+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi guys,

Is London office usually send AOR2????

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

How do we apply for International Driver's License in Pakistan, specifically in Lahore? My wife already has a license but not the international one.

Does it help to have International Driver's License in getting G2 or G License in Ontario?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Sarim said:
Hi guys,

Is London office usually send AOR2????
There is no AOR2.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

noumannomi said:
How do we apply for International Driver's License in Pakistan, specifically in Lahore? My wife already has a license but not the international one.

Does it help to have International Driver's License in getting G2 or G License in Ontario?
I am talking about Alberta.

Not really Pakistan is in the list of countries which needs a retest even if they submit their licence from their own country (irrespective of normal or intl).

I had a Pakistani licence not international one and I submitted that to them and with that they waived off 1 year wait after learner licence to go for GDL class 5. The lady which worked with me said that it depends on the licence of that country (doesn't depend on TYPE of it).

Shaikhs

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Folks we have received a lettor from CIC today and they have asked for these things

Marriage photos: Marriage photos Photos of the Rukhsati

Client Information: Evidence of your sponsor's residence in Canada such as proof of employment, tax documents and bank statements listing transactions.

Please help as we have already submitted marriage photos earlier and enclose form C print out with it

Regards,
You Sister

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Shaikhs said:
Dear Folks we have received a lettor from CIC today and they have asked for these things

Marriage photos: Marriage photos Photos of the Rukhsati

Client Information: Evidence of your sponsor's residence in Canada such as proof of employment, tax documents and bank statements listing transactions.

Please help as we have already submitted marriage photos earlier and enclose form C print out with it

Regards,
You Sister
You can provide:
1) letter from your employer
2) photocopy of pay stubs
3) notice of assessment
4) bank statements
5) additional rukhsati photos with lots of relatives
be sure not to include any photos where bride or groom may be looking sad. Believe it or not, this was in the notes of somebodies case file that the bride was looking sad!

Shaikhs

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks Mercy i will try to provide some more photos i have already shared around 50 photos before as well and about pay stub i am not working now but before i was working on commition so dont have pay stubs

i more thing i forgot to copy is

Client Information: Evidence of communication with your sponsor such as internet records.

does viber / watapp will count in this need ur help this

Thanks

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

anxious101 said:
Hello everyone. My husband (the applicant) received this in his email on Friday. Can someone please help me with what he needs to do and from where he can do it please. I'm especially comfused about the nikkah nama and proving that we are cousins. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Also my husbands medical expired in 2 weeks and he hasn't gotten re medical request but he did get this so does that mean his medical is extended?

This is the email :

Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Marriage Certificate / Licence; Urdu Nikah Nama and translation.

Client Information
You state that your mother is your sponsor's aunt. Please confirm are you and your sponsor cousins or is your mother, your sponsor's aunt by marriage ?

When you completed the spouse / partner questionnaire in September 2014, you indicated that the Valima had not taken place. Please advise, if the Valima has now taken place and if so provide proof of this. If the Valima has still not taken place, please advise when you plan to hold the Valima ?

Please provide proof of contact between you and your sponsor, since your sponsor returned to Canada in September 2014. This should include such documentation as: Telephone bills / proof of e-mail, Skype etc contact / money transfers / if your sponsor has visited you in Canada since September 2014, please provide proof of this, which must include copies of Pakistani entry and exit stamps in your sponsor's passport.
PART 1 OF YOUR POST ; REGARDING E-MAIL

Well, its an amazing opportunity for you to convince the VO by providing compelling answers to his/her concerns about the raised points. But what-else you write, I will urge you to carefully go through the information you have initially provided while submitting the original sponsorship application. In my opinion, any contradicting statement may likely flag your file for an interview.

