05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
9-Oct-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Nras1923 said:
Hi everyone!
Alhamdullilah my husband received a re-medical request today. It came from Delhi medical, is that normal?
can someone tell me the full procedure as to what to take with him, etc.
Thanks!
yes its normal I have got the same thing and everything mention in email...

anxious101

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2015

Hello everyone. My husband (the applicant) received this in his email on Friday. Can someone please help me with what he needs to do and from where he can do it please. I'm especially comfused about the nikkah nama and proving that we are cousins. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Also my husbands medical expired in 2 weeks and he hasn't gotten re medical request but he did get this so does that mean his medical is extended?

This is the email :

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Marriage Certificate / Licence
Urdu Nikah Nama and translation.
Client Information
You state that your mother is your sponsor’s aunt. Please confirm are you and your sponsor cousins or is your mother, your sponsor’s aunt by marriage ?
When you completed the spouse / partner questionnaire in September 2014, you indicated that the Valima had not taken place. Please advise, if the Valima has now taken place and if so provide proof of this. If the Valima has still not taken place, please advise when you plan to hold the Valima ?

Please provide proof of contact between you and your sponsor, since your sponsor returned to Canada in September 2014. This should include such documentation as: Telephone bills / proof of e-mail, Skype etc contact / money transfers / if your sponsor has visited you in Canada since September 2014, please provide proof of this, which must include copies of Pakistani entry and exit stamps in your sponsor’s passport.
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.

Yours sincerely,
LJF
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

interaction

Feb 10, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

please share the third line (start processing)added into ecas

on my family sponsorship application

chc islamabad started processing july 10

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

yasir22 said:
You have to submit original Urdu Nikahnama along with its certified English translation as well. I submitted only NADRA Marriage certificate and they later asked me to submit urdu NN with English translation. It might have delayed my process by couple of weeks. So submit all three documents now to save time later.
Thanks Yasir bro,
please advise me from where I can get my Urdu Nikah Nama translated in English and from where I can certify it in Lahore.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

Nras1923 said:
Hi everyone!
Alhamdullilah my husband received a re-medical request today. It came from Delhi medical, is that normal?
can someone tell me the full procedure as to what to take with him, etc.
Thanks!
Yes, it is normal, some people get re-med requests directly from LVO while most of the people are getting it from New Delhi as it is sharing the burden of LVO these days. Write the email to canmedpk @ iom.pk (without spaces) and ask for the appointment, please do write applicant's details as well like:

Name:
CNIC No.:
D.O.B.:
Passport No.:
UCI / File No.:
Medical Requirement for: Spousal Immigration to Canada under Family Class
Preferred IOM center: Karachi / Lahore / Islamabad

you will be replied in couple of days and the appointment will be set with further instructions

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

Salar123 said:
Congratulations to you. I hope to see my status changed to "in process" very soon now.
Thanks Salar, Inshallah your status will change also pretty soon.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...

umar441 said:
Thanks Yasir bro,
please advise me from where I can get my Urdu Nikah Nama translated in English and from where I can certify it in Lahore.
Take the copy of your Urdu Nikah nama to any notary public (you will find them around local courts), they have English translation formats. The notary public will plug in your information in the form, sign and put his seal. This is the certified English translation. If you want the Nadra marriage certificate then contact your local Nadra office in Lahore.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anxious101 said:
Hello everyone. My husband (the applicant) received this in his email on Friday. Can someone please help me with what he needs to do and from where he can do it please. I'm especially comfused about the nikkah nama and proving that we are cousins. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Also my husbands medical expired in 2 weeks and he hasn't gotten re medical request but he did get this so does that mean his medical is extended?

This is the email :

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Marriage Certificate / Licence
Urdu Nikah Nama and translation.
Client Information
You state that your mother is your sponsor's aunt. Please confirm are you and your sponsor cousins or is your mother, your sponsor's aunt by marriage ?
When you completed the spouse / partner questionnaire in September 2014, you indicated that the Valima had not taken place. Please advise, if the Valima has now taken place and if so provide proof of this. If the Valima has still not taken place, please advise when you plan to hold the Valima ?

Please provide proof of contact between you and your sponsor, since your sponsor returned to Canada in September 2014. This should include such documentation as: Telephone bills / proof of e-mail, Skype etc contact / money transfers / if your sponsor has visited you in Canada since September 2014, please provide proof of this, which must include copies of Pakistani entry and exit stamps in your sponsor's passport.
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.

Yours sincerely,
LJF
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

First of all this email does not indicate that they have the intentions to extend your medical at all.... you have to wait to be asked for re-medical.

Secondly Looks like you left enough gap in your application for an immigration officer that he came back with the stated concerns. I would say take this email seriously and reply/provide them with a comprehensive answer and proof to cover this all else (sorry to say) there is a potential that your file may be put for an interview queue. This does not mean that I am discouraging you at all but sharing my thoughts and CIC trends. So take this as an opportunity to fill this gap up with strong and solid Proof.

They asked you to provide them with the certified copy of the translation for the following documents:
Marriage Certificate and Nikkah Nama (also include the copy of the original documents)
Make sure you include an affidavit from the person who completed the translation. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp)

Clearly states about the family relationship between you guys before marriage.

Clearly states your plane for Valima. I would recommend to even provide them the exact dates and also includes the invitation card.

Provide them all kind of correspondence b/w you guys e.g. whatsapp chat history, viber, skype, facebook messenger and facebook profile page (where it indicates your relationship) etc. Particularly his itinerary and boarding passes and entry/exit immigration stamps on the passport etc.

Finally put everything in an envelop and mention your UCI and File number outside & Inside the package and FedEx them ASAP.

AGAIN make sure do not leave any gap for further questionnaire.

