I am living here with me older parents and a young child without my husband since 3 years now.....We didn't wana file in Dec 2018 so we file on January 2019 and since file moved to LVO in dec 2019 LAST YEAR i am not getting anything but travelled 3 times by now....leaving my older parents and child in canada as due to Covid its dangerous......
You will get PPR for Christmas present :) promise

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone
i have a question...my ecas status was changed in last nov 2019 when i got aor2...after that i got adr on 28th sep and submitted docs on 23rd oct and got pre arrivals letter on 4th nov...but nothing's been changed on ecas...i don't have gckey...so will they change my status from in process to decision made and then send me PPR or is it possible they will send me PPR directly....what your experience says guys?
1- Normally there is a line on ECAS regarding the ADR (We sent you correspondence on ___ date ...) but if it isn't there, it is not something to worry about as ECAS doesn't always get updated on time. There have been cases where people got an update without any info on ECAS.

2- It could be either way, Decision made first and then PPR or the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duaa Ali

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
How come Indian Aug applicants are getting AOR and Pakistan March applicants are still waiting ?
Indian Government and Indian who are living in Canada have established very strong roots inside Canadian system, they are part of Canadian Government.
They are very active and have very strong influence too.
No matter who makes Government in Canada, non of em wanna lose their votes.
Indians always try their best to participate in Canadian cultural events.

While on other hand Pakistanis and Pakistan Government are doing nothing, our Pakistani don't wanna involve in Canadian politics, they wanna part of Canadian system, yes they only wanna stay within their own bubble.

Yes, being as a Muslims, it's not easy to participate in Canadian cultural events that's okay and but Pakistani should take part into politics and try to get jobs in Government departments like Police, Military and also try to go to in legislator assembly.

Now we see some Pakistanis are taking part but Government of Pakistan is not doing their job.

Reactions: Umbii09 and T@777

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Everyone!!

Tell me how many Canadian Wives are waiting for Pakistani Husbands?? I think female from Pakistan are getting faster than males in Pakistan??
No, it's not the case, too many guys are also waiting to bring their wives into Canada.
I know a lot of Pakistani Canadian residence and citizens who are on limbo.