If I were you, addressing to VO I have prepared the following "Explanatory Notes" in my reply:

a- Explanatory note about my mother and sponsor relationship (I would had been very assertive, simple, straightforward and to the point while describing the relation; having in mind that I want to resolve all doubts in VOs mind rather than proliferating them further. If your mother and your father-in-law are siblings, you MAY furnish the photocopies of their ID cards, Form B, Birth certificates or/and passports etc. If they are not siblings, explain accordingly. ).
b- Explanatory note about the occurrence of Valima (The reply need to consulted the original statement submitted in Sept 2014; and as you mentioned about the taking place of Valima, your reply need to be supported with handful of labelled pictures).
c- Explanatory note about proof of contact (On this letter, you can write about different means of communication used by you two i.e. you & your spouse and tabulate the proof to be furnish in support of that as appendix).

You can either include the initials written in the subject line of the email in all of the explanatory notes or you can prepare a separate covering letter - quoting the initials on that. In the covering letter you can also thank the VO for his time & providing you the opportunity to make things clear. You can mention on the covering letter about the appendixes you are providing in support of your application in tabulated form.

PART 2 OF YOUR POST; REGARDING YOUR CONFUSION, WHAT TO DO .......

1- If not mistaken, in Punjab the Marriage Certificate is issued by the "Union Councils" or "Tehsil Municipal Administration". It contain both Urdu and English version; altogether. In my case, I have submitted the photocopy of same marriage certificate (and that's too with out any notarization).
I do believe that the Urdu Nikkah Nama might be provided by registrar/maulvi sb at the time of marriage..... ;)

2- When you contact the Visa Office, feel free to ask them about the medical validity of your husband. They are the relevant people to provide you better insight.

I believe the more apprehend-able and assimilating your reply/correspondence is, the more chances of getting your file to be dealt on expedite bases. Some people make their words speak instead of their own; which is an amazing art to have in armory. Evidences like photos, receipts of money remittance, chat histories etc are same like scent to rose.

Best

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

sulemanmirza said:
I agree.
If the translation is on a stamped paper with oath commissioner signature that translation is legit and doesn't require any affidavit.

Im Pakistani national doctor working under Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia and staying here on Iqama.

I got married on 15 Aug 2014 (my husband is in Canada on PR)

we filed our case on Dec 22 2014 clearly stating that im living in KSA (sent NICOP copy as a proof)
we got AOR 1 on mArch 5 2015 and then file was trasferred to LVO on April 24 2015
after that no response uptill now.
I have few querries and i could not find any suitable forum for KSA resident pakistanis like me thats y m asking question here.

1. as for background checks of 2 countries,should i expect delay in procesing?

2. from which visa office my passport will be stamped?(referring to the statement that pakistani passport not allowed to b sent out of country, but m already out of country with passport)

3. after file transfer to LVO , to whom CIC will respond ? to me(sponsored)or my husband?(primary applicant)
and also via mail or email???
(m asking this because i have no precise address here in KSA for mailing ,only hospital reference. )

4. how can we get an idea about CIC current situation that which month application they are working on in LVO?

5.how much time should i expect in my case.
if u can suggest some suitable forum for cases like me,,, i shall be thankful

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand

Hi all,

I need advice. I plan on getting married next month, INSHALLAH. My application for Permanent Residence is still "in Process" on ECAS, and close to the completion of its processing time. I want to include my future wife in my application for permanent residence, INSHALLAH.

what steps can I take to include my wife in my application?

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

Firstly, accept advance greetings on your wedding anniversary.

The following is my opinion about your queries:

1- If you have submitted the police clearance certificate (PCC) of both countries with your application, in general it will not elongate the processing time (provided LVO dont ask for updated PCC). In my case, I had submitted the PCC from three countries but my application was delayed as I have not submitted the RCMP certificate at first.

2- Islamabad Visa Office; most likely.

3- In majority of the cases, if not all, its the principal applicant i.e. the sponsored, who will be contacted by e-mail (provided you have intimated the CIC with a valid e-mail in your application).

4- You can have a general idea from the spread sheet created by "Mercy24". Alternatively, refer to following website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

5- Anywhere from 8-36 months (but most of the cases at LVO are being dealt in average span of about 12 months)

Though there is not a lot of stuff present but you can search such thread even on this forum by using key words like "Saudi Arabia" or etc:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t31859.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t5743.0.html

Further, there are/used to be some members in the same situation like yours in this thread who can better enlighten you as well.