Best of luck.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

hhafiz said:
First of all this email does not indicate that they have the intentions to extend your medical at all.... you have to wait to be asked for re-medical.

Secondly Looks like you left enough gap in your application for an immigration officer that he came back with the stated concerns. I would say take this email seriously and reply/provide them with a comprehensive answer and proof to cover this all else (sorry to say) there is a potential that your file may be put for an interview queue. This does not mean that I am discouraging you at all but sharing my thoughts and CIC trends. So take this as an opportunity to fill this gap up with strong and solid Proof.

They asked you to provide them with the certified copy of the translation for the following documents:
Marriage Certificate and Nikkah Nama (also include the copy of the original documents)
Make sure you include an affidavit from the person who completed the translation. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp)

Clearly states about the family relationship between you guys before marriage.

Clearly states your plane for Valima. I would recommend to even provide them the exact dates and also includes the invitation card.

Provide them all kind of correspondence b/w you guys e.g. whatsapp chat history, viber, skype, facebook messenger and facebook profile page (where it indicates your relationship) etc. Particularly his itinerary and boarding passes and entry/exit immigration stamps on the passport etc.

Finally put everything in an envelop and mention your UCI and File number outside & Inside the package and FedEx them ASAP.

AGAIN make sure do not leave any gap for further questionnaire.

Best of luck.
I have looked at the link you provided.
1) the web page is titled: Citizenship applications: Translation of documents
2) an affidavit from the person who completed the translation, if required

I had only followed the instructions from the guide and forms for spousal immigration.
All my translations are certified on stamped pamper. I did not get an affadavit.
If it was so important I would have at least expect it to be mentioned in the guide.

I am not sure what other people have submitted but I haven't heard of any rejections because there was no affadavit for spousal sponsorship supporting docs.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Mercy24 said:

I had only followed the instructions from the guide and forms for spousal immigration.
All my translations are certified on stamped pamper. I did not get an affadavit.
If it was so important I would have at least expect it to be mentioned in the guide.

I am not sure what other people have submitted but I haven't heard of any rejections because there was no affadavit for spousal sponsorship supporting docs.
I agree.
If the translation is on a stamped paper with oath commissioner signature that translation is legit and doesn't require any affidavit.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mercy24 said:

Translation on a stamp paper is definitely a good idea. But this is clearly stated in the guide as well. Brows to the link below and look for "Translation of documents" Phrase (Under Step 1. Gather Documents).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp

You will find exact these steps stated in the guide:

Any document that is not in English or French MUST be accompanied by:

1) the English or French translation; and
2) an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
3) a certified copy of the original document.

And CIC not only asking for an affidavit but also the certified copy of the original document. In the same guide you can find the definition/description of "Certified true copies" with the stated phrase "“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”.

If they have even mentioned the exact phrase then I would say just to follow what was asked.

anxious101

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2015

hhafiz said:
Translation on a stamp paper is definitely a good idea. But this is clearly stated in the guide as well. Brows to the link below and look for "Translation of documents" Phrase (Under Step 1. Gather Documents).

You will find exact these steps stated in the guide:

Any document that is not in English or French MUST be accompanied by:

2) an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
3) a certified copy of the original document.

And CIC not only asking for an affidavit but also the certified copy of the original document. In the same guide you can find the definition/description of "Certified true copies" with the stated phrase "“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”.

If they have even mentioned the exact phrase then I would say just to follow what was asked.
My lawyer filled everything out for me. The valima already took place the day after I got married, i guess my lawyer forgot to mention. I will send pictures and the invitation card. Also where would my husband need to go t properly get the nikkah nama translated? Also to prove our family relation what do i need to send? Somebody said something about b form? Please let me know, I'm really worried now. I was happy to get correspondence but after hearing you say theres too much of a gap I am very worried. Please help.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anxious101 said:
My lawyer filled everything out for me. The valima already took place the day after I got married, i guess my lawyer forgot to mention. I will send pictures and the invitation card. Also where would my husband need to go t properly get the nikkah nama translated? Also to prove our family relation what do i need to send? Somebody said something about b form? Please let me know, I'm really worried now. I was happy to get correspondence but after hearing you say theres too much of a gap I am very worried. Please help.
Just compose a letter and comprehensively describe you valima in details (e.g. location, how many people were there etc.) and if you have Hotel reserved provide its Booking confirmation or Bill of payment, if possible. As far as your second question is concerned you don't need to provide any kind of documentation to proof that he is your cousin. All you need to do is to explain the Immigration Officer in the same letter about his asked question(He has a concerned under "Client Information": "You state that your mother is your sponsor's aunt. Please confirm are you and your sponsor cousins or is your mother, your sponsor's aunt by marriage ?"). Looks like he is not cleared/convinced by the information provided in the application questionnaire.

As far as translation is concerned you can get it done by any notary public BUT make sure you get all these done from the same person and send with your package:
2) an affidavit from the person who completed the translation (S/He has the knowledge of concerned language and the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.); and
3) a certified copy of the original document. (Usually Notary public do have the stamp stating "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document" make sure you get photocopy stamped)

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:
I agree.
If the translation is on a stamped paper with oath commissioner signature that translation is legit and doesn't require any affidavit.
All standard companies/translator get the translation done on their company's letterhead not on a STAMP Paper (I never heard any translation on a STAMP paper). CIC clearly states for an affidavit where translator swears in front of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country where the translator lives, that

1) S/He has the knowledge of concerned language
2) The contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.

Stamp paper goes with the actual translation paper (which is usually done on company's letterhead).

Shumkhan

Jul 28, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14 2014
Doc's Request.
24 april 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
September 2 2014 decision made
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sep -2 -2014
Med's Request
24-april 2015
Med's Done....
May 4 2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allsh soon

How long it will take to get ppr after changing ecAs as in-process? My ecas change on 13th july 2015 .