Best

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

I will try to answer your questions in the light of my own case which was very similar to you.

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
Im Pakistani national doctor working under Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia and staying here on Iqama.

I got married on 15 Aug 2014 (my husband is in Canada on PR)

we filed our case on Dec 22 2014 clearly stating that im living in KSA (sent NICOP copy as a proof)
we got AOR 1 on mArch 5 2015 and then file was trasferred to LVO on April 24 2015
after that no response uptill now.
I have few querries and i could not find any suitable forum for KSA resident pakistanis like me thats y m asking question here.

1. as for background checks of 2 countries,should i expect delay in procesing?
No there should be no delay. In my case, they did background check from three countries and my case did not get any delay.

2. from which visa office my passport will be stamped?(referring to the statement that pakistani passport not allowed to b sent out of country, but m already out of country with passport)
You won't be asked to send it to Islamabad office. LVO will ask you to send your passport to the nearest Visa office (Usually the one that handles Saudi applications). In my case, it was Manila office as I am living in Korea. So whatever Visa office is nearest to you, you will have to send it there. LVO will give you clear instructions about that during Passport request.

3. after file transfer to LVO , to whom CIC will respond ? to me(sponsored)or my husband?(primary applicant)
and also via mail or email???
(m asking this because i have no precise address here in KSA for mailing ,only hospital reference. )
My wife (sponsor) only got Sponsorship approval email. All the rest of the communications were addressed to me (Applicant). If you have provided your email ID, then they will contact you through email.

4. how can we get an idea about CIC current situation that which month application they are working on in LVO?
You can check the timeline sheet of Pakistani Applicants. You can find the link in footnotes of Mercy.

5.how much time should i expect in my case.
if u can suggest some suitable forum for cases like me,,, i shall be thankful
Mine completed in 13 months (file received in Mississuage to getting visa and COPR). So do not worry. Your case will be handled same as others.
Don't worry and keep praying. When we submitted our application, we were sure that we will be put in interview queue as ours was nikkah only case (we did rukhsati later on and sent proof to LVO voluntarily). And we were really tensed throughout the whole process when we shouldn't have as our process was very smooth. So Do not worry and keep praying. InshAllah soon you will hear a good news.

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

hhafiz said:
All standard companies/translator get the translation done on their company's letterhead not on a STAMP Paper (I never heard any translation on a STAMP paper). CIC clearly states for an affidavit where translator swears in front of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country where the translator lives, that
Well, first thing first; there is nothing right or wrong as for as translation on stamp paper or official letter head pad is concerned - rather the thing which matter most is the stuff contained with in. In Islamabad, there are so many Computer Operators who translate Urdu into German, Korean, French, English, Arabic, Dutch, Portuguese etc for as little as PKR 20-50/per page. I used their services once but later when I explored they use freely available online software, I have furnished the self translational version of all the relevant documents - where deemed necessary- merely on an ordinary A4/legal blank page. In rare cases, I get these documents notarized from Oath Commissioner or Notary Public. Otherwise, most of the time I have produced a solemn declaration claiming the truthfulness and genuineness of the documents. Alhamd O lillah, till this moment I have been to quite a few countries of the world - in different continents- and never have had any problem; same is true in case of CIC.

Having said that, one may get translation of the credentials on stamp paper or the official letter head pad; both are equally good; whichever works fine for you is the best.

I am of the opinion that if one can convince himself, he can convince others as well ::)

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

On my husbands application, we wrote my email address as he doesnt have one. Thats okay right?? ??? They'll contact us through that email address in the future?

sabihn

Aug 11, 2015

Hello I sponsored my wife in November of 2014 and on July 1st she was called for her recent medical and the sponsorship office wanted more paper work from me since July first today is august 11 and Its been well over a month and have no got the next step or request for passport usually it takes 3 to 4 weeks for next step could something be wrong help